2014 What's Happening in Our Relationships?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is having a guy's night out and I am having a spa night and dinner. He is so sweet he came over before he headed out to give me a hug and a kiss but he looks and smells so good and the way he is looking at me get dressed is soooo tempting. I love our chemistry so uh yeah he better leave now lol

Last edited:
:lachen: Who you tellin'?!! But it's hard to find a guy who's always ready to go cause I am :lachen:!!!!

But ladies it's not just sex. I'm talking this man likes to kiss allllll the time. I like a little more space. He's more intense than I am.

Last night, I dropped him off at an event and drive home excited for some alone time before he came back to my place in a couple of hours. I got all snugly and fell asleep. Next thing I know, I'm awakened to him putting flowers on my nightstand and a smoothie and a plate of food with no meat (I'm trying to stay away from meat again). He is sweet. I need to remember that when I get annoyed with other less than perfect characteristics.

This joker just made me a crunchy pb n j!!! Wtf isn't it protocol to ask before hand if the person wants crunchy or smooth peanut butter!

Jerk!

I hate being sick. :-(

But ladies it's not just sex. I'm talking this man likes to kiss allllll the time. I like a little more space. He's more intense than I am.

Last night, I dropped him off at an event and drive home excited for some alone time before he came back to my place in a couple of hours. I got all snugly and fell asleep. Next thing I know, I'm awakened to him putting flowers on my nightstand and a smoothie and a plate of food with no meat (I'm trying to stay away from meat again). He is sweet. I need to remember that when I get annoyed with other less than perfect characteristics.

That's so sweet!! I'll be sure to remind you of this moment the next time you get all irritated and annoyed.

But I know how you felt, my ex (5 yrs ago) was SUPER affectionate. He was always right up underneath me to the point where I started to feel suffocated. I eventually had to come up with a system where I'd go chill in another room if I was feeling crowded. When I was ready for company again I'd go find him. Just talk to him and let him know it's more of a personality quirk for you and less of him just being annoying. You don't want to insult him or hurt his feelings.

Crunchy pb n j?! :nono: At least he tried....

Lol yeah. I don't dislike crunchy but I wasn't mentally prepared. crunchy peanut butter is like truffle oil--good but to embrace and appreciate requires a little forewarning.

We know I can be extra when I'm sick, so after my bite and "what is this?!", he calmly said "a peanut" (smile) and I gave the grinch look and continued to eat it. lol

I can't balk too loudly though--he just finished making some grade A homemade chicken noodle soup....which for him is not innate like it is for me.

This joker just made me a crunchy pb n j!!! Wtf isn't it protocol to ask before hand if the person wants crunchy or smooth peanut butter!

Jerk!

Ick, for me that's equal to getting orange juice with a lot of pulp. I like pulp free.

Go ahead and let him know if you like miracle whip or mayo (brand) lol.

Ick, for me that's equal to getting orange juice with a lot of pulp. I like pulp free. Go ahead and let him know if you like miracle whip or mayo (brand) lol.

Exactly!!!! Lol

It's the little things that seem to matter the most.

And I have no appreciation for miracle whip or American cheese. Lol

I got married in September. We met online a few years ago and I posted my experiences on online dating and meeting him in another thread. He's a really awesome person!

I had a wonderful weekend, and I hope everyone else did too.

We always have such great weekends together. I always hate to see the weekends end, but I always look forward to the next one.

Briabiggles

Who went along with you?

TayMac

My FH's mom and sister. They were great! His mom made me try on one hideous dress she picked out though! :lol: I liked most of the dresses I tried. But the one I chose was the only one where I gasped when I looked in the mirror. It's all lace and very vintage feeling. Exactly what I wanted!

I wish my mom and aunt could have home but they live 2,000 miles away. :sad: We took lots of pictures of *the dress* for them. :yep:

:lachen: Who you tellin'?!! But it's hard to find a guy who's always ready to go cause I am :lachen:!!!!

ckisland This was the case with guys my age. Which is why I find lower 40s that sweet spot for me. Mature enough to be established but young enough to still have that stop button....if I don't push it he don't stop...:lachen:

Fine 4s Because that's what you do when you really care about someone...you want them to wake up smiling. And girl rushing home to you after a night with the boys is not the worse thing that can happen to a girl...you know?

Jerk!

@ Seeking8Rights I know the feeling...why do they even still sell that stuff...it just takes the joy out of a good Dagwood.

Excuse me lovelies. Attention please !!!! If you got engaged in the last 6 - 12 months and haven't posted in the Engagement Thread in the Wedding Forum, we are patiently waiting. Thanks and Congrats.

PS. Would be nice if you posted in the Show Your Ring Thread as well. No Pressure !!!!

Excuse me lovelies. Attention please !!!! If you got engaged in the last 6 - 12 months and haven't posted in the Engagement Thread in the Wedding Forum, we are patiently waiting. Thanks and Congrats. PS. Would be nice if you posted in the Show Your Ring Thread as well. No Pressure !!!!

Lol! :look:

Sent from my iPad mini mini.

Lol! :look:

Sent from my iPad mini mini.

Bria, I need some romance by proxy.

My boring stingy brother proposed to wife and it was such an anti-climax. He was still in bed and she was dressed on her way to work. He gets up follows her to the living room, presents the ring to her and says " Here, be my wife". Zero effort, zero romance. She rolls her eyes at him, grabs the ring, puts it on her finger and walks out the door on her way to catch the bus to work. He yells at her through the window "What is your answer?" She says "Yes" hops on to the bus and heads off to work. I was so underwhelmed. He totally bores.

Bria, I need some romance by proxy.

My boring stingy brother proposed to wife and it was such an anti-climax. He was still in bed and she was dressed on her way to work. He gets up follows her to the living room, presents the ring to her and says " Here, be my wife". Zero effort, zero romance. She rolls her eyes at him, grabs the ring, puts it on her finger and walks out the door on her way to catch the bus to work. He yells at her through the window "What is your answer?" She says "Yes" hops on to the bus and heads off to work. I was so underwhelmed. He totally bores.

LMAO! That's hilarious!

My story wouldn't be exciting to other people. We were just walking the dog on the beach like we do most Friday afternoons.

Excuse me lovelies. Attention please !!!! If you got engaged in the last 6 - 12 months and haven't posted in the Engagement Thread in the Wedding Forum, we are patiently waiting. Thanks and Congrats.

PS. Would be nice if you posted in the Show Your Ring Thread as well. No Pressure !!!!

Lol lol. Ok I'll add my story

Its really hard trying to be tough and not talk to FH when I am in a different country and a different time zone for a work trip. Ugh. Had to call him to discuss stuff about the house which eventually lead to discussing the issue at hand. I'm still trying to collect my thoughts. I wasn't ready to discuss this with him yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back