Your Wedding Song

HI @amberangel4u- when your in the advanced message mode just click on the button with the paperclip (easiest is the one with the earth and paper clip button) and insert the link in there Hope that helps

@tmhuggiebear- oh thats nice...keep us posted on the recording!!

PaigeJessica - i want to do a choreographed dance as well when I get to that point

Last edited:
My bridal party walked down to......Kenny G - Sister Rose
I walked down to... Amel Larrieux - Make me Whole
First dance...Anthony Hamilton - Point of it All

Bridesmaids came in on I Promise (Wedding Song) by CeCe Winans. I walked in to Etta James' At Last since I was one one the last people I knew to get married, lol! Entered reception to This Will Be by Natalie Cole. This used to be the eHarmony theme song and that is where we met so... First dance, Always and Forever by Heatwave.

I think I'm going to walk to "After All is Said and Done" by Beyonce and Marc Nelson. It's on "the Best Man" soundtrack. I've never seen the movie, though, so I don't know if it was just on the soundtrack or actually in the film.

I played a couple of songs for FH for our first dance and he decided on "There Is No Greater Love" by Amy Winehouse (which is exactly what I wanted him to pick!) Haven't thought about other songs yet, though.

I think I'm going to walk to "After All is Said and Done" by Beyonce and Marc Nelson. It's on "the Best Man" soundtrack. I've never seen the movie, though, so I don't know if it was just on the soundtrack or actually in the film.

I played a couple of songs for FH for our first dance and he decided on "There Is No Greater Love" by Amy Winehouse (which is exactly what I wanted him to pick!) Haven't thought about other songs yet, though.

@Miss617, oooh, this is a great choice! It is actually in the movie. IIRC, it's playing in the wedding scene.

I doubt I'm ever getting married, but I've known for YEARS that if I did, this would be my wedding song.

U.N.V. So In Love with You
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBn7DukhcyA

You are to me
What poetry tries to say with a word
You are a song
All the music my heart ever heard

I can't escape
The air that I breathe even speaks of you
And I'm not ashamed to say
That I feel this way

I will stand before God
Give you all that I've got
I can promise you I'll be true
I reveal here and now
As we both take this vow
I am so in love, with, with you
(So in love, ooh, hoo)

Words can't express
What I confess with each beat of my heart
I'm overwhelmed
With a passionate I felt from the start, oh

Our love will grow
As the years come and go, I will be by your side, oh, yes, I will
There isn't anything
That I would deny

I will stand before God
I reveal here and now
As we both take this vow
I am so in love, I am so in love with you

I promise to honor and cherish you
For better or for worse
I'll be there for you
For richer or for poorer

In sickness and in health
Till death do us part
(And I will)
From this day on and forever

I will stand before God
(I will)
(I will promise you)
I reveal here and now
As we both take this vow
I am so in love, I am so in love
(I am so in love)

I am so in love with you
(Ooh, ooh)
I am so in love
(With you)​

Last edited:
Miss617, oooh, this is a great choice! It is actually in the movie. IIRC, it's playing in the wedding scene.

Ah, OK. I thought it might have actually been in the movie. Initially I was thinking about it for the first dance, but I like it better for the entrance. I think it will be nice.

Well I was thinking of walking to Kci and JoJo's "This Very Moment", but shoot someone suggested Shai's "Together Forever" and I got thrown off lol

Wow this is an old thread. I didn't even go with what I posted 2 years ago. We ended up dancing to Kem - Share My Life after all.

Processional was India Arie - Purify Me. I walked down to Ryan Leslie - I Choose You. Recessional was Sade - Kiss of Life.

We were introduced as a couple to Jill Scott and Anthony Hamilton - So In Love.

Last edited:
I walked down the aisle to "I found love" by BeBe Winans. That song still makes me smile and think about how nervous I was before the church doors opened but as soon as I saw my dh smile at me as I was walking down the aisle the nerves melted away completely :love:

I walked down the aisle to "I found love" by BeBe Winans. That song still makes me smile and think about how nervous I was before the church doors opened but as soon as I saw my dh smile at me as I was walking down the aisle the nerves melted away completely :love:

Girl, this made ME smile! :heart: :love3: :luv2:

^^^That moment and that feeling will be something I will cherish for the rest of my life :grin: ....let me stop being mushy now because as I'm typing this my dh will do something crazy to make me wanna shake him :lachen:

^^^That moment and that feeling will be something I will cherish for the rest of my life :grin: ....let me stop being mushy now because as I'm typing this my dh will do something crazy to make me wanna shake him :lachen:

Same thing is happening here! FH is looking at me like I have three heads and I'm like, dude, I'm over here talking about how much I love you in a thread! :lachen: Y'all gonna make that man think I'm even crazier than he already thought.

I walked down the aisle to Giving Myself by Jennifer Hudson.

Our first dance was to Forever by Dave Hollister.

Dangerously in Love by Beyonce aisle
Godsend by Dc Talk 1st dance :D

You know... I thought about Dangerously in Love because that was the song that made me realize I was in love with FH... I'll never forget that moment. I definitely need to have it in the ceremony or reception somewhere.

You know... I thought about Dangerously in Love because that was the song that made me realize I was in love with FH... I'll never forget that moment. I definitely need to have it in the ceremony or reception somewhere.

*side-eyes @Miss617*

Mmmm hmmm... :lol:

Oh, and Dave does gospel now.

Back