Woman Proposes To Man In Front Of Kfc

I just want to know why 9 times out of 10, these proposals are usually black women? I don't see other women asking their men publicly to marry them. Where did we go wrong?

I can see if you bring it up in private and have a conversation if you need to. I draw the line on public proposals on film in front of the world to see.

The way he turned around like that makes me think she isn't even his main chick, while she’s out here proposing to a nig.

I can’t stop watching her down on her knees at the very beginning. I can see the pleading and desperation in her eyes and face. Sad.
That's what stood out to me, too. She cried tears of joy. Imagine. A lovely young woman like her, crying tears of joy to be chose by this busted, crusted man. I cannot.

I think this is what having a man looks like when you’ve accepted Struggle as your Lord and Savior.
You know what? This is so true and I can't even laugh at it. And too many of us have pledged membership in the Church of Latter Day Struggle Saints. We don't just participate in the choir - no, we direct it. We've assumed positions of leadership in the congregation. We're First Ladies and Deaconnesses and we're teaching Sunday school faithfully, inculcating the next generation of young Black women with poisonous ideas to perpetuate the foolery and jackeduppery.

I'm just done.

You know what? This is so true and I can't even laugh at it. And too many of us have pledged membership in the Church of Latter Day Struggle Saints. We don't just participate in the choir - no, we direct it. We've assumed positions of leadership in the congregation. We're First Ladies and Deaconnesses and we're teaching Sunday school faithfully, inculcating the next generation of young Black women with poisonous ideas to perpetuate the foolery and jackeduppery.

I'm just done.
:cry3: Jackeduppery

I'm just done.
I’m done too. Outside of the women in my family who demonstrate the desire to do better I’m not wasting my breath anymore. If folks want struggle then they can have all of it including my share. My efforts have significantly upgraded the lifestyles of 2 black women. I have made that my quota so my job is done.

Last edited:

I'm just done.

giphy.gif

:lachen::lachen:

Ignoring your question because I'm just confused by the logistics of this. How long was he jammed up in the corner blindfolded? Did she march him in blindfolded before blanketing the space in fake rose petals? And why was he more interested in the doorag and the ceiling than he was in what this woman was doing?

She had someone in the room recording. I bet he was expecting some freaky naughty action, and not the re-enactment of some romcom proopsal when he took off that blindfold.
For all you ladies who complained about the location.....is this better??

:drunk:

Back