Wwyd : Help! My Boyfriend Smells Like Poop

From My friend thinks washing his arse crack is gay

So my friends were over my house and somebody brought up the topic of how 25:20s dont use wash clothes. Hilarity ensued, until my one male friend says he doesn't wash between his buttocks cheeks because he thinks it's gay. WTF? This is how the convo went.

Everybody: *Hilarity ensuing*

Him: "Yea, but I'm not puttin a wash cloth in my arse"

Us: "Wha...? :perplexed"

Him: "That ish gay as hell."

Us: "How do you clean your arse, dude!"

Him: "The water and soap just runs down there. It gets clean."

Us: :nono:

This conversation continues on with him trying to argue us down. Your a 25 year old man that doesn't wash your butt! Who knows how many years of left over ball sweat and poop crust is in there. I can't even look at him the same way. :nono:

Last edited:
Lawd, why did I go in that thread?! I'm logging off right now!

I was almost afraid to ask him because I was scared of the answer I would receive. But I had to know after you guys asked. I shot him a text asking if wiping after you sh!t is gay too.

Apparently 1 quick wipe is fine, but anything other than that puts you over the homo line. And all you need is one wipe because the rest will get clean in the shower. :perplexed

Also went on to tell me that there is a one shake rule too. This dude is NOT kidding. I'm too through.

Had a friend who wanted to hook up with this younger hood dude real bad. Just for a romp. But she told me, he was sexy, but she didn't feel his hygiene was up to par so she got around it by giving him.a sexy scrub down. Like, SCRUBBED him till she was satisfied (a West Indie girl).

She said when he was done (she didn't get it) the ring around the tub and film all over was so darrrrkkkk! Ugh, I'm shivering just writing it ...I think she had good wang service or something, but that was her last time with him. Ugh.

Had a friend who wanted to hook up with this younger hood dude real bad. Just for a romp. But she told me, he was sexy, but she didn't feel his hygiene was up to par so she got around it by giving him.a sexy scrub down. Like, SCRUBBED him till she was satisfied (a West Indie girl).

She said when he was done (she didn't get it) the ring around the tub and film all over was so darrrrkkkk! Ugh, I'm shivering just writing it ...I think she had good wang service or something, but that was her last time with him. Ugh.

She must of REALLY wanted the D.

I don't see this as being on the same level at all. One is trifling while the other is lazy.

I just read through the rest of this thread and you know what? You're right. After reading about Theresa's friend, I'd gladly let someone brush, floss, gargle, and spit in my kitchen sink. My GAWD. :cry:

Oh my goodness. I am disgusted and in tears. :cry: How could you stay with someone who poops in the shower? How??

OMG I am here at work with my eyes literally watering because I'm trying so hard to hold in my laughs. This thread is simultaneously grossing me out and cracking me the *** up.:lachen::lachen::lachen:

You know when you're so grossed out that you don't even wanna swallow your own spit in your mouth? Me, right now.

Oh its way too early for me to be laughing at work like this LMAO

This story reminds me of "Wash yo nuts" by Alexyss Tylor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Q7RStifurs

Lost.gif

i-cant-gif.gif

Reminds me of my sis-in-law telling me she was dating this guy and when they were about to do-the-do she was kissing his stomach and he lifted his legs up. She got a whiff of that dookie smell, got up, went in the bathroom and got dressed and left his behind there. :lachen:
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Dudes are nasty. I've only ever smelt that 'booty' smell on a man. I've smelled men's booties in public -- on the train, the bus, anywhere you are close by. I'm convinced that many don't know how to wash their butt's properly.

It was me--- yearsssssss ago an ex of mine sat on my bed and when he left I noticed something on my comforter. Upon closer examination it was shyt... I was like
giphy.gif

I was soooo repulsed and felt light weight violated by that mess. I had never smelt a booty smell on him before but clearly that day he didn't wipe his butt properly.

Men can be nasty, it annoys me that they are always making fun of women's smells and stuff but men can have some foul odors too, booty smell, stanking balls, or if they don't properly clean their uncircumsized penis... just trifling I tell ya.

i ..really...dont..understand. :perplexed: i learnd as a lil girl tryin to b lazy u cant just NOT wipe ur butt. it itches, it irritates. your butt wont allow u to not clean it ..i dont understand it.
i couldnt imagine seeing skid marks in my mans draws. let alone dingles & othr berries etc. im sorry but id fall out of lov so fast :nono: :lol:

i ..really...dont..understand. :perplexed: i learnd as a lil girl tryin to b lazy u cant just NOT wipe ur butt. it itches, it irritates. your butt wont allow u to not clean it ..i dont understand it.
i couldnt imagine seeing skid marks in my mans draws. let alone dingles & othr berries etc. im sorry but id fall out of lov so fast :nono: :lol:

THANK YOU. There ain't no way you can just walk around like that, it takes a concerted effort NOT to wash your arse while its itching. :lol:

Omg I just went and looked up the definition of dingleberry in the urban dictionary. :lachen: :nono: :barf:

1. A delinquent partial turd which grasps anal shrubery causing brownish crust to accumulate in ones boxers.

2. n. - a Klingon near Uranus :lachen:

3. A smallish, semi-dry, extraordinarily tenacious remnant of fecal matter which, when unwittingly rolled into a mixture with toilet paper lint by the action of wiping, becomes almost irremovably entangled among ones anal hair, a situationality exacerbated by the vigorous chafing and friction between the buttocks and most commonly remedied by the sad and almost entirely unavoidable remedy of plucking out at its root the individual hair to which each dingleberry is conjoined. Of related interest, dingleberries are often noted as having the vague odor of undigested corn or peanuts.

:lachen::lachen::lachen::barf::barf::barf:

So is the smell of shyt alone not enough motivation to get people to properly whipe and wash their a$$???

Back