2014 What's Happening in Our Relationships?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He surprised me and met me at my daughter's school when I was dropping her off to put my favorite cup of Starbucks in my car and just to see me for less than a minute before I rushed to my meetings. It really is the little things. Especially since I have been being a crabby patty thanks to AF.

Bf needs to step up his game.

I was rushing out of my apartment and the new property manager of my complex offered me a ride to the front of the complex (it's a bit of a trip) and we had a really good little conversation. My heart got a little fluttery, which is a rare feeling for me. . .and I thought enough about him to make this post :look:.
Yeah, he needs to step it up :lol:

idk what's up with this dude lately. he's being super affectionate (did not think it was possible for him to be even more touchy-feely), nice/sweet and he's toned down his indian dad criticism, like, a billion notches.

-you look so cute right now.
-damn, this pasta is perfect. good job.
-have i told you how pretty you look today?
-you wanna go upstairs and do thangs?

what the hell does this ***** want? i'm getting real suspicious.:lol:

He surprised me and met me at my daughter's school when I was dropping her off to put my favorite cup of Starbucks in my car and just to see me for less than a minute before I rushed to my meetings. It really is the little things. Especially since I have been being a crabby patty thanks to AF.

:love: I love this

He's going to look at an apt building he's thinking of buying tomorrow and really wants me to come. It's quite cute.
Also bout to surprise him with bears-cowboys tickets and some good arse seats!!

I'm so happy with him.

He was San Fran for work all last week and called me basically crying and whining every few hours about how much he missed me :lol:

I didn't miss him nearly as much lol. I did a little though...at first lol.

We're talking about moving in together early next year. Awwww us lol.

Sales is no joke when it comes to you not having a set time to come home. You can literally come home 4 hrs later than expected. Then on top of that they are become anal about answering phones at work when clients have their cell number which doesn't make sense. They could cause all types of problems in relationships for no reason. Then again they don't care because then you will want to stay at work and that's good for them :look:

Last edited:
I am definitely spoiled. When he is off, I always get what I want. I just can't stand the staying in the house day in and day out when he goes to work. It drives me crazy, then on top of that my sleep schedule is off. I'm sleep when everyone is up, and up when everyone is sleep. I can't wait to school starts next week. I guess he makes up for it on my day off....

He was San Fran for work all last week and called me basically crying and whining every few hours about how much he missed me :lol: I didn't miss him nearly as much lol. I did a little though...at first lol. We're talking about moving in together early next year. Awwww us lol.

Awwww.....How long have you been together?

So I was brutally honest with him. Let's see if he can take it. It wasn't horrible just I asked him why is working so hard to be with me when we seem so opposite. He asked me the same question and then I was like here are my thoughts... not all fair to you and..... not really reality but more fears and then silence all day. So he's supposed to be over for dinner but....

Pray for me y'all. I will close my big mouth next time. He does not need to know what's going on inside my head to that extent.

ETA: he's sleep on the couch. Didn't even mention it. Just gave me a hug and a kiss. I keep him around for a reason ; -)

Last edited:
I knew it! I freaking knew it!

That sense of validation you get when you suspect that someone is interested in you and you find out that you were right all along....

I keep dumping stuff on this poor guy, and he handles it like a champ.

He said, "I love you more than you make me angry and piss me off."

:lachen:

Went shopping for wedding dresses with my mother and sis and it didn't take long for me to figure out what style I want but I don't want a typical white dress. I want a simple wedding but I have a feeling it going to be bigger than we anticipated. A lot of work goes into this and my fiancé and I are not traditional types so this will be interesting.

OAN: we are doing well, we both are working, working, working so the time we spend together I cherish it. I'm learning that life is too short to dwell on things I won't think about tomorrow. Last week when we were out I asked him who his best friend was and he said I was. It's funny bc when we first started talking he said he didn't have a best friend. I use to ask if his close male friends were his best friends and he would say no.He said that it makes sense for your wife to be your best friend and that your wife should be the first to know everything. That we are the yin and yang and with friendship being a big foundation, it will help with the times that we may not "like" eachother. I can honestly say we don't have major issues just the typical you taking the cover, don't eat all the vegan cupcake we sharing...silly things lol. I adore my baby :).

Just spent the whole weekend at hours house with our kids watching movies, eating pizza, cuddling, baking cakes ect. I took his daughter and my daughter out for ice cream. She is really doing a 360 from when we first met I am so glad it's such a relief. We watched the movie "Blended" with Adam Sandler and it fit us perfectly. We had fun!

I remember when tinkat and Briabiggles started dating their current FHs. It's so interesting being there from the start. Makes my heart happy and gives me hope:-)

It's amazing the turn your life can take when you find the right partner. :yep: All the other jerks were worth dealing with when I see what they led to.

Sent from my iPad mini mini.

I remember when tinkat and Briabiggles started dating their current FHs. It's so interesting being there from the start. Makes my heart happy and gives me hope:-)

Aw that's sweet :). I feel the same way about many in this thread. I've seen so many people grow regardless if they are single, dating, or married and I have also learned a lot here.

Just spent the whole weekend at hours house with our kids watching movies, eating pizza, cuddling, baking cakes ect. I took his daughter and my daughter out for ice cream. She is really doing a 360 from when we first met I am so glad it's such a relief. We watched the movie "Blended" with Adam Sandler and it fit us perfectly. We had fun!

LOL!!! We watched Blended this weekend too!!!!
I got the side eye for this pick though. We both think that Dru and Adam would make a good couple in real life lol
He was watching my reaction to the romantic parts in the movie. He's such a sucker for romance teehee....

WTH would I do without him? Thank you God for such a patient man because I know I've been driving him crazy with my demands lol...put this here put that there I never want to move again! Was going to have my dad help us but he insisted on doing all the move including the heavy stuff by himself. I've never had a guy want to the care of me like he does.

LOL!!! We watched Blended this weekend too!!!!
I got the side eye for this pick though. We both think that Dru and Adam would make a good couple in real life lol
He was watching my reaction to the romantic parts in the movie. He's such a sucker for romance teehee....

Omg my bf was giving me the sneak eye during the scenes too lol. Matter of fact during the movie he was getting extra mushy like thanks for this weekend babe I love us together. I love Drew and Adam in real life too!

Last night was one of those days where I could have used a 'singles' pass.
hair a tangle mess [check]
face breaking out [check]
temp in house cold - old beaten up sweatshirt day it was [check]
breath smelling like I've been sleeping for a decade [check]
All the while I have to hold in my uhm...air. UGH!!!

I guess I'll take too much love over unavailable man for 800? *shrug*

Last night was one of those days where I could have used a 'singles' pass.
hair a tangle mess [check]
face breaking out [check]
temp in house cold - old beaten up sweatshirt day it was [check]
breath smelling like I've been sleeping for a decade [check]
All the while I have to hold in my uhm...air. UGH!!!

I guess I'll take too much love over unavailable man for 800? *shrug*

Umm yeah.

:giggle:

I wish I didn't feel embarrassment about the breakup or the desire to know WHY?
Why did it really end? I almost feel as though he owes me that. But really, he owes me nothing :(

She's pushing to move in with him by early next year. I"m pretty sure he's going to go with it. My heart....haven't cried over him in a while. Dunno why today feels hard.

Another great mini trip together. Wasn't expecting a birthday gift but it wouldn't be him to not get me something. And those 3 words coming from him (the most manly man of all men) almost had me shed a tear.

Everything is just right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back