Where/How Did You Meet Your Man - The Master List

I met him on a lazy Saturday, hanging out with a mutual best friend of ours, in Newtown CT (boyfriends hometown). We were introduced in August , and started dating around April.

My hot water heater went out, and he was the plumber my landlord called! Turns out his company does work on all the properties my landlord owns. And right before the hot water heater failed, I had just told my fam n riends that I WOULD NEVER meet a good man unless it was the cable guy, ups man, or something up in here broke cuz I am a homebody and didnt get out much to even meet men.. God hears us and that is surely what happened. We have been together almost 2 yrs and have a son. We are very happy and have every intention of spending our lives together. And yall dont take it the wrong way...he a plumber but no pipe was laid on that day I met him. Lol

But really he was exactly what I wanted an we have a LOT in common. When I saw him I figured a man that fine must be married, or at least got a gf or baby mama. Nope, he was as unattached as they come, with no kids.

Best Buy... I went to buy a subwoofer to blast my newly procured Reggae music. He was looking at the same one. I had just come back from a Jamaican vacation with my girlfriends and I was feeling myself. I guess he was too. We've been together for 17 years.

Back