Wwyd : Help! My Boyfriend Smells Like Poop

I don't see this as being on the same level at all. One is trifling while the other is lazy. I wouldn't judge a person as long as the teeth are brushed and the kitchen is clean. Years ago I heard that toothbrushes should be kept outside the bathroom because the spray from the toilet can reach up to 6 feet.

thats what toothbruh covers and medicine cabinets are for.

It's true, though. Men have a lot of hair down there on the booter. When they use toilet paper, it gets shredded in bits on the hair. Sweat and dingle get built up on the hairs and can form something like a bird's nest. They get used to it. A certain person had to have his nest of dingle cut, hair-by-hair. :barf: I don't comprehend it, I don't comprehend it. You have to spread the cheeks when you shower. Wipe until there's no more brown, clown! Men are gross. I don't know how she dealt with that.

This is a true story. Told directly to me in 1st person.

She said that he was trying to kick the turds down the drain hoping that she didn't see them. :lachen: :barf:

dean-supernatural.gif

It's true, though. Men have a lot of hair down there on the booter. When they use toilet paper, it gets shredded in bits on the hair. Sweat and dingle get built up on the hairs and can form something like a bird's nest. They get used to it. A certain person had to have his nest of dingle cut, hair-by-hair. :barf: I don't comprehend it, I don't comprehend it. You have to spread the cheeks when you shower. Wipe until there's no more brown, clown! Men are gross. I don't know how she dealt with that.

OMG!!!

Honest to God, I had absolutely no knowledge of dingleberries, poop crusts and nests. I didn't know men had to deal with alldat.

I have learned things today that I will (unfortunately) never forget. :nono:

I think her man may have anal fissures. If soap isn't killing the smell, the washcloth isn't going to change things.

I don't understand why someone would start a relationship with someone with a stank butthole.

This is sickening. Reminds me of the time I stumbled on a site where a woman asked how she could overcome her partners stank vagina. I am still in disbelief.

Just leave.

This is nothing new. I know a woman who dated a man who had whole turds falling from betwixt his cheeks in the shower.

He broke up with her, btw. Some women are seriously in the negative self esteem wise. They have to work their way up to having zero self esteem.

OMG I just...no words. And this **** had the nerve to break up with her???

Wash with him and allow his softened dingleberries to stain a perfectly good Egyptian cotton wash cloth? And allow that sludge to rinse down the drain, on top of me feet? No thank you, ma'am. He needs a bath to soak the berries dried upon his butt, forming an encrusted mass of anal sheath which only he sees and preferably, done at his house or at the YMCA.

:rofl:

she shole did actually suggest she wash his arse for him!! What is he 6 months old? Hayle to the naw!

OMG I just...no words. And this **** had the nerve to break up with her???

But who stays with a man who tries to inconspicuously shove turds down the drain? :ohwell: She got what she deserved.

I told SO about it, and now everytime I mention her, he asks "Is she the one who was with the dude with the dookie balls?". :lachen:

Actually, when I mention any of my old friends, he has to verify if it was "dookie balls" before moving forward with the conversation.

But who stays with a man who tries to inconspicuously shove turds down the drain? :ohwell: She got what she deserved. I told SO about it, and now everytime I mention her, he asks "Is she the one who was with the man with the dookie balls?". :lachen: Actually, when I mention any of my old friends, he has to verify if it was "dookie balls" before moving forward with the conversation.

Of course he does. Nothing she does or says can ever be looked at the same again. She's tainted.

I'm just trying to visualize the man kicking the poo pellets down the drain thinking he's so slick and she's not noticing anything.

How would one not realize they're bathing in sh*t? One would have to be really remedial.

But who stays with a man who tries to inconspicuously shove turds down the drain? :ohwell: She got what she deserved.

I told SO about it, and now everytime I mention her, he asks "Is she the one who was with the dude with the dookie balls?". :lachen:

Actually, when I mention any of my old friends, he has to verify if it was "dookie balls" before moving forward with the conversation.

:lachen:!!!!!!

But why were turds falling out though? What causes that? Poo balls dont sound like diarrhea. Was he straight sh*ttng in the shower?

I never was able to get to the logistic of it, because the conversation went left. It started with her talking about his skid mark problem, and I was like, :perplexed:perplexed "why the hell does he have skid marks?!??". And then she goes, well, I don't think he wipes himself good because [insert shower turd story].

SO's interpretation is that the moistness of the shower loosened his dingleberries and thus, they began to fall. :lol:

Do men get waxed back there? It seems that it may be more necessary for them than us with stories like this ... :nono:

I never was able to get to the logistic of it, because the conversation went left. It started with her talking about his skid mark problem, and I was like, :perplexed:perplexed "why the hell does he have skid marks?!??". And then she goes, well, I don't think he wipes himself good because [insert shower turd story].

SO's interpretation is that the moistness of the shower loosened his dingleberries and thus, they began to fall. :lol:

This right here just brought this thread to a level of WTF that I was not prepared for. I am done. Lord have mercy. :thud:

Reminds me of my sis-in-law telling me she was dating this guy and when they were about to do-the-do she was kissing his stomach and he lifted his legs up. She got a whiff of that dookie smell, got up, went in the bathroom and got dressed and left his behind there. :lachen:

ewww :blush: why would she lift a guys legs up?? that sounds awkward :lol::drunk:

I regret googling dingleberries

http://profileengine.com/groups/profile/421065842/dare-dingleberry-awareness-response-education

Back