Woman Proposes To Man In Front Of Kfc

I haven't eaten fried chicken in so long. While everyone standing around being boogie, this would be me at that little table you see right next to the chicken
tenor.gif

Or just do this instead. The top layer is mashed potatoes and gravy. Wonder if they'd freeze it for their first anniversary?

8NbQxDz.jpg

Does it? Does it, really?

Of course it does. :lol:. All her aunties and ancestors aunties did a collective mchewwww.

Engagements don't even mean anything until both families agree. You can propose till kingdom come but nothing is happening until the family (most places brides) has been gifted with goats, cows, cash etc.

What we see here is the western influence...IG proposal and KFC.

Side note: Imported fast food restaurants are somewhat considered "classy" or a treat. Africans don't eat out a lot or they tend to stick to their traditional cuisines.

Girl when he stuck his hand out for her to put the ring on his finger.... I had to hurr’up and click off the video!!
tumblr_inline_mq53ioY1981qz4rgp.gif

SIGH. I weep. I can't say nbwh because let's face it there are bwh because of lack of self respect. These negroes are out here thinking they're the prize and cheesing as women place rings on their hands. I'm certain the engagement period will be full of all kinds of shenanigans centered around him and his needs. :look: Just...SIGH.

Come look at this. Come. Look.

Lordt. She already losing. Every time I see these types of situations I cringe. I hope this was a joke, but more than likely, it was a legit proposal. And homegirl had tears in her eyes and everything. #facepalm

Women need to stop this foolishness. The only way I would ever condone a woman proposing marriage is in a same-sex relationship. I told my ex-girlfriend a long time ago that if we ever got serious enough to be on the same page of marriage, she would be the one proposing to me. Then this chick had the nerve to ask why I wasn't going to propose to her. Chile, I accept proposals; I don't make them. :lachen: :look: LOLBVS....

She looked serious, but he didn’t. I think he was embarrassed and started acting silly to take back some control. Afterwards he just turned to the menu to see what he was about to order. Wasn’t even holding her hand. He’s not marrying her.
I came back in yesterday to say the same thing but I watched the video again and just left the thread. Like he didn't even kiss her, no talking or hugging/cuddling together like "I can't believe you did this". None of that would make it better but at least you'd get the feeling he was halfway happy about it.

I know gender roles are becoming a thing of the past for some people but if a woman ever feels the need to ask a man to marry her it's likely because she feels like he never will.

The way he just turned around at the end and leaves her standing behind him is so pitiful. It's almost like she's not even there. I have time today so I keep watching but I'm getting more and more embarrassed for her and angry at him. Let me go.

The way he turned around like that makes me think she isn't even his main chick, while she’s out here proposing to a nig.

I can’t stop watching her down on her knees at the very beginning. I can see the pleading and desperation in her eyes and face. Sad.

Seeing how their wedding colors will most likely be Red and White; I hope the event (if they make it that far) will be at a classier place like Chick-fil-a.

Either way I got $5 on this.....going south

If his other chick does the same thing at Red Lobster(s) it's a wrap for this one.

I came back in yesterday to say the same thing but I watched the video again and just left the thread. Like he didn't even kiss her, no talking or hugging/cuddling together like "I can't believe you did this". None of that would make it better but at least you'd get the feeling he was halfway happy about it.

I know gender roles are becoming a thing of the past for some people but if a woman ever feels the need to ask a man to marry her it's likely because she feels like he never will.

:yep: Exactly.

It makes it even sadder :nono: Saving up your coins to buy some guy a ring he clearly doesn't deserve, when you should be saving up or spending it on yourself, getting all dolled up and kneeling in front of a man and his friends and family out of sheer desperation because you believe if you don't shoot your shot now, he's just gonna keep stringing you along until he gets tired of you or meets another chick he will want to propose to :perplexed: It makes me want to cry and vomit :darkcloud: She must have no friends.

If a man wants to marry you he WILL ask you. If he hasn't it's cause he doesn't want to. You got your answer.

I hope this trend dies soon. I'm trying to be positive *sighs*

Back