2014 What's Happening in Our Relationships?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This ninja come talking to me about a job 300 mi away.

He can miss me with that ish. I dont do long distance.

I think he's throwing it out there to see if you would suggest moving with him:look: I don't often meet men who like extreme long distance, especially opting into it voluntarily.

He came over yesterday after work just to mow my lawn and then went home. I love that he sees doing things for me as a priority of his and doesn't even complain or ask for anything in return.

I told him about that long distance nonsense and that it means we will both be single.

He says he will keep his job search local.

Ironically, im feeling smothered and need to ask for space :perplexed:

I'm helping co-host poker night with SO this evening. Pray for me ladies :lol:

Jk. It should be fun. I just hope folks don't stay all night.

I told him about that long distance nonsense and that it means we will both be single.

He says he will keep his job search local.

Ironically, im feeling smothered and need to ask for space :perplexed:

They can't keep the balance right can they...., either too distant or overstaying their welcome!

They can't keep the balance right can they...., either too distant or overstaying their welcome!

Ikr?!

So I cancelled last night's date. Stressful week and I had zero bandwidth for entertaining.

So he quickly makes a date for this morning then again this evening. See? Smothered!

I woke up crampy so auntie is imminent. Could explain some of my annoyance.

Visiting down south and went to look at venues today and I know where I want the venue. It's the one me and fiancé liked from the pics.

Here's how I'd love to be spending my day tomorrow:

Us in a sprawling kitchen, looking intensely at a recipe book while we follow the steps, music in the background, lovely weather, cooking and having the best time. Then we would take what we made outside to a wooden table in a big garden, where we would eat and then lay in the grass and talk about whatever.
Sigh.

So last night was great.....He came to my place for the first time with a bottle of wine, big bar of chocolate and a card (it said, ' thank you for being you). I was so touched.

I served starters and dinner and 'we' were dessert!!!!!

Yeah.....he's a keeper.

I've noticed he thinks he's just an average guy but he doesn't realise he has it all, way above average. He is a very modest man.

So last night was great.....He came to my place for the first time with a bottle of wine, big bar of chocolate and a card (it said, ' thank you for being you). I was so touched.

I served starters and dinner and 'we' were dessert!!!!!

Yeah.....he's a keeper.

I've noticed he thinks he's just an average guy but he doesn't realise he has it all, way above average. He is a very modest man.

Awwww cute! :)

I started seeing this guy and I REALLY like him and he REALLY likes me. I'm trying to be cool about the situation. I actually met him my second week living in New Orleans through work then we found each other a few days later on OKC. Exchanged numbers, and started texting, then facetiming then talking on the phone. Had a very nice lunch date last week. Have a movie date tonight and he plans on taking me to dinner for his birthday next week. We aren't official, but by his words and actions, I can see that happening soon. I'm so excited. :grin:http://www.longhaircareforum.com//www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/

Last edited:
Dang cats! Now I can't go to his place because I'm allergic. I ran out of there wheezing....

Ugh. Does your body get accustomed? I love cats but am allergic too. Depending on the cat the allergy can be from just sneezing to wheezing with eyes swelling shut. Over slow exposure I become immune to individual cats. SO has one and at first I coughed nonstop at his house. The coughing is gone but I still get stuffy. One step at a time... its a silly thing because I've almost always had a cat for over 35 yrs and go through it every time :lol:

Oh and make your man get this by the case. It really works until/if your immunity catches up.

UuEfibvrybu_R2z8W4ZHNS7_30_tWj4vrRgWnpQayt4SxPXoLLmApA6kFIAObnUotwkfQFe6yJYjuDCJ8XbXLVexUIFv8i4V.jpg

I started seeing this guy and I REALLY like him and he REALLY likes me. I'm trying to be cool about the situation. I actually met him my second week living in New Orleans through work then we found each other a few days later on OKC. Exchanged numbers, and started texting, then facetiming then talking on the phone. Had a very nice lunch date last week. Have a movie date tonight and he plans on taking me to dinner for his birthday next week. We aren't official, but by his words and actions, I can see that happening soon. I'm so excited. :grin:http://www.longhaircareforum.com//www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/

Your story got me smiling from ear to ear so cute BGT

Put him out cold. :look: but now I am wired, can't sleep.
He does such random cute things. Sunday I wasn't feeling well, and I usually make us brunch. I dozed off and next thing I know he's waking me up with a freshly made waffle. He was too proud too, thinks he has the hang of my waffle maker now.

Ugh. Does your body get accustomed? I love cats but am allergic too. Depending on the cat the allergy can be from just sneezing to wheezing with eyes swelling shut. Over slow exposure I become immune to individual cats. SO has one and at first I coughed nonstop at his house. The coughing is gone but I still get stuffy. One step at a time... its a silly thing because I've almost always had a cat for over 35 yrs and go through it every time :lol:

Oh and make your man get this by the case. It really works until/if your immunity catches up.

View attachment 284143

DarkJoy
Oh shoot didn't know that existed!
Thanks for the tip :)
I have asthma so the cat hairs trigger it and if it gets bad, my eyes will swell shut. Not sexy.
Last time I went over, I imprisoned myself in his room but that's just boring and makes him wanna...everytime he lays on the bed. I can't! :grin:

Date last night was amazing. We had some drinks after work then watched "Beyond the Lights" and we sort of cuddled and held hands during the movie. He walked me to my car and I finally got the kiss! Then, because it was cold, we sat in my car and kissed and talked for hours. It was probably my best date ever.

I hope everyone is doing well. Geez, work is trying to kick my butt, but I refuse to let it. I am so looking forward to some down time tonight so we can have dinner and a wonderful conversation.

I STILL don't know what this surprise is that he spoke of last week. Oh well.

So BF now thinks he's a "chef" he's cooking me all these new meals and trying out different recipes. I feel like I've been banned from
Cooking lol haha I really love it though, I've never had a man cook for me. I also thought it was sweet his mom called in to check on me last week when I was feeling under the weather. I'm feeling truly blessed he's in my life

He sounded kind of down yesterday morning. I had today off work. I grabbed a pizza from our favorite place and drove the hour to him yesterday afternoon. He was so happy to see me. :cloud9: I love making him happy. Seeing his face light up was worth the drive.

Sent from my iPad mini mini.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back