Woah! The heads I have seen around here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I just got home, and uploaded the pics. It's so hard trying to be a ninja photographer with a cell phone. :sekret:

You were at a church carnival right near my house taking pictures of folks, without their permission, and posting it on the internet. You'd better be happy one of those pics wasn't of me. I was there today!

Oh snap now that's uncanny. But you gotta remember these days in public you have to be prepared for people to take pics now the fact that it was a CHURCH CARNIVAL that's a sin and a shame. Gossipping about folks hair and making fun of them, I find that kinda immature and you're right if it had been a member of this site or someone like a lawyer this could have spun out of control.

You were at a church carnival right near my house taking pictures of folks, without their permission, and posting it on the internet. You'd better be happy one of those pics wasn't of me. I was there today!

LMBO!! OMG. the girl with the blue braids looks a hot mess! What really kills me is that I bet she spent many HOURS getting that mess done just look look a crazy mess!!

4d825ef60d10a98cf34df241857503e4452.gif

I'm just gonna go ahead and say, yes I was at a church carnival. But so were they, and you can totally ignore the hair to see exactly what I mean by that.

10809.jpg

Uh ooooh:lachen::grin:

I GOT my catfish and SPAHGETTI YALL 4 this one (ooops plus collard greens)

Last edited:
Why were some of them dressed like hookers at a church carnival then??
Forget the hair....what about the booty shorts and the low cut shirts?

Hello.

I am from New Orleans. People wear their hair the way they want to. A lot of people, in general-- not just in New Orleans, are not educated about healthy hair practices.

There are a lot of people in New Orleans with a revengeful spirit. May I please suggest that you remove the pictures? I don't want anyone to get mercked.

I have another suggestion:maybe you can start a healthy hair practices ministry. I figure, that if this is the same church that has a biker ministry, they should have room for a healthy hair one.

Let's help each other.

Is it illegal to take pics of people and post them on the internet w/o their permission when it's not for profit?

Where are the legal experts on this one?

Whew! That's a HAM. You should see the heads here in Texas. They use feathers! OMG!

Girl yes the hair here is just stupid. The lacefront thing has gotten way out of control now. They get the shiniest, longest LF they can and put it right on their eyebrows!
So done!

Girl yes the hair here is just stupid. The lacefront thing has gotten way out of control now. They get the shiniest, longest LF they can and put it right on their eyebrows!
So done!
The synthetic ones are a mess:lachen:

Last edited:
The synthetic ones are a mess:lachen:

It always looks like someone took a marker and just drew a straight line across their foreheads.......and then ***BLING** Babydoll hair!!

It's like looking at a car accident. It's horrible and you hope no one got hurt but you can't stop looking!

It always looks like someone took a marker and just drew a straight line across their foreheads.......and then ***BLING** Babydoll hair!!

It's like looking at a car accident. It's horrible and you hope no one got hurt but you can't stop looking!
Then the ones that have the baby hair... that looks like bangs.

I confess. I have NEVER worn weave, extensions, or wigs, BUt I don't have a problem with the styles that were posted here. People have a right to wear their hair styled and dyed any way that they want. The only time I would suggest that they do alter their choice a bit is in a job interview.

I confess. I have NEVER worn weave, extensions, or wigs, BUt I don't have a problem with the styles that were posted here. People have a right to wear their hair styled and dyed any way that they want. The only time I would suggest that they do alter their choice a bit is in a job interview.

Which begs the question...where does blue hair girl work?? LOL...I'm just playing (no I'm not, tell me)

what would you have done if she posted a pic of your hair?

View attachment 60014

:lachen:OH SO WE ABOUT TO CATCH A E-BEAT DOWN NIGHT HUH???

AT A CHRUCH CARNIVAL PPL DRESSED UP LIKE HOOKERS?

OH MY GOD!!! WTF! I see this here too. So ghetto...And Idk why people are getting mad about posting pics of other people's hair. It's just like posting a celeb's hair pic and ranting about it. It's no different because they are celebs. Just saying.

Last edited:
what would you have done if she posted a pic of your hair?

:lachen: If her hair was in one of those pics I doubt she would claim it anyway so she would probably be somewhere on the sideline getting her feathers rustled about these "peoples" hair pics that were wrongfully posted on the innanetz.

Is it any different from the say something nice when they post stuff from Mediatakeout and youknowyoudeadazzwrong and Hotghettomess.com When people post nasty tattoos have naked drunk women, women at DA club humping some dude and women wearing next to nothing out on the town

Same thing Is it right that is a person issue I've done it too from those sites and many other people also. It is amusing

Yes it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back