Would you date a guy if you thought or knew he was impotent?

Oh, I could tell you some STORIES!!! I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it for myself. ;) As far as this guy goes, I think you should spend your time on someone who is more appealing to you. :yep: He might be cute, but if he's rubbing you the wrong way, it's probably not going to be the best situation.

Well over the weekend, we had breakfast which I initiated. We talked and dude didn't have anything to say about "us", so I AM DONE. He's giving me mixed signals and I can't take it anymore. I feel like I pursued him as soon as he showed me signs that he was interested and let tell y'all I NEVER do that but I thought he was different. Anyway, I'm done. Thanks ALL for the advice.

Well over the weekend, we had breakfast which I initiated. We talked and dude didn't have anything to say about "us", so I AM DONE. He's giving me mixed signals and I can't take it anymore. I feel like I pursued him as soon as he showed me signs that he was interested and let tell y'all I NEVER do that but I thought he was different. Anyway, I'm done. Thanks ALL for the advice.

If you feel youre getting mixed signals, then you're doing the right thing. I got mixed signals and I wished I would have moved on sooner.

Back