Woman Proposes To Man In Front Of Kfc

Girl when he stuck his hand out for her to put the ring on his finger.... I had to hurr’up and click off the video!!
tumblr_inline_mq53ioY1981qz4rgp.gif

Is this real? I hope this is a merely a scheme to get free chicken for life. It’s a 100% mess.

But if it’s real... Then ...aww! Their “two piece” is becoming one!

I hope they march down the aisle to the song “On the Wings of Love.”

KFC can cater their wedding reception. They might figure out a way to make a wedding cake out this thing they sell, too.

upload_2019-3-14_12-21-0.jpeg

Is this real? I hope this is a merely a scheme to get free chicken for life. It’s a 100% mess.

But if it’s real... Then ...aww! Their “two piece” is becoming one!

I hope they march down the aisle to the song “On the Wings of Love.”

KFC can cater their wedding reception. They might figure out a way to make a wedding cake out this thing they sell, too.

View attachment 444253

Chile throw it away.... all of it!!!
tenor.gif

Or just do this instead. The top layer is mashed potatoes and gravy. Wonder if they'd freeze it for their first anniversary?

8NbQxDz.jpg

Don't let @Crackers Phinn get a whiff of this thread nor that cake. That's like putting a bloodied hand in piranha infested water or diving off your deep sea fishing boat, amidst circling sharks , with an open wound.

Cues up music to Jaws...
Waits for her approach.

If y'all could see my ugly face while watching this. I don't have sound at work and for a second I though he said no because of how scared she looked when he turned around to the crowd. And I was like so you played yourself by getting down on your knees and then he had the nerve to say no. But when he stuck his hand out? I just clicked out. Smh

Don't let @Crackers Phinn get a whiff of this thread nor that cake. That's like putting a bloodied hand in piranha infested water or diving off your deep sea fishing boat, amidst circling sharks , with an open wound.

Cues up music to Jaws...
Waits for her approach.
How you go summon me like I'm the Debil Genie? :angeldevil::bdance:

I literally came in this thread eating Popeyes mashed potatoes.

Since this is a black man and a black woman joining together all I'ma do is offer 3 cheers for Black Love however it happens. If it takes what's in that video to preserve the black race and black unity and black errthang then gone head. I am especially happy for the groom, he got a real one and he obviously likes his ring and the applause.

Mazel Tov to the happy couple.

Back