2014 What's Happening in Our Relationships?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always here this from other women but idk. If I'm not that into you, that means I can easily move on or won't pay you any mind. It has to be equal for me or I'm out

I think it's healthy for a man to be more into you, but that doesn't mean it's healthy for a woman to feel like she could take him or leave him. You should also be head over heels for him.

For example, my SO sends more "I miss you" texts when we're apart. He says I love you first more than I do. He shows up with more just because gifts. He considers his "me time" spending time with me. I consider my "me time" spending time alone getting a pedicure :lol:

However, I know that I don't want to be without him. Sometimes I may want him at a distance during me time, lol, but I still want him there when I return. I love him with all of my heart.

I always here this from other women but idk. If I'm not that into you, that means I can easily move on or won't pay you any mind. It has to be equal for me or I'm out

I agree 100% with SmileyNY

It's not that you have "take him or leave him" feelings. You're not not dependent on him to make you happy, or maybe you don't want to spend ALL of your time with him.

I love my FH to pieces. He's the best thing to come into my life in a long time. I can't imagine life without him in it. BUT I love my alone time. I love spending time with my friends. I love when he goes to watch football with his dad and I get to be alone, etc.

FH and I are super affectionate but he was more affectionate at the start. He's always done more to make me happy than I have him. Heck, making me happy makes HIM happy! So yeah.

Sorry for the ramble!

Last edited:
I had such a wonderful weekend. I didn't want it to end. We have so much fun together. I miss him already, and I'm looking forward to seeing him soon.

Second weekend in a row I spent it at his house and it was so nice and comfy. I woke up to breakfast in bed, then off to chill at the park and have a picnic with the fam while he played flag football. We did everything together as a family and I still managed to get some me time at the nail salon while he watched football. I am getting used to this :-)

I am so confused right now. It's not good to try and make big decisions when it's that time of the month and you're pmsing like crazy. I don't know if I'm in a relationship or not. I think we're on pause :spinning:. Ish!!! I don't know! I just want some egg rolls and cookies :lol:

I am so confused right now. It's not good to try and make big decisions when it's that time of the month and you're pmsing like crazy. I don't know if I'm in a relationship or not. I think we're on pause :spinning:. Ish!!! I don't know! I just want some egg rolls and cookies :lol:

This was me last week I feel for you girl. My advice is to not make any rash decisions right now. I am out of the PMS woods and loving me some him again :lachen:

This was me last week I feel for you girl. My advice is to not make any rash decisions right now. I am out of the PMS woods and loving me some him again :lachen:

To late!!!!!! Now I feel clownish LOL!!! Doing things over the phone really screws with my already fragile impulse control. SMH

Last edited:
To late!!!!!! Now I feel clownish LOL!!! Doing things over the phone really screws with my already fragile impulse control. SMH

U deserve to be on punishment. Hope it can be fixed. Just avoid him around that time or give him a heads up on the impulses around that time of the month.

U deserve to be on punishment. Hope it can be fixed. Just avoid him around that time or give him a heads up on the impulses around that time of the month.

I know :sad:! I don't think I messed up too bad because he still called me twice yesterday to talk. I'll find out soon enough *eats another bowl of nachos* :lachen:

Oh noooo lol You need to see him after pms is done and you can fix it. This is when you really get to see his understanding side you should be fine girly lol

I'm tired of thinking about him. But I miss him. I'm going to stop thinking about him for awhile, just an experiment. There are a million other things I can think about instead of him.

Oh noooo lol You need to see him after pms is done and you can fix it. This is when you really get to see his understanding side you should be fine girly lol

:lachen: Yeah, no. We're done. He showed his true colors one too many times, and my rose tinted glasses are off :drunk:. I'm completely over it too. I was talking to my friend about finding a new guy to take me to the movies and dinner :lachen: .

It was fun while it lasted, but freedom is a beautiful thing :thumbsup:

I'm not sure we are a match :(
He wants wayyyyy more affection and goes home feeling unwanted. I don't feel like deep kissing all night and no, I'm not trying to hump every day when I see you either! And yes after 9pm, I'm shutting down. Hold my hand, cuddle, caress me if you want, kiss me if you want but don't expect much in return because I'm off to lala land. I need an old man who goes to sleep at 7pm. He makes arguments like if I want you every time I see you, why don't you? Huh? Maybe because I'm not you?!

Am I being unreasonable? Did I mislead him because everything was so exciting and new 6 months ago? Maybe I'm just boring? Ugh....
He makes me feel like I just want to be by myself :( good guy but chiiiiilllll damn.

I'm not sure we are a match :(
He wants wayyyyy more affection and goes home feeling unwanted. I don't feel like deep kissing all night and no, I'm not trying to hump every day when I see you either! And yes after 9pm, I'm shutting down. Hold my hand, cuddle, caress me if you want, kiss me if you want but don't expect much in return because I'm off to lala land. I need an old man who goes to sleep at 7pm. He makes arguments like if I want you every time I see you, why don't you? Huh? Maybe because I'm not you?!

Am I being unreasonable? Did I mislead him because everything was so exciting and new 6 months ago? Maybe I'm just boring? Ugh....
He makes me feel like I just want to be by myself :( good guy but chiiiiilllll damn.

Awww!!! I'm sorry! :(
Y'all just have different love languages is all. I understand where his coming from because I need a high level of physical affection, or I'll start to feel cut off and unloved. You have to reassure him that you do want and care for him, but you're not naturally such a touchy-feely person. Show him that you care in other explicit ways. For me, if you're not going to be all up on me, then you have to constantly say sweet things to me to make up for that lack. Otherwise, I can't deal without it.

I don't know if that helps at all, but I just wanted to give you some insight from a person who has to have physical affection in her relationship :)

I cannot sleep when I'm angry. I seriously have no one to talk to about this because he is the only person I should and want to talk to and he won't talk to me.

Mind you I DIDN'T DO ANY FREAKING THING. All because he couldn't hear me in the train station and decided I said I was going out with a man when I said I was going to dinner with Yasmine. I've tried to brush it off, but I realize I really seriously and deeply love him so then I wanted to clear up and dead the issue.

We are going on day two of this and now I'm going to spaz all the way the hell out. If I answer the phone I'm going to say what I have to say and hang up. We've reached that point. And I'm going to training for a week? More that 6 hours from where you are too? Good freakin job sir. Good job. Just wait on it. You want to see me spaz? Okay.

i have no problem hanging out with his friends or family. i always have fun when i do. but NO i dont want to kick it with random ppl you work with. ppl who you'll never speak to again when you leave this job. why on earth would i find that fun?

his boss is having a house warming party tomorrow and he's asking if i want to go. um NO I MOST CERTAINLY DO NOT but if i don't he'll be in a pissy ****ing mood all night and i don't have time for that.:nono:

i'm not a social butterfly and i'll never be one. i hate meeting people new people.

First date tonight and I have no clue what to wear or what to do with my hair. :perplexed

I like how he's just as excited as I am though....

OhmyKimB
You are on one hunnit! Be cool......use this time to make him wonder. You already corrected him so don't sweat it. I'd be just like you btw, but my friends would tell me to be cool too. (((Hugs))) Laugh at his jealousy lololol

I think it's been 1 week of no social media spying for updates on him and his new girl and no spying on her twitter. I hope I don't crack. I realized that I was making myself miserable and besides it's not like my spying is preventing anything from happening. I will just live my life. I just regret ever meeting him.....

Awww!!! I'm sorry! :( Y'all just have different love languages is all. I understand where his coming from because I need a high level of physical affection, or I'll start to feel cut off and unloved. You have to reassure him that you do want and care for him, but you're not naturally such a touchy-feely person. Show him that you care in other explicit ways. For me, if you're not going to be all up on me, then you have to constantly say sweet things to me to make up for that lack. Otherwise, I can't deal without it. I don't know if that helps at all, but I just wanted to give you some insight from a person who has to have physical affection in her relationship :)

ckisland Yes we are truly related...everyday twice a day is fine with me... This is probably why it does me no good to be with guys my age...

I'm not sure we are a match :( He wants wayyyyy more affection and goes home feeling unwanted. I don't feel like deep kissing all night and no, I'm not trying to hump every day when I see you either! And yes after 9pm, I'm shutting down. Hold my hand, cuddle, caress me if you want, kiss me if you want but don't expect much in return because I'm off to lala land. I need an old man who goes to sleep at 7pm. He makes arguments like if I want you every time I see you, why don't you? Huh? Maybe because I'm not you?! Am I being unreasonable? Did I mislead him because everything was so exciting and new 6 months ago? Maybe I'm just boring? Ugh.... He makes me feel like I just want to be by myself :( good guy but chiiiiilllll damn.

Fine 4s Awww pooh he's in the thrill of it...as most men are. He's thinking about you night and day as just cannot contain himself...Lawd knows I know the feeling.

Well....(and no throwing of bricks allowed..okay) you could always take care of him ahead I time....phone sex...fellatio before you get tired ...you know nothing major....just a little something to let him know he's loved and settle him down for the evening...lol.

Some find that less taxing...I call it an appetizer....but don't mind me chile...I'm different than most.

I think it's been 1 week of no social media spying for updates on him and his new girl and no spying on her twitter. I hope I don't crack. I realized that I was making myself miserable and besides it's not like my spying is preventing anything from happening. I will just live my life. I just regret ever meeting him.....

Wait...what...this is a different guy right? If not, abort what I just said previous thread....I'm confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back