2011 - Christian Random Thoughts

Ephesians 6:1-3

1 Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right. 2 “Honor your father and mother”—which is the first commandment with a promise— 3 “so that it may go well with you and that you may enjoy long life on the earth.”

God honors those who honor their parents

Our God is an awesome God! My soul is anchored in Jesus, and no matter how much the devil try to scare me, I know that I am healed by the stripes of Jesus and my God is NOT a liar,and he promised that he would not leave us, nor forsake us. I shall live and shall not die, and to God will be all the glory!

Jynlnd13

Hey Loved one... Just adding my faith to your faith... heart to heart. :yep:

:kiss: :giveheart: :circle: :giveheart: :kiss:

You are surrounded and protected by the love and promises of God.

The enemy is defeated, he cannot get through, to anything that bring any harm to you. he cannot cross the Bloodline of Jesus of which you are covered from head to toe. Therefore, the devil has no other choice than to go.

Your healing is YOURS, God given. The devil neither did the world give it to you, therefore, the devil nor the world can take it away.

Praise the Name of Jesus... Amen and Amen...

Love, Love, Love to you Precious Jynlnd -- Love, Love, Loved you are.

Last edited:
Thanks Shimmie !! You always have the most comforting words for me and I greatly apperciate you. :giveheart:

You are so right, the devil can't take my protection away from me because not only am I annoited, I am covered by the blood of Jesus and there is nothing more powerful than his blood. The devil is going over time trying to scare me and placing this illness back on me, that I know is not from my Abba Father. I know that God is holding my hand, and will not let me fall. I rebuke this disease in the name of Jesus Christ! King of kings! My heavenly guardian angels surround me and Jesus walks with me, the devil can't bring me down.

I claim victory in Jesus name!

God bless you shimmie,

you are a beautiful sister in Christ. God is going to have great rewards just waiting for you :) Much love to you too! You're such a kind soul.

:kiss: and you too...

God right now I want to ask for alot but I know I'm not doing everything correct.But right now God I ask that you will click whatever in me to operate in greatness and to protect my mind.I feel like I'm losing it.I just want peace and quite I'm drained..Lord help me see myself the way you created me.

Thank you God for teaching me that the spirit of intimidation is just another root of fear. The Lord is my shepherd. I shall not want in any way, shape, or form. I will not bow down and cower in fear. No matter what things look like, no matter how I feel. I choose to continue to learn to trust you. I am far from perfect. Not all of my thoughts and desires line up with yours but God, I am willing to be made willing...

Here is a prayer by Germaine Copeland that you might find beneficial

Renewing the mind
Father, in Jesus’ name, I thank You that I shall prosper and be in health, even as my soul prospers. I have the mind of Christ, the Messiah, and do hold the thoughts (feelings and purposes) of His heart. I trust in You, Lord, with all of my heart; I lean not unto my own understanding, but in all of my ways I acknowledge You, and You shall direct my paths.

Today I submit myself to Your Word, which exposes and sifts and analyzes and judges the very thoughts and purposes of my heart. (For the weapons of my warfare are not carnal, but mighty through You to the pulling down of strongholds — intimidation, fears, doubts, unbelief, and failure.) I refute arguments and theories and reasonings and every proud and lofty thing that sets itself up against the (true) knowledge of God; and I lead every thought and purpose away captive into the obedience of Christ, the Messiah, the Anointed One.

Today I shall be transformed by the renewing of my mind, that I may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God. Your Word, Lord, shall not depart out of my mouth; but I shall meditate on it day and night, that I may observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then I shall make my way prosperous, then I shall have good success.

My thoughts are the thoughts of the diligent, which tend only to plenteousness. Therefore, I am not anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and *petition, with thanksgiving, I present my requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard my heart and my mind in Christ Jesus.

Today I fix my mind on whatever is true, whatever is worthy of reverence and is honorable and seemly, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely and lovable, whatever is kind and winsome and gracious. If there is any virtue and excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, I will think on and weigh and take account of these things.

Today I roll my works upon You, Lord — I commit and trust them wholly to You; [You will cause my thoughts to become agreeable to Your will, and] so shall my plans be established and succeed.
In Jesus’ name I pray, amen.

Scripture References:
3 John 2 Romans 12:2
1 Corinthians 2:16 AMP Joshua 1:8
Proverbs 3:5,6 Proverbs 21:5
Hebrews 4:12 AMP Philippians 4:6-8 NIV
2 Corinthians 10:4 Proverbs 16:3 AMP
2 Corinthians 10:5 AMP

God right now I want to ask for alot but I know I'm not doing everything correct.But right now God I ask that you will click whatever in me to operate in greatness and to protect my mind.I feel like I'm losing it.I just want peace and quite I'm drained..Lord help me see myself the way you created me.

Psalms 68:1 Let God arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him.

Whatever your enemy is today, whether it be; lack, doubt, murmuring, pride, self seeking, hate, stubborness, unforgivenss etc.,

If it's an enemy of God then it is also your enemy, command it to scatter in the name of Jesus...

Lord thank you for today and all the blessings you provided..I pray for sleep and peace tonight..Lord please bless the ladies on this board both believer and non believer..I know you say you will not leave any work undone so I will grow in my faith that you will rebuild me and mold me cleanse me of all unrighteousness..I ask you to be there for my coworker who just got divorced and my other coworker who just proposed as he doesn't look happy but help him cling to you God as his drinking is a way to cope.I ask you to continue to cover my management and help those who I assist become self-sufficient and break the cycle of abusing welfare.

When I look at life with my natural eye what I see is often dim and discouraging. But when the Holy Spirit quickens me to look with my spiritual eye my vision becomes clear. And then I get encouraged to keep fighting for VICTORY in this life. Thank you Lord...

Laela, are you African? You get all these wonderful African gospel singers I never knew about. Thanks!!!! You make me wanna watch a Naija movie today lol!

God is great and greatly to be praised

phil 2:10-11
10That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

11And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

I don't know where this is coming from but while I was doing my weekly mani I was thinking when I was growing up I couldn't wait to get to church now I'm like overly anxious about going.I don't want to give any credit to the devil either.I wonder if I really like church or if it was bc it was a escape.Growing up my home was hell so I really wonder if it was just my method of coping..I could never be the bible thumper or the goody or the pretty church girl..now as a woman I find it hard to believe 100 percent bc I see so much pain and anger every day.So many homeless and knocked chicks every where.I'm thankful bc even though I don't make alot of money by society standards I know that there some poor soul in Africa who think there where royalty if they had my check.I'm like so torn and maybe this is why I can't get down with going to a church even though the word says don't forsake the fellowship but when the fellowship makes you doubt about your life,future and healing of past what are you to?

I will continue to be quiet and listen to things that prompt me.Part me knows I can't go out and do who and what I want at all times bc of the faith but there is part of me that wants to live but knows there are major consequences..this walk is not for everyone.

Clarity and peace. I'm chucking whatever doesn't bring this. I used to have such clarity of vision. Where'd it go?

#anticonfusioncampaign

Sent from my LS670 using LS670

This week will be a great week why bc I believe it will and I will not allow issues to take my joy and peace away..I deserve to be happy.

Stop looking at your outward circumstances or the position you are in. Because Jesus is with you, expect good success in everything you do! You are special because Jesus is with you!

The peace we must pray for for this world, is the Peace that comes only from God. We also must pray for the Peace of Jerusalem, as God commands (Psalms 122). It has a special place in God's Heart and He wants us to pray for peace within the walls of His city, where Jesus will return. Those who pray for Israel are blessed by God. "Jerusalem" literally means dwelling place of Peace. Without His Peace, we are not able to live holy lives or see God. Blessed are the Peacemakers...

Last edited:
for every reader that passes by I pray the peace of God in your lives, may he bless you like never before and take you from glory to glory to glory to glory (there is no end in him) and may your lives never be the same.

Back