You can meet a man right NOW!

*SkolarStar*

You can meet a man right NOW! (Update)

I'm typing this before I run to my brother's election results party. I KNOW for a FACT that lots of men will be there. Even if I don't meet anyone, just taking the opportunity to go is a good decision. So I'm telling you ladies to go find an election results party and MEET A MAN! :grin:

I might make another post about how it went.

Have fun! :drunk:

Update: 4/5/12

Here's my update from Tuesday night.

Well, I ended up missing a lot of the crowd because I got there so late. However, I'm still glad I went because I looked and felt good. Also, there were men there but not the plethora that I like to see. It's about feeling good when going out because men sense that confidence.

Tonight I went to a music event and there was someone there who I used to talk to. He's the one that stopped the communication. Now that he saw me tonight (looking awesome I should add :yep:) he came up to me to say hello and whatnot. It makes me laugh >>:lol:

I also saw someone else who I used to talk to. I don't remember who ended that one but again, here he is like "hey, how you been?" :rolleyes:

So that's it since the election party until now. My point of the original post is just to say get out of the house, no matter what might happen because anything can happen.

Last edited:
Original post edited with updates.

ETA: It needs to warm up so I can go on some runs and walk on the lake.

... Essentially to meet more men. :drunk:

that's an interesting thread title. i agree that women need to get out there, etc.
i also think for many many of us, we don't have a problem meeting men. it's about meeting the serious ones, the right ones for us...

but i get your general point, i do.

that's an interesting thread title. i agree that women need to get out there, etc.
i also think for many many of us, we don't have a problem meeting men. it's about meeting the serious ones, the right ones for us...

I wonder if sometimes the reason people can't find the serious ones is because they are all going for the few rockstars of the genders.

I wonder if sometimes the reason people can't find the serious ones is because they are all going for the few rockstars of the genders.

Flawless_JYM I think I get what you said but don't get it. Do you mean that all of our standards are reaching for one goal and that there are only so many men that can fit it?

LaBelleLL But isn't that how you find the right one? By meeting them? I've learned that a-holes are everywhere. They have transportation just like the "good ones" do, they like to kick it and mingle where the "good ones" are. Hell, the "good ones" might have a friend that's an a-hole. Just gotta pick up the weed whacker and get to work.

The bold is my issue. Plus, I don't want to waste time being in a relationship with someone if it's not going to go somewhere. (I will date them....I like a free meal :look: )

Flawless_JYM I think I get what you said but don't get it. Do you mean that all of our standards are reaching for one goal and that there are only so many men that can fit it?
That was meant to be a question mark instead of a period at the end. I was wondering/asking if sometimes we spend our energy going after people that are less likely to want to be in long term relationships because they know they don't have to be because they are popular with the opposite sex.

Back