2010 Sulfur Challenge

SO I think this msm has changed my period. I remember there was a thread about it a couple of years ago where it changed alot of other ladies. I was over a week late. Had me worried for a bit.....but not worried enough to stop taking it. Just as long as it comes lol

If I remember correctly I think it altered my normal cycle a bit.

Hey Ladies! I def want to get in on this challenge. I have been using MTG mixed with peppermint EO for about a week now, and I am hoping that I get great results from it. I am currently APL and hope to be BSL by the end of this year. I am also in the Best BAGGY CHALLENGE Ever 2010! Cycle two (July-Dec). So between walkin around with my head all bagged up and smelling like mentholated motor oil Imma really need all my efforts to be manifested with gorgeous hair!!! LOL:grin: I wish everybody the best of luck!!!

Adding you to the list, welcome!!!

:blush: No that's amazing growth! The normal growth rate is 1/2 inch a month. Looks like you got double that.:yep: Congrats!!!

Yay!!!!!! Okay that makes me SO happy! Hopefully I'll be able to reach SL by the end of the year....APL if I'm REALLY lucky, but I'm not holding my breath lol

Hi Guys!
Sorry for the delayed response. My Hair is doing okay, I think it could be better if I were not so exhausted. I could then have time to do better up keep. Especially since my hair is so dry.....I've never had dry hair in the summer:nono:. I think it may be that BKT I had last fall...it's sucking the life out of my hair.
Anyways here are my updates. I didn't straighten...just stretched because my hair is too dry too handle heat at this time.
I see no progress. I've been at this length for two yrs now.

Flowinlocks, Please add me for the next phase...I haven't given up yet. Your ends are looking good btw.

NJoy are you still putting a plastic cap on your hair overnight with the sulfur oil? You got some super fast growth!
I think doing that two years ago made my hair grow 1inch in one month. I have not done it during this past challenge because my hair gets really wet from sweat...but I may have to deal with it and do it come Fall or cooler weather.

Attachments

• Length check 3.6.2010.jpg
    Length check 3.6.2010.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 12
  • Hair update 8-13 inches 006.jpg
    Hair update 8-13 inches 006.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 13
Just did a length check and I'm quite pleased. You can see a little growth compared to the pic I took 3 weeks ago. Gonna use my sulfur tonight and ponytail it for tomorrow's bun and get a sew-in installed. Can't wait to use my BM on my braids!!! :woot:

Hi Guys!
Sorry for the delayed response. My Hair is doing okay, I think it could be better if I were not so exhausted. I could then have time to do better up keep. Especially since my hair is so dry.....I've never had dry hair in the summer:nono:. I think it may be that BKT I had last fall...it's sucking the life out of my hair.
Anyways here are my updates. I didn't straighten...just stretched because my hair is too dry too handle heat at this time.
I see no progress. I've been at this length for two yrs now.

Flowinlocks, Please add me for the next phase...I haven't given up yet. Your ends are looking good btw.

NJoy are you still putting a plastic cap on your hair overnight with the sulfur oil? You got some super fast growth!
I think doing that two years ago made my hair grow 1inch in one month. I have not done it during this past challenge because my hair gets really wet from sweat...but I may have to deal with it and do it come Fall or cooler weather.

:lachen:You already in.. Now don't slack this time.

Getting ready to apply my Mn/sulfur8/oil mix before going to bed.... I am hoping and praying for some major growth so that I can reach BSL soon.

well ladies, i'm reconsidering the length of my M-T-G thingy.

i'd previously said just 1 month, but now that i'm seeing the difference that it's making, i'm thinking...hmmmmm. maybe i should try to stick it out for 6 weeks.

well ladies, i'm reconsidering the length of my M-T-G thingy.

i'd previously said just 1 month, but now that i'm seeing the difference that it's making, i'm thinking...hmmmmm. maybe i should try to stick it out for 6 weeks.

Go hard or go home! I say stick with it for six weeks :grin: you're gonna love the growth that you get.

So Kroger is ordering my sulfur and it should be in tomorrow. I'm not officially in the challenge since it's so late but I will post my updates here for people who are interested. What are the ratios that you ladies are using? I will search through the thread, but figured I would post as well for quicker answers lol I plan to mix my sulfur with coconut oil, peppermint oil and evoo but I don't know how much sulfur to put in. I think my bottle is 8 ounces.

Hello , I want to asked my pharmacy to order for me some sulfur, I hope this not a stupit question :lachen:, Do asked for sulfur ? or is it a special name. Anyone can answer please.

I am still using my MTG , MN and ovation , I want to tried my on sulfur . Thanks

^^^ I believe what they will give you is sublimated suflur. Also there is something called flowers of sulfur, I think that they're the same thing. I'm sure that Flowinlocks will correct me if that's not correct:)

Hello , I want to asked my pharmacy to order for me some sulfur, I hope this not a stupit question :lachen:, Do asked for sulfur ? or is it a special name. Anyone can answer please.

I am still using my MTG , MN and ovation , I want to tried my on sulfur . Thanks

It's Sublimed sulfur or flowers of sulfur. I got mine here.

Hi,
I'm still taking my msm daily. I don't use sulfur8 anymore I dont like it during summer it's too eavy and greasy. Now I use my home made mix and it's ok.

I just asked for sulfur powder and they knew what I was talking about. The bottle says sulfur powder sublimed i think.

Go hard or go home! I say stick with it for six weeks :grin: you're gonna love the growth that you get.

I agree. It stinks but it works.:yep:

Manda, Flow, you ladies ARE THE BEST!:yep:
thank you for pushing me in the right direction.....i'll stick with it!

applied last and this morning...Got about 1.5 inches in 5 weeks! no pics

oh, and what's that you applied? M-T-G?
whatever it was, to give you that amount of growth is great so,
CONGRATULATIONS!!!:grin:

Woo Hoo,:drunk: just 3inches to get to APL by Dec. right now Im gettin about a inch a month. right now im just touching the 3inche mark on my length shirt, so I hope by sept check in I will be at 4inches. wish me luck guys.:yep:

Woo Hoo,:drunk: just 3inches to get to APL by Dec. right now Im gettin about a inch a month. right now im just touching the 3inche mark on my length shirt, so I hope by sept check in I will be at 4inches. wish me luck guys.:yep:

GOOD LUCK!!!:drunk:
What are you using again, MTG?

Manda, Flow, you ladies ARE THE BEST!:yep:
thank you for pushing me in the right direction.....i'll stick with it!

oh, and what's that you applied? M-T-G?
whatever it was, to give you that amount of growth is great so,
CONGRATULATIONS!!!:grin:

No prob! sometimes we all just need a lil push

here's wishing you good luck! you'll do it, i'm sure!:yep: like all the ladies, i too, would like to know what you attribute this success to....:yep:
whatever it is, it's definitely working, so keep it up!:grin:

No prob! sometimes we all just need a lil push

thanks for the push Manda! (though i feel footprints on my backside...hmmmm:rolleyes:, lol!)
i wasn't gonna go off the sulfur, i was just going to switch from M-T-G to MT with mustard oil, shich is rich in sulfur, too.
that's because the closer i get to perm date, the tougher it is to massage the M-T-G in well because of all the ng.

do any of you ladies notice that M-T-G seems to penetrate easier on freshly permed hair?

of course, 2 weeks before my perm, no M-T-G no MT no nothing....don't want scalp burns, lol!

Back