Woah! The heads I have seen around here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know the only funny stuff 'round here is the women from the walmart photos, anything else is just insulting and shouldn't be posted. :rolleyes: I'd rather laugh at someone's blue hair than someone morbidly obese because they KNOW they were dead wrong when they put that weave in.

although that doesn't mean she ain't wrong for eatin a bucket of chicken wings.

Last edited:
OH MY GOD!!! WTF! I see this here too. So ghetto...And Idk why people are getting mad about posting pics of other people's hair. It's just like posting a celeb's hair pic and ranting about it. It's no defferent because they are celebs. Just saying.

No, celebrities and politicians are public figures. That is why many of them have a hard time filing defamation suits and usually don't even bother. It's different if someone has a youtube account or a blog or website; they are putting themselves out there. Even then, many of the therads are inappropriae. However, an individual who is out in public minding his or her own business should not be put on blast on a website.

All of us have flaws that we wouldn't want broadcast or made fun of. A lot of LHCF members don't show any pictures of themselves, period and 90% don't show any frontal pictures, even with their faces blurred out. Many people have been deterred from doing progress pictures because of childish comments about "backfat" and other insults. This thread illustrates exactly why.

It's also thoughtless to call out a particular city, New Orleans, that is already subject to all kinds of demeaning stereotypes.

I have tried my best to write this response out in a respectful manner to remain civilized. I understand that many people will disagree. I must say that I am surprised to see grown women so quick to make fun of other women. What does that accomplish? It's even sadder that this seems to be the ever-growing trend on this website.

Last edited:
Thank you I totally agree with this post and the main ones that have the most flaws are the ones that DON'T post pictures and are always talking about other people.

Thank you you are very wise in your comment.

I have Back fat. My DH is gray as hell he love my backfat and I love his gray hair . We are older I love New Orleans and I have seen the same in Chicago, New York, London Paris, Brazil And all over West Africa.

Good post thanks

No, celebrities and politicians are public figures. That is why many of them have a hard time filing defamation suits and usually don't even bother. It's different if someone has a youtube account or a blog or website; they are putting themselves out there. Even then, many of the therads are inappropriae. However, an individual who is out in public minding his or her own business should not be put on blast on a website.

All of us have flaws that we wouldn't want broadcast or made fun of. A lot of LHCF members don't show any pictures of themselves, period and 90% don't show any frontal pictures, even with their faces blurred out. Many people have been deterred from doing progress pictures because of childish comments about "backfat" and other insults. This thread illustrates exactly why.

It's also thoughtless to call out a particular city, New Orleans, that is already subject to all kinds of demeaning stereotypes.

I have tried my best to write this response out in a respectful manner to voice my opinion in a civil manner. I understand that many people will disagree. I must say that I am surprised to see grown women so quick to make fun of other women. What does that accomplish? It's even sadder that this seems to be the ever-growing trend on this website.

I have tried my best to write this response out in a respectful manner to remain civilized. I understand that many people will disagree. I must say that I am surprised to see grown women so quick to make fun of other women. What does that accomplish? It's even sadder that this seems to be the ever-growing trend on this website.

If people don't want to be stereotyped, they shouldn't do stereotypical things. But I mean, people who disagree with this thread doesn't have to click in this thread. Celebrity or no celebrity, making fun is maing fun. Once again, just saying.

If people don't want to be stereotyped, they shouldn't do stereotypical things.[/b} But I mean, people who disagree with this thread doesn't have to click in this thread. Celebrity or no celebrity, making fun is maing fun. Once again, just saying.

:nono::nono::nono::nono:

1. So who makes up the rules of "sterotypes"?
2. and people can't be themselves at there place of worship/fun?:blush:

The pics represent an ever growing trend that was pointed out. I don't think she was personally making fun of the actual people, just the trend. She at least had the courtesy to blurr the faces.

Yeah I see some sights at the secondlines. lol. I actually don't think these are that bad. I've seen much much worse.

:nono::nono::nono::nono:

1. So who makes up the rules of "sterotypes"?
2. and people can't be themselves at there place of worship/fun?:blush:

We all know what stereotypes are. Lol. I don't want to argue with anyone. This is being blown way out of proportion. People need to calm down. Comedians make fun of people all the time. We all laugh. Web soup, things like that.

We all know what stereotypes are. Lol. I don't want to argue with anyone. This is being blown way out of proportion. People need to calm down. Comedians make fun of people all the time. We all laugh. Web soup, things like that.

Clearly we all don't.

Also want to say people take things too seriously. I don't think this thread is any different than the say something nice threads or people I know on facebook that post HAM of people they see on a daily basis, one of my friends twit pic'd someone with a green weave today, I laughed because it was a mess. And if I thought these people looked a mess I would laugh too. I don't think they are that bad though, like I said I've seen much, much worse down here.

look, I LAUGHED, thanks OP,:yep: i dont care who is getting all touchy/feely over nuthinggggggggg, i fricken laughed at it. thanks again OP for posting ok :grin: (remembering the days i wore jacked up half wigs)

for real though. Rhianna wears the same type of outifts/clothes/hair, but since she is famous its ok... people like Cassie, Kelis, or Amber Rose
are considered avant guarde....

Most of their stuff is not Avante Garde to me it is still foolish. Famous or not.

for real though. Rhianna wears the same type of outifts/clothes/hair, but since she is famous its ok... people like Cassie, Kelis, or Amber Rose

nahhh, lol lol i laugh at her tooo, and marry J, :lachen::lachen:, it just loook bad on anybody. once again, like the lego men.

why cant people just be real?

now I'm thinking some people may have taken pictures of me and my transitioning hair :blush: , after telling me "I need to perm that nappy mess: and are prolly making fun of me right now on their social networking site!!!

now I'm thinking some people may have taken pictures of me and my transitioning hair :blush: , after telling me "I need to perm that nappy mess: and are prolly making fun of me right now on their social networking site!!!

LOL YOUR OK, DONT WORRY

lol id rather get teased over real hair then faKe hair:spinning::spinning::spinning:. my hair is always two textures. but hey, its long and its all mine, WHAT!!!

Lego men. Church carnivals. Eyebrow lacefronts. O RLY?

I was irritated about the Oscars, but this thread has cheered me right on up.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I wouldn't worry about it. I honestly don't care what people have to say about the back of my head. :ohwell: I'm pretty surprised at how this thread is going

LOL YOUR OK, DONT WORRY

lol id rather get teased over real hair then faKe hair:spinning::spinning::spinning:. my hair is always two textures. but hey, its long and its all mine, WHAT!!!
lol at my job the kids always make fun of me:look:...they even make up songs about my hair ... they are actually quite creative. I usually laugh but a lot of times they do have fake hair... and in the end it makes me feel bad for them.

First off lol at this thread,
But on a serious note........as much as we might look at someone and say,"look at this HOT STEAMING MESS", someone else is prob looking at us thinking the same thing it's not that serious. On that note i'm outty 5000 lol

I wouldn't worry about it. I honestly don't care what people have to say about the back of my head. :ohwell: I'm pretty surprised at how this thread is going

im not ONE BIT suprised, i actually expected this lol:look:,(caugh...cough.. Lhcf is always crying over spilled milk..clears voice)

:look:

First off lol at this thread,
But on a serious note........as much as we might look at someone and say,"look at this HOT STEAMING MESS", someone else is prob looking at us thinking the same thing it's not that serious. On that note i'm outty 5000 lol

People are always making fun of the way I dress(Some people thin it's awesome). Lol. I wear cat ears and I dress like an anime character. I don't care what people say about me--or my hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back