Wwyd : Help! My Boyfriend Smells Like Poop

Yea, my SO frequently goes to the bathroom to "wipe his butt", as he so eloquently tells me :lol: "i have to go wipe my butt" Like he regularly does this so the sweat and hair won't make love or whatever lol. He talks about the hair a lot. Poor guy lol.

He Also wants to get his butt crack waxed so he won't have to deal with it as often :lachen: I tell him he's gay, so he won't do it :lachen: Maybe I'll let him do it, idk :lol:

I didn't know this was so common in men. I'm glad he's not alone :lol:

And no, I have never smelled poop smells from him. Honestly, his hygiene habits are better than mine :nono: :lol:

(Disclaimer) He is white lol.

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

damn this ish is like an epidemic---why dont men wash they a zzzz!! ughhhhh

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono:
:blush:

men stay doing a #2--i remember ions ago i faded off of a dude who was always i means always in the bathroom...i referred him to get his colon cleansed--cmon son....

Dudes are nasty. I've only ever smelt that 'booty' smell on a man. I've smelled men's booties in public -- on the train, the bus, anywhere you are close by. I'm convinced that many don't know how to wash their butt's properly.

It was me--- yearsssssss ago an ex of mine sat on my bed and when he left I noticed something on my comforter. Upon closer examination it was shyt... I was like
giphy.gif

I was soooo repulsed and felt light weight violated by that mess. I had never smelt a booty smell on him before but clearly that day he didn't wipe his butt properly.

Men can be nasty, it annoys me that they are always making fun of women's smells and stuff but men can have some foul odors too, booty smell, stanking balls, or if they don't properly clean their uncircumsized penis... just trifling I tell ya.

I'm here drying my pedicure and the woman across from me had a fishy odor that I can smell across the table. UGH!!!

I'm here drying my pedicure and the woman across from me had a fishy odor that I can smell across the table. UGH!!!

Yikes!!! Sounds like BV. I went into the bathroom at work and the smell of fish drove me out. I couldn't handle it

^^I still can't get over that one :lol: WHY was he lifting his legs up in the first place? :rofl: :rofl:

RIGHT!!!:lachen::lachen:

Was he repositioning his legs from a flat to knee-bent position to slightly push his penis in her face in hopes of receiving a blow job? Or was he going for a full both legs in the air spread-eagle position hoping that she would toss his unwashed salad?

This and ole dude trying to shove his full-sized turds down the shower drain are the EXACT reasons why I've never had a 1 night stand. You really never know what's going on under someone's clothes.:perplexed

Last edited:
:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

damn this ish is like an epidemic---why dont men wash they a zzzz!! ughhhhh

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono:
:blush:

men stay doing a #2--i remember ions ago i faded off of a dude who was always i means always in the bathroom...i referred him to get his colon cleansed--cmon son....

Yep! I notice men take a lot of bowel movements... they the ones that need the wet wipes :lol:

The first time I heard about dingleberries was when Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown had that reality tv show and Bobby Brown was talking about removing the extra stuff Whitney had left behind. :barf:

Unless I gave birth to you or you're in a diaper, I am not wiping **** from anyone's ***.

Yea, my SO frequently goes to the bathroom to "wipe his butt", as he so eloquently tells me :lol: "i have to go wipe my butt" Like he regularly does this so the sweat and hair won't make love or whatever lol. He talks about the hair a lot. Poor guy lol.

He Also wants to get his butt crack waxed so he won't have to deal with it as often :lachen: I tell him he's gay, so he won't do it :lachen: Maybe I'll let him do it, idk :lol:

I didn't know this was so common in men. I'm glad he's not alone :lol:

And no, I have never smelled poop smells from him. Honestly, his hygiene habits are better than mine :nono: :lol:

(Disclaimer) He is white lol.

:dead:

RIGHT!!!:lachen::lachen:

Was he repositioning his legs from a flat to knee-bent position to slightly push his penis in her face in hopes of receiving a blow job? Or was he going for a full both legs in the air spread-eagle position hoping that she would toss his unwashed salad?

This and ole dude trying to shove his full-sized turds down the shower drain are the EXACT reasons why I've never had a 1 night stand. You really never know what's going on under someone's clothes.:perplexed

BINGO! :lol: Even if he was so fresh-n-soclean-clean she wasn't about to grant him that. She just wanted to kiss his stomach because he had washboard abs. He should have been working that hard on his crevices.

Just shows you how much crap women are willing to take from men. :nono:

Show of hands; how many of you think a man would stay with a woman who has doodoo butt?:perplexed

There is no way I'm going to teach a man how to wash his arse. That's on him. If he doesn't know by now that he smells like arse, or is in denial that he smells, or whatever...either way it's not my problem. We would not date much less have a future. Nor would he be my boyfriend. The minute I smelled arse, I'd be out the door for good. How in the world is anyone suggesting that we now have to give lessons to people on hygiene...hygiene. I. CAN. NOT. And all these stories in this thread are making me barf. How desperate can women be to put up with something that should be a basic requirement?

Last edited:
Just shows you how much crap women are willing to take from men. :nono:

Show of hands; how many of you think a man would stay with a woman who has doodoo butt?:perplexed
CurlyMoo :lachen: I know. It's sad that there are suggestions on how to go about getting a grown man to clean his butt. I mean come on you've got to be kidding me.:rolleyes: Ain't no way.:nono::spinning: This world is crazy:lol:. Let a woman do that and see how willing a man is to work with her, why should we give them any pity on the subject of hygiene?

There is no way I'm going to teach a man how to wash his arse. That's on him. If he doesn't know by now that he smells like arse, or is in denial that he smells, or whatever...either way it's not my problem. We would not date much less have a future. Nor would he be my boyfriend. The minute I smelled arse, I'd be out the door for good. How in the world is anyone suggesting that we now have to give lessons to people on hygiene...hygiene. I. CAN. NOT. And all these stories in this thread are making me barf. How desperate can women be to put up with something that should be a basic requirement.

YES! It's such a turn off. There'd be no kind of attraction whatsoever after that. I couldn't therefore I wouldn't. It just simply cannot be. NO.

Had a friend who wanted to hook up with this younger hood dude real bad. Just for a romp. But she told me, he was sexy, but she didn't feel his hygiene was up to par so she got around it by giving him.a sexy scrub down. Like, SCRUBBED him till she was satisfied (a West Indie girl). She said when he was done (she didn't get it) the ring around the tub and film all over was so darrrrkkkk! Ugh, I'm shivering just writing it ...I think she had good wang service or something, but that was her last time with him. Ugh.

Good grief! Those are not the words I want to say either. Just yuck! Pushing away my bowl of ice cream.

Dudes are nasty. I've only ever smelt that 'booty' smell on a man. I've smelled men's booties in public -- on the train, the bus, anywhere you are close by. I'm convinced that many don't know how to wash their butt's properly. It was me--- yearsssssss ago an ex of mine sat on my bed and when he left I noticed something on my comforter. Upon closer examination it was shyt... I was like I was soooo repulsed and felt light weight violated by that mess. I had never smelt a booty smell on him before but clearly that day he didn't wipe his butt properly. Men can be nasty, it annoys me that they are always making fun of women's smells and stuff but men can have some foul odors too, booty smell, stanking balls, or if they don't properly clean their uncircumsized penis... just trifling I tell ya.

Lol...so true

Omg I just went and looked up the definition of dingleberry in the urban dictionary. :lachen: :nono: :barf: 1. A delinquent partial turd which grasps anal shrubery causing brownish crust to accumulate in ones boxers. 2. n. - a Klingon near Uranus :lachen: 3. A smallish, semi-dry, extraordinarily tenacious remnant of fecal matter which, when unwittingly rolled into a mixture with toilet paper lint by the action of wiping, becomes almost irremovably entangled among ones anal hair, a situationality exacerbated by the vigorous chafing and friction between the buttocks and most commonly remedied by the sad and almost entirely unavoidable remedy of plucking out at its root the individual hair to which each dingleberry is conjoined. Of related interest, dingleberries are often noted as having the vague odor of undigested corn or peanuts. :lachen::lachen::lachen::barf::barf::barf:

Omg......the even have a smell in the definition..lol

this thread. lol. My SO is always in the bathroom too. for long periods of time. he takes a book or two in there with him. every once in a while i'll knock and ask if everything is alright in there. He says "if you miss me so much why don't you come in and keep me company?" :nono: lol

Huh has the author heard of farting? This guy probably has poor hygiene but if he still stinks he's probably tooting up a silent storm and hoping she won't notice, yet he leaves a stench whenever he passes.... He's probably passing gas! Little bits of poo escape when you toot and men toot a lot and see no problem in it

Magazines and books that find their way into bathrooms should stay in bathrooms and be burned after. There's some Clorox commercial showing all the different ways we have the John and one was in an attic nook or other with stacks of books surrounding the toilet. Who truly removes each and every book to clean that? Dust, spritz, wipe off the biohazard? Yuck!!! Wanna barf.

Magazines and books that find their way into bathrooms should stay in bathrooms and be burned after. There's some Clorox commercial showing all the different ways we have the John and one was in an attic nook or other with stacks of books surrounding the toilet. Who truly removes each and every book to clean that? Dust, spritz, wipe off the biohazard? Yuck!!! Wanna barf.

Reminds me of that Seinfeld episode where George couldn't return the book because it had been in the bathroom

Conjoined dingleberries? :giveup: I stopped dating a guy because he had deodorant ball dingleberries-that was too much for me.

Showering feels so good and relaxing to me. I just don't understand walking around with a dirty butt when you have the means to not have a dirty butt.

Back