Yesterday I Broke Up With My Boyfriend

Thank you all.
I fear this is only the beginning but talking helps somewhat.

His family will take care of the body.

Lalla I'm so sorry about your loss and the tragedy that has happened to you recently and in your family. Please talk to anyone who will listen, get it out and take care of yourself. Hugs.

I am so sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you and his family. I hope you have some with you for at least the next few days. You should not be alone.

Thanks everyone.
I'll be staying with my aunt or with my cousin. My brother has come to see me. Another cousin is on the way. My mother might come (she lives abroad).

lalla said:
Thanks everyone.
I'll be staying with my aunt or with my cousin. My brother has come to see me. Another cousin is on the way. My mother might come (she lives abroad).

That's good to hear. Hugs.

Thanks everyone.

lalla

My deepest condolences OP. As a "victime" of suicide, I know how it is and please trust that it will get better with time. I'm happy you have such a strong support system and I hope that they can help you get through this time of need. Please don't be afraid to seek counselling also.

If you ever need to talk/write to someone, feel free to PM me :bighug:

Yes, please pm anybody if you need to talk.
I'm so so sorry you had to go through this. I'm praying for God to send comfort, peace and healing your way. And many blessings.

I'm very sorry to hear this....sending prayers of love & support your way....

It's not your fault,please surround your self with love ones,for extra support..

*My door is open if you need to talk..God Bless!

I am so sorry. That is so insufficient at a time like this, but there are no words that would suffice. Praying for your comfort and peace.

So finally I'll be going tomorrow to see the body. I can't understand why he did that.
It is not a solution. It just made things so much worse.

Just before leaving he told me you have to focus on your writing, your photography, your art. Finish what you started.

The truth is I was becoming more of a mother than a wife. And he kept losing weight, he weighed less than 50 kilos. We couldn't have lasted much longer in such extreme conditions.
He knew me better than anyone else and he told me so. I don't realize it yet.

So finally I'll be going tomorrow to see the body. I can't understand why he did that.
It is not a solution. It just made things so much worse.

This is true...it's very difficult to understand a person's mental state when they're psychologically ill.

Just before leaving he told me you have to focus on your writing, your photography, your art. Finish what you started.

Yes, you should. I'm so sorry that your boyfriend felt hopeless and commited such a horrific act against himself :bighug:

The truth is I was becoming more of a mother than a wife. And he kept losing weight, he weighed less than 50 kilos. We couldn't have lasted much longer in such extreme conditions.
He knew me better than anyone else and he told me so. I don't realize it yet.

Thank you for sharing your feelings with us. I understand that it's painful right now, but I'm glad that you have a strong support system in place and you have many people here that have you and your family in their thoughts and prayers.

One question.

Some of my family members are suggesting I take a few week break. I could look for a job when I come back.
I might do that.
I think my cover letters might be weird if I write them now.

One question.

Some of my family members are suggesting I take a few week break. I could look for a job when I come back.
I might do that.

Yes, if you think that this well help you, please do so. I think it's better too. But what matters most is how you feel.

Im so sorry for your loss. You are in my prayers. He gave you a gift and you may not realize it yet. He told you to concentrate on your writing, art and photography. He knew that is where your true talents lay. Us them as therapy and as a memorial to him and what you shared. That will help you to get over this pain and hurt. You will feel , pain, anger and loss but channel all that into your art. Yes your family is right take some time as well.

You are in my my prayers.

I'm so sorry you are going through this. You sound like a strong person, but do follow up on that counseling offer.
I'll keep you in my thoughts - it's just awful to go through this twice.

One question.

I might do that.

I believe it would be in your best interest to surround yourself with both family and friends that can support you in your time of need. Some cope with loss in many different ways. If you feel that you should take a break and calm your thoughts, then by all means do so.

Back