2010 Sulfur Challenge

still no shipment confirmation for my BM :sad:

i feel for you!
that happened to me, too!
then i contacted the lady, but she couldn't even find my payment receipt!
i don't think they keep accurate records.....every other place from the internet that gets my money has instant access to the recipt of payment.
please stay on top of the matter.
write her every day if necessary, but make her tell you where your order is! (i imagine, she's already got your money for it, too....)

i feel for you!
that happened to me, too!
then i contacted the lady, but she couldn't even find my payment receipt!
i don't think they keep accurate records.....every other place from the internet that gets my money has instant access to the recipt of payment.
please stay on top of the matter.
write her every day if necessary, but make her tell you where your order is! (i imagine, she's already got your money for it, too....)

I checked my order info and it says that the payment was processed on Thursday so maybe I'll get a shipment notification on Monday. If not, I shall begin to email like a mad man.

NikkiQ--When I ordered from Beemine her shipping was quick and her customer service was on point. I say just contact her. When did you order?

I applied my Claudie's 4x/wk.

Nikki, Nikki, Nikki....you are in a hurry up & wait mode right :giggle:??? Those are hand made products. Maybe you will get it by early next week but as I said before she does ship faster than the other hand made vendors. I believe I got my stuff in a week.

Nikki, Nikki, Nikki....you are in a hurry up & wait mode right :giggle:??? Those are hand made products. Maybe you will get it by early next week but as I said before she does ship faster than the other hand made vendors. I believe I got my stuff in a week.

Well I'm not expecting to get it really quickly lol. I saw a few threads where the ladies said they received their shipping info within 2 days or so. Oh well.

I checked my order info and it says that the payment was processed on Thursday so maybe I'll get a shipment notification on Monday. If not, I shall begin to email like a mad man.

NikkiQ--When I ordered from Beemine her shipping was quick and her customer service was on point. I say just contact her. When did you order?

I applied my Claudie's 4x/wk.

i had understood it was the BT not BM, and i appologize if it caused any confusion. it's the boundless tresses that is very lax. i've not heard this of beemine. nonetheless, i'm glad you are staying on it and hope you get it soon!:yep:

thank goodness my M-T-G comes from nearby london, so it arrives quickly and the company is trustworthy.
i did my cowash this morning, but will put the M-T-G on again tonight with a nice scalp massage.

i had understood it was the BT not BM, and i appologize if it caused any confusion. it's the boundless tresses that is very lax. i've not heard this of beemine. nonetheless, i'm glad you are staying on it and hope you get it soon!:yep:

thank goodness my M-T-G comes from nearby london, so it arrives quickly and the company is trustworthy.
i did my cowash this morning, but will put the M-T-G on again tonight with a nice scalp massage.

Grow, I LOVE your hair! How often do you apply?

Grow, I LOVE your hair! How often do you apply?

Thank you, NikkiQ! :yep:
that's a super sweet thing to say!
i've been applying M-T-G at night, every night, then i cowash it out in the morning.
however, i massage it in very well for 15-20 minutes after application, otherwise, it had been leaving alot of buildup on my scalp.
after the massage, it feels great, it makes your scalp tingle!:yep:

So I stopped taking my MSM again. I have some type of infection and I've been dizzy and lightheaded. Don't know if it's the toxins that are being released thanks to the MSM or if it comes from somewhere else. But the doctor recommended I stop taking it. I also haven't used my oil mix in about a week. I've been a bad bad girl! I hope to start back next week!

So I stopped taking my MSM again. I have some type of infection and I've been dizzy and lightheaded. Don't know if it's the toxins that are being released thanks to the MSM or if it comes from somewhere else. But the doctor recommended I stop taking it. I also haven't used my oil mix in about a week. I've been a bad bad girl! I hope to start back next week!

Oh my! Are you feeling okay now??? I say worry about getting better before trying to jump back in the challenge. We'll let you slide this time for being a bad bad girl lol

Nope I still feel the same...actually the computer and tv makes it worse but I can't stay away lol....but he says it should go away by Monday and if not, I have to go see an ENT doc. Hoping it goes away!

Sorry to hear about this. I know I had a bout of being lightheaded,almost like I was going to faint when I was on the the MSM. Come to find out it was a combo of the detoxification and being dehydrated. :nono: I took it for about a year but I only experienced this once and just by coincidence it was in the dead of summer. I wasn't drinking nearly enough water while I was taking it. I upped my water intake and never had another problem. I eventually stopped taking it because of the weight gain. I hope you feel better soon.

It maybe just your body reaction to MSM you maybe getting enough in your diet and it not always toxins. Hope you feel better.

so sad to hear of that, LaFemmeNaturelle!
i had something similar happen with the MSM and simply stopped it.
there are so many ways of getting sulfur for our hair, so please do not risk your health for it, just utilize a different way.
by all means, please follow your doctor's advice.
and if you ever decide you might like to start taking it again because you feel better, please remember to consult your doctor first.
this is something you really need your doctor's approval of before taking.
i wish you well and a swift recovery!:yep:

just checking in:

applied my M-T-G last night, then massaged for 20 minutes.

oooooooh, the tingle!

just love it!

Ran out of my sulfur mix and was too tired to mix some up so, I reached under my counter and pulled out my old bottle of mtg, thinking I could use that last night and I can make up a batch of sulfur mix this morning. Boy did my husband complain! Wow! I stopped using mtg early on because of the smell so, he hasn't had to put up with that since January. But when I woke up this morning to his complaining, he said, "if you put that stuff in your hair again, warn me and I'll gladly sleep on the sofa". :perplexed Is it that serious? Told him if he didn't back up off me first thing in the morning, I'll surely start back on mtg just to have his buns on the sofa. I wouldn't mind the extra space. :look: Anyhoo, I made a fresh batch of my mix to use tonight.

hi everyone, so have you guys noticed faster hair growth from using all this sulfur/msm? If not, then, what have you noticed?

I have to be honest i haven't used it since coming from the Beauty Salon, :look: I don't want to mess up my hair. I don't even know if they charged me extra for the oily residue and extra shampooing. I inquired with you ladies with no response on how much extra steaming cost because my bill seemed a little inflated, anywho. I've never used the steamer in the salon, until last week :look: go figure they probably added mad scrub tax to it.

I haven't wanted to oil up until next week that way I can pre shampoo before leaving my house. That way when they shampoo it won't be so oily.

Applied Claudie's tonight. I'm starting to wonder if going back to sulfur this soon was a good idea. My scalp has been itching and my hair feels dry. It might help if I stuck to my regular moisture routine too :rolleyes:. I will get back to my routine and hopefully that will remedy the situation.

Got my shipment notification for my Bee Mine today!!!!!

I'm so glad it's officially on its way to you, NikkiQ!:yep:

for my check in, guess what ladies?!

Flow, please don't be mad at me (not trying to hijack hun, just stating what i did...).....

last night i got ready for my M-T-G then this lil' voice started telling me "remember what a spurt you got using cayenne pepper oil"?

well, i mixed some in with my M-T-G and ladies, not only did my scalp tingle...it was on FIYA! :yep:
(a good fiya, not a burning sensation.:rolleyes:)

that stuff got to tingling so much that it almost felt like i had started my massage before i actually did!:grin:

then, when i went to baggy bonnet for the night, as soon as that thermal cap got on my head, i felt the heat as if i had put on a heating cap!:yep:

ladies, i have found my new nightly M-T-G routine!

it's almost a pity to cowash all that out this morning...but tonight....i get to do it all over again!:grin:

p.s. Flow, i know we love our emu and Ayurvedic oils:drunk:...have you ever tried mixing those with the M-T-G, or has anyone out there done that?
:rolleyes: yep, i'm thinking, that might be next on my list.....!

Back