Wwyd : Help! My Boyfriend Smells Like Poop

Sorry to ressurect this gem but FH and I were thinking about upgrades to the condo down the line and I thought about retrofitting the toilets with bidet shower hoses. He shuts it down without a discussion. He already knows about this thread from years ago and says “Washing your a** crack isn’t gay but spraying it is.” :rofl: (still installing behind his back- just don’t be gay then :look:) :rofl:

945743p.jpg

Sorry to ressurect this gem but FH and I were thinking about upgrades to the condo down the line and I thought about retrofitting the toilets with bidet shower hoses. He shuts it down without a discussion. He already knows about this thread from years ago and says “Washing your a** crack isn’t gay but spraying it is.” :rofl: (still installing behind his back- just don’t be gay then :look:) :rofl:

945743p.jpg

I have one. It's wonderful. Toilet paper will never be enough going forward

Last edited:

945743p.jpg
Looks amazing! Great idea! Read over a few of the past posts again and had a chuckle- thanks! This was one of the best threads ever :lachen:

Looks amazing! Great idea! Read over a few of the past posts again and had a chuckle- thanks! This was one of the best threads ever :lachen:

Praise be! I re-introduced the topic today after softening him up with a nice dinner and he said if we pay off our other debt we can rediscuss installing them in the bathrooms!! It’s less than 200.00 for everything. I’d rather have this than a high tech toilet seat. :yep: Right now I have to rely on baby wipes. :nono:

After reading this thread I feel nauseous...

And yet some people will make fun of Muslims for washing with water and paper after using the toilets.

This is nothing new. I know a woman who dated a man who had whole turds falling from betwixt his cheeks in the shower.

He broke up with her, btw. Some women are seriously in the negative self esteem wise. They have to work their way up to having zero self esteem.
I'm glad I missed this years ago but unfortunately saw it today. This can't be life. I just refuse to accept this as reality.

945743p.jpg
He thinks that **** is gay?!:rofl: (pun intended):lachen:

My apologies to anyone getting like notifications from this or any other old thread. I feel I need to explain.

I was doing a search on bidets to see if people had any specific brand recommendations, fell into a rabbit hole of other threads about bathroom hygiene and have been accidentally liking posts because I'm scrolling on my phone and crying with laughter rereading these threads. :lachen:

This is nothing new. I know a woman who dated a man who had whole turds falling from betwixt his cheeks in the shower.

He broke up with her, btw. Some women are seriously in the negative self esteem wise. They have to work their way up to having zero self esteem.
Someone is dropping turds in someone's shower.

My son has autism and is 31. I was buying 4 16 oz bottles of body wash a week. Most recently I bought 4 gallons of dial body wash from Amazon. He does not stink, no remnants in the tub and has a daily laxative. I wish somebody would tell me that they could smell him. He is using degree spray. He is fresh and pleasant smelling.

My apologies to anyone getting like notifications from this or any other old thread. I feel I need to explain.

I was doing a search on bidets to see if people had any specific brand recommendations, fell into a rabbit hole of other threads about bathroom hygiene and have been accidentally liking posts because I'm scrolling on my phone and crying with laughter rereading these threads. :lachen:
I just bought a Toto C5 from Amazon but I haven’t installed it yet. I also had a GFCI outlet installed near the toilet. I saw videos on YouTube where people were running extension cords but I didn’t want that.

I don't know how I missed this thread. :)

It's definitely a wash cloth problem no wonder gynecologists are creating body deoderants ; it 's because certain people don't like to bathe and don't know what a washcloth is good for.

Btw, have you guys notice the Lume (sp) commercial increase after social media was all a buzz over the Kutcher's not bathing themselves or children regularly?

I just bought a Toto C5 from Amazon but I haven’t installed it yet. I also had a GFCI outlet installed near the toilet. I saw videos on YouTube where people were running extension cords but I didn’t want that.
Yeah, a Toto is what I've settled on from the posts on here. The only thing is I rent an apartment and paying a quarter of my rent to upgrade a toilet seat is making me pause. But I really want one. I wonder if it's the kind of thing that goes on sale for Black Friday/Cyber Monday :look:

Btw, have you guys notice the Lume (sp) commercial increase after social media was all a buzz over the Kutcher's not bathing themselves or children regularly?

I just saw a Lume commercial for the first time this week. I don't know if I'm sold on such a product.

Yeah, a Toto is what I've settled on from the posts on here. The only thing is I rent an apartment and paying a quarter of my rent to upgrade a toilet seat is making me pause. But I really want one. I wonder if it's the kind of thing that goes on sale for Black Friday/Cyber Monday :look:

I just saw a Lume commercial for the first time this week. I don't know if I'm sold on such a product.
they just need to bathe with frequency, then there would be no need for Lume

This came up in my YT recommendations (I watch the guys videos) and I thought it was fitting for the thread.

We're going to start with the basics. Wash your @$* :bath2::bath:

Back