Wwyd : Help! My Boyfriend Smells Like Poop

:lachen::lachen: These comments though!!

michael-jackson-popcorn-meme-generator-i-m-just-here-for-the-comments-c841e0.gif

The washcloth isn't the issue. Either he doesn't wipe his butt at all when he goes to the toilet, or he's having leakage issues.

There should never be enough **** in your crack to leave a print. Shower or no shower. Eww
Thats what I'm thinking. Thats how dirty arse men leave skid marks in their boxers. Some people don't wipe they just poop, stand up and walk away.

I hate the person who wrote this in, I hate her stank booty boyfriend, I hate everybody in this thread, and I especially hate @vani for bumping this mess. :lachen::rofl::lol:

I hate that I forgot I posted in here and wasnt gonna come in until @isioma85 liked my post and I felt compelled to see which post it was and then I kept reading and was grossed out all over again. :cry:

So what do people think wash cloths are for then, decoration?

I stopped reading that overly drawn out response.

It's simple wet the cloth, suds up the cloth, apply cloth to said backside, and scrub.

Rinse, repeat !

I wouldn't be sleeping with him because my nose would have sniff him out long before getting in bed. I read somewhere that this guy refuse to wash his backside because he does not want to be thought of being gay. No you go figure. I know, that some men have a lot of hair surround their anus, so it can be difficult to clean that area but my son will repeatedly wet the toilet tissue to wipe his but or take a shower after doing the number 2 because he just don't want to smell like **** at any time.:afro:

Back