Would you take him back?

would you or have you take/taken a man back?

• yes, i would take him back

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I would not take him back

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • depends

Votes: 14 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IMFOCSD

Have any of you ladies ever have a man want you back after he broke up with you?

Did you or would you take him back?

Nah not really I would really have to weigh the situation and he better come with a ring. If a man does this once he can get ideas in his head that he can break up and come back when he wants too

Yes/No (I boke up with them and then they wanted to come back) and No.

I am not the one to go back and forth. If you didn't want me at first, you don't get a second chance, because you'll probably do it again.
BUT, I have never been dumped before, I have always been the one to break it off.

If a man didn't appreciate what he had at first, he didn't deserve it, so I say I would NEVER take a man back that dumped me.

Never been broken up with but I would say no. If he thought you were so amazing and valued you so much, why would he let you go and risk letting someone else have you?

No, haven't been broken up. But I would take someone back I really wanted. I don't give a rat's patootie what people think about the decision. Most people feel silly when they are dumped.Why? Because it's a form of failure or rejection. But sometimes its better that he left at the time. Why? because you may have been subjected to poor treatment or seeing the otherside of his life you didn't need to see at that time. He may have gotten himself together in that time apart.

If you talkin about ole boy from your previous threads, he aint worf it miss celie.

:lachen: Yes & no....it just crossed my mind because some men can make stupid decisions do to fear, insecurities, etc. and may deserve a second chance but it all depends on the situation

They always want you back. I never go back, because they will never learn their lesson until they completely lose me. Works every time. ;)

That question brings to mind an e-mail I recieve last week. It said "If a man loves you, you can't keep him away and If he doesn't love you, you can't make his stay". I would have to do some soul searching and look at all of the circumstances. Does he have one foot in the door and one out? If he does- close the door because when one door closes, another door opens.

I've taken mine back after I broke us up....Time has passed and we both had alot of maturing to do and initially I had no business trying to be in a relationship at the time but I had to see him "walk his talk" so to speak. Timing was wrong but we were both at fault and never forgot what we had...so when the timing was right we knew what road we weren't gonna go down and had talked about what our own issues were and how we had worked on them...so speaking for me and FH, 2nd time around is wayyyyyy much better.

If the insecurities haven't been worked on and bad choices are being replaced w/ good ones then NO...its time to move on so that you aren't being put on a merry-go-round. As a whole its in a women's nature to nurture and want to fix things but sometimes the people you deal w/ need to fix themselves for the next one while you in the meantime move on...for someone who is ready for you. I'm not with that break up to make right back up and then repeat...something in that is wrong.

Yes and maybe...I've broken up with ex's before and hadn't seen them in years and yea there would be a little nostalgia.....but as it always happens something happens and I remember why were not together....we broke up for a reason...so i don't like to get back with them yea we can be cordial but thats about it.

Back