Will You Pray?

If anyone is interested in praying/fasting this Thursday until 4PM, feel free to PM me.

Thanks!

Good Morning, ladies!

Thank you so much for being diligent in your prayers this past week. Although we don't get to see the manifestations of God's hand on a nation at times, we KNOW He is at work, to will and to do His good pleasure! Hallelujah!!!

This week, the Lord is leading us to pray for: North & South Korea :clap:

mskorea.gif

My spirit is leaping for what the Lord is about to do in this region....:clap:

Pray that the Lord of the Harvest will continue to send out workers into the field! Pray against the terror that tries to consume the people, out of fear...bind it up and cast it down! Pray against the spirit of Anti-Christ that is so prevalent in the government of N. Korea, that their hearts be broken and they bow their knees before the King of kings and Lord of lords!!! Pray and thank the Lord for the souls that will be saved in this entire region, for the Lord desires that ALL men come to repentance and that NO ONE would perish!

Love you ladies....:love3:

N&W

This Scripture is on my heart today:yep:

1 Corinthians 7:5 (NASB)

5(A)Stop depriving one another, except by agreement for a time, so that you may devote yourselves to prayer, and come together again so that (B)Satan will not tempt you because of your lack of self-control.

Have a blessed day, Ladies!

What a blessed day of prayer and fasting! God is so good!

Ladies,

We will continue to pray for North and South Korea. The Lord wants to do a special work in this region, so we need to press in and intercede for this area.

We must stay here for a few weeks. I believe that the Lord is going to reveal to us the reason why, soon.

Please, whatever you do, I urge you to fast while praying for this region.

Thanks in advance!

Love to you all!

N&W

I got this in my email this morning; thought I'd share it in this thread for the Ladies participating:

Every time I am asked to pray, I think of the old deacon who always s prayed, 'Lord, prop us up on our leanin' side.' After hearing him pray that prayer many times, someone asked him why he prayed that prayer so fervently.

He answered, 'Well sir, you see, it's like this... I got an old barn out back. It's been there a long time; it's withstood a lot of weather; it's gone through a lot of storms, and it's stood for many years.

It's still standing. But one day I noticed it was leaning to one side a bit.

So I went and got some pine poles and propped it up on its leaning side so it wouldn't fall.

Then I got to thinking about that and how much I was like that old barn. I've been around a long time.

I've withstood a lot of life's storms. I've withstood a lot
Of bad weather in life, I've withstood a lot of hard times, and I'm still standing too. But I find myself leaning to one side from time to time, so I like to ask the Lord to prop us up on our leaning side, 'cause I figure a lot of us get to leaning at times.

Sometimes we get to leaning toward anger, leaning toward bitterness, leaning toward hatred, leaning toward cussing, leaning toward a lot of things that we shouldn't . So we need to pray, 'Lord, prop us up on our leaning side, so we will stand straight and tall again, to glorify the Lord. ''

PERFECT!!! :clap:

I got this in my email this morning; thought I'd share it in this thread for the Ladies participating:

Every time I am asked to pray, I think of the old deacon who always s prayed, 'Lord, prop us up on our leanin' side.' After hearing him pray that prayer many times, someone asked him why he prayed that prayer so fervently.

He answered, 'Well sir, you see, it's like this... I got an old barn out back. It's been there a long time; it's withstood a lot of weather; it's gone through a lot of storms, and it's stood for many years.

It's still standing. But one day I noticed it was leaning to one side a bit.

So I went and got some pine poles and propped it up on its leaning side so it wouldn't fall.

Then I got to thinking about that and how much I was like that old barn. I've been around a long time.

I've withstood a lot of life's storms. I've withstood a lot
Of bad weather in life, I've withstood a lot of hard times, and I'm still standing too. But I find myself leaning to one side from time to time, so I like to ask the Lord to prop us up on our leaning side, 'cause I figure a lot of us get to leaning at times.

Sometimes we get to leaning toward anger, leaning toward bitterness, leaning toward hatred, leaning toward cussing, leaning toward a lot of things that we shouldn't . So we need to pray, 'Lord, prop us up on our leaning side, so we will stand straight and tall again, to glorify the Lord. ''

There has been much activity concerning North & South Korea....

Clinton: North Korea Must Face Consequences For Attack On South Korea Warship

TOKYO — U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton says North Korea must face international consequences for the sinking of a South Korean warship.
Speaking in the Japanese capital, Clinton said Friday that the U.S., Japan, South Korea and China are consulting on an appropriate reaction to an international investigation that blamed North Korea for the incident. She says the report proves a North Korean sub fired a torpedo that sank the ship and that it could no longer be "business as usual" in dealing with the matter.
North Korea denies it was responsible for the March sinking and has threatened to retaliate against any attempt to punish it with "all-out war."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/05/21/clinton-north-korea-must_n_584546.html

http://www.thebiblenetwork.org.uk/

North Korea

Once the birthplace of the Korean revival, its capital Pyongyang was once the "Jerusalem of the East". Now, North Korea is considered the worst persecutor of Christians in the world.

The majority of North Korea's population of 25 million people have never heard the name Jesus, or the message of God's love for them. The Word of God has been banned. Instead, Kim Il Sung, now deceased, is revered and worshipped as a god.

Those who do know Jesus are severely persecuted. Propaganda has led many North Koreans to believe that Christians are deranged. Believers, if caught, are either killed, or sent to labour camps.

"Owning a Bible in North Korea is very dangerous," says a Bible League courier. "Without a trial, a person with a Bible can receive a 15-year gaol sentence. The life expectancy of prisoners is less than three years."

Yet, hunger for the knowledge of God is intense and the Bible is eagerly sought after.

"A woman came to the door and boldly asked if I had a 'book' for her," says a Bible League ministry partner. "I don't know how she knew I was there. When I handed her one of the few Bibles I had carried, she told me she had prayed for seven years for that moment. She stayed eleven hours - yes, eleven hours - just weeping in response."

It is estimated that there are half a million Christians in North Korea - and the church keeps growing! Praise God for the work of the Holy Spirit in this spiritually barren land!

Bible League has provided and delivered over 20,000 Bibles to North Koreans. But believers are telling us they need thousands more.

Your gift of just £2.70 will place a Bible in the hands of someone in North Korea, who is now praying for it.

The Bible League

Tomorrow again, God's willing... :yep:

Even though this "economy" is a 'mess' and we all know it... God knows the plans He has for each one of us. (Jer 29:11)

Special request: Ladies, please keep in your prayers all those in this Forum who have request prayer as they seek employment. May God Bless those who seek to be closer to Him, that He will encourage their hearts to keep it moving, in spite of.

Jesus said the poor we will have with us always... and we must spread the gospel worldwide, until ALL hear his Word, at least one time. He came to save ALL MEN, to reconcile with his creation. It is Written.

Hi ladies,

God is wonderful...simply, wonderful!

I pray that you all had a good week. We will continue to pray for North & South Korea, as we can see things are stirring there...our prayers are needed more and more for this region.

I would like to hear some feedback of what the Lord is showing you concerning this region. If you don't want to share here in the CF, then please pm me. I want to see where we are together....

Praying for the entire CF members and for those outside of here as well.

Love, always....

N&W

"If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land."
2 Chronicles 7: 14

^^^God is healing somewhere because all the great people praying in this thread. His word will not return void, but shall accomplish what he set it out to do. Faith is praying even when you cannot see but somewhere God's will is being done. He just needs us to pray to release his hand to do it. Be not weary in welldoing, your prayers are being answered.

"Do not give what is holy to dogs, and do not throw pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces."

(Matthew 7:6)

What does this mean? Sounds pretty vicious.

I'm sure the sister will come in and answer, but I know she isn't being viicious about posting that scripture here...this thread is for intercession and some things will be said here that may go against the grain...its ok. Be blessed!

Last edited:
I found this article written by Adrienne Manson. I cut out a part that speaks to this thread and I highlighted some key parts.

God is in need and in search of prayer warriors that will intercede for countries like Africa, the Netherlands, Mexico, Hawaii, Europe, Greece, etc. We are unaware of the needs of these countries in the natural, but when intercession takes place strongholds are broken.There is a great need for intercession for infirmities
of the people.
There is a great amount of lack of knowledge among different members of the body. The Church needs those who are open to intercession to intercede for the part of the body that has a stunt growth in Christ that they may come to maturity in Christ.

Luke 10:19 says "behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you."Jesus has given unto every believer power over the adversary. Know that your position is the position of an overcomer and a victorious winner, that my friend is your position. An overcomer and a victorious winner. Every believer has authority. You have the right and authority to use the name of Jesus in every situation, because you have been redeemed by the precious blood of Jesus. One sure way of living victorious is to keep the Word of the King in your mouth. "But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even In thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the Word of faith, which We preach;"-Romans 10:8.

The Lord moves and acts upon his word. It is faith and the Word that moves him. My friend faith and the Word are partners; it takes faith in the Word of The Lord to receive from God. In this last hour it is time to receive from the Lord, time to abide in Him, time to walk in the Holy of Holies place.

Much intercession is needed for infirmities in the natural. Satan is attacking many believers with illness and different diseases in their bodies. There is great work that can and will be accomplished through intercession. This last hour is a time of travailing in the spirit that God may have his divine way in the hearts and lives of the people of the King all across the nations.The church will witness many miraculous miracles. The Apostles performed many miracles. Beloved one get ready because through travailing and fasting, the Body of Christ is about to experience a great move of God and an out pouring of the Spirit. The gifts of the spirit will be in full restoration through prayer.

Prayer is needed for them that the cares of this life will not choke the Word out of them. It is time for intercession; in this last hour the church will experience international ministries. Let me explain. There will be other ministries from across the continent that will come to the United States to minister and expound on the scriptures. The people of the Lord have experienced international ministry but in this last hour it will become more common and there will come a large increase of international ministry. Some of the ministries are coming to do a specific work; some are coming to teach in different areas that have not been touched on in the United States. They are coming to perfect, and up build the People of the church in certain areas.

The ministry of prayer is one of the most important ministries to participate in. The prayer ministry -- I like to call it the unseen ministry. Unseen, because it accomplishes much without being able to see whose doing the work.
------------------------

Ladies, just wanted to encourage you all! Now is the time to pray. These are trying times, and people are walking away from the faith and the word of God is becoming choked out by the cares of this world. People are losing jobs, homes, but most importantly, their faith in God. Just like it says in the gospel in the parable of the sower, the word is being choked out by the cares of this world. Through prayer you have the power to break strongholds. You have the power to draw people to God. The scripture that Nice&Wavy posted says "If my people, who are called unto my name,".....that's us! We are called by his name. The lost are not going to repent and call themselves to God. The church needs to repent and be ready to do the will of God. I believe that the biggest choker today in the body of Christ is self pre-occupation. We are constantly bombarded by the cares of this world. How to get the perfect job, the perfect house, and all these things while the kingdom of God is suffering. When truly, God said that he will add all these things anyway when our hearts are on the kingdom. Intersession can be the difference between salvation and carnality, freedom and bondage, life and death. Keep praying so that we can set the captives free. Let's not let our hearts get bound up. Because when we are bound, we can't help anyone else. I love the title of this thread because everytime I log onto the CF, I see "Will you pray?" I think that is truly the question on the heart of God. This thread is a constant reminder to keep the will of God in the forefront. God bless you ladies for your dilligence and commitment to pray!

Isaiah 61:1
The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me, Because the LORD has anointed me To bring good news to the afflicted; He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to captives And freedom to prisoners; To proclaim the favorable year of the Lord.

The favorable year of the Lord is today Ladies. Let's pray and set the captives free!

Words of Fire!!!

I love it when you all share what the Lord is giving you....this right here is what I'm talking about...girl, thank you for being sensitive in the Spirit to post this....:clap: :clap:

I found this article written by Adrienne Manson. I cut out a part that speaks to this thread and I highlighted some key parts.

God is in need and in search of prayer warriors that will intercede for countries like Africa, the Netherlands, Mexico, Hawaii, Europe, Greece, etc. We are unaware of the needs of these countries in the natural, but when intercession takes place strongholds are broken.There is a great need for intercession for infirmities
of the people.
There is a great amount of lack of knowledge among different members of the body. The Church needs those who are open to intercession to intercede for the part of the body that has a stunt growth in Christ that they may come to maturity in Christ.

Luke 10:19 says "behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you."Jesus has given unto every believer power over the adversary. Know that your position is the position of an overcomer and a victorious winner, that my friend is your position. An overcomer and a victorious winner. Every believer has authority. You have the right and authority to use the name of Jesus in every situation, because you have been redeemed by the precious blood of Jesus. One sure way of living victorious is to keep the Word of the King in your mouth. "But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even In thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the Word of faith, which We preach;"-Romans 10:8.

The Lord moves and acts upon his word. It is faith and the Word that moves him. My friend faith and the Word are partners; it takes faith in the Word of The Lord to receive from God. In this last hour it is time to receive from the Lord, time to abide in Him, time to walk in the Holy of Holies place.

Much intercession is needed for infirmities in the natural. Satan is attacking many believers with illness and different diseases in their bodies. There is great work that can and will be accomplished through intercession. This last hour is a time of travailing in the spirit that God may have his divine way in the hearts and lives of the people of the King all across the nations.The church will witness many miraculous miracles. The Apostles performed many miracles. Beloved one get ready because through travailing and fasting, the Body of Christ is about to experience a great move of God and an out pouring of the Spirit. The gifts of the spirit will be in full restoration through prayer.

Prayer is needed for them that the cares of this life will not choke the Word out of them. It is time for intercession; in this last hour the church will experience international ministries. Let me explain. There will be other ministries from across the continent that will come to the United States to minister and expound on the scriptures. The people of the Lord have experienced international ministry but in this last hour it will become more common and there will come a large increase of international ministry. Some of the ministries are coming to do a specific work; some are coming to teach in different areas that have not been touched on in the United States. They are coming to perfect, and up build the People of the church in certain areas.

The ministry of prayer is one of the most important ministries to participate in. The prayer ministry -- I like to call it the unseen ministry. Unseen, because it accomplishes much without being able to see whose doing the work.
------------------------

Ladies, just wanted to encourage you all! Now is the time to pray. These are trying times, and people are walking away from the faith and the word of God is becoming choked out by the cares of this world. People are losing jobs, homes, but most importantly, their faith in God. Just like it says in the gospel in the parable of the sower, the word is being choked out by the cares of this world. Through prayer you have the power to break strongholds. You have the power to draw people to God. The scripture that Nice&Wavy posted says "If my people, who are called unto my name,".....that's us! We are called by his name. The lost are not going to repent and call themselves to God. The church needs to repent and be ready to do the will of God. I believe that the biggest choker today in the body of Christ is self pre-occupation. We are constantly bombarded by the cares of this world. How to get the perfect job, the perfect house, and all these things while the kingdom of God is suffering. When truly, God said that he will add all these things anyway when our hearts are on the kingdom. Intersession can be the difference between salvation and carnality, freedom and bondage, life and death. Keep praying so that we can set the captives free. Let's not let our hearts get bound up. Because when we are bound, we can't help anyone else. I love the title of this thread because everytime I log onto the CF, I see "Will you pray?" I think that is truly the question on the heart of God. This thread is a constant reminder to keep the will of God in the forefront. God bless you ladies for your dilligence and commitment to pray!

Isaiah 61:1
The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me, Because the LORD has anointed me To bring good news to the afflicted; He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to captives And freedom to prisoners; To proclaim the favorable year of the Lord.

The favorable year of the Lord is today Ladies. Let's pray and set the captives free!

Reading this thread was like looking back over the news since the thread started. WOW! God is awesome. I wish I had seen this thread before. Do you all realize and see what God is doing? I'm sitting here feeling so full of His love for even witnessing this miracle. N&W if you hadn't been obedient in specifically praying for these places, do you realize how much worse situations could have been? We'll never know, but the time is coming. It is so near it is as though you can taste it in the air.

The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much-james 5:16b

Reading this thread was like looking back over the news since the thread started. WOW! God is awesome. I wish I had seen this thread before. Do you all realize and see what God is doing? I'm sitting here feeling so full of His love for even witnessing this miracle. N&W if you hadn't been obedient in specifically praying for these places, do you realize how much worse situations could have been? We'll never know, but the time is coming. It is so near it is as though you can taste it in the air.

The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much-james 5:16b
I know, sis...I know. This is why I pray that more people would pray with me....1 can chase a thousand, 2 ten thousand...imagine all the CF members, praying in one accord for these nations?

I'm always so in awe of God and how He uses people who are listening. I thank the Father for ALL of you who are praying along side of me because WE are the church and WE are suppose to pray together, so that we can see the manifestation of God's hand in this world. If the members of the church aren't praying....what are we doing?

Thank you, for sharing your heart. I know you will be praying with us as well...I know you are a woman of prayer.:kiss:

I thank the Father for ALL of you who are praying along side of me because WE are the church and WE are suppose to pray together, so that we can see the manifestation of God's hand in this world. If the members of the church aren't praying....what are we doing?

Amen! Prayer is a powerful weapon. Keep up the great work ladies.

Colossians 1:9-14

9 For this reason, since the day we heard about you, we have not stopped praying for you and asking God to fill you with the knowledge of his will through all spiritual wisdom and understanding.
10 And we pray this in order that you may live a life worthy of the Lord and may please him in every way: bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of God,
11 being strengthened with all power according to his glorious might so that you may have great endurance and patience, and joyfully
12 giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified you to share in the inheritance of the saints in the kingdom of light.
13 For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves,
14 in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.

:Rose:

For those who do not know what to pray, please pray God's will which he revealed in his word concerning his people. We can be confident that he will answer each prayer because it says in I John 5:14 that he will answer any and every prayer that is made within his will. Pray for:

Comfort, Peace: Psalm 42; 2 Corinthians 1:3-5; 4:7-12, 16-18;
Church Leaders: Ephesians 4:1-6, 11, 12; 1 Timothy 4:7-16; 2 Timothy 4:2; Titus 1:5-9;
Families: Deuteronomy 6:4-9; Proverbs 22:6; Ephesians 5:21-6:4
Growth in faith and character: Joshua 1:8; Ps 119:9, 11, 28, 34; Matthew 6:25-34; Galatians 5:16-26; Colossians 1:9-12; 3:13-15; James 3:17
Improving Communication: Proverbs 4:8, 20-23; 8:6-8; Ephesians 4:15 ,23-24; 2 Timothy 2:24-26; Titus 3:1-2;
Knowing God's Will: Joshua 1:8; Psalm 119:9-11, 105; Proverbs 12:15; Matthew 7:7; John 7:17; 10:3-4; Romans 12:1-2; Philippians 4:6; James 1:5-8
Love for others: Mark 12:30-35; 1 Corinthians 13; Hebrews 10:24
Prayer for others: Ephesians 1:15-23; 3:14-21; Philippians 1:3-6; 1:9-11; Colossians 1:9-14; 3:12-17; 2 Peter 1:5-8
“Pre-Christians”: 2 Peter 3:9; Luke 19:10; John 16:7-15; John 12:31; 1 John 3:8; Revelation 20:9-15; 1 Corinthians 15:57
Provision for needs: Matthew 6:25-34; 7:11
Rest: Psalm 62:1; 62:5; Isaiah 40:29-31; 41:10, 13; Jeremiah 31:25; Nahum 1:7; Matthew 11:28-29; John 14:1
Strength: Psalm 9:9; 34:4; 37:23; 46:1; 55:22; 69:22; 73:26; 138:7; 2 Corinthians 4:8-10; 2 Timothy 2:16-17; Hebrews 12:1-4;
Trials: Deuteronomy 4:30-31; Job 23:10; Psalm 94:12-13; Proverbs 3:11 -12; Acts 14:22; Romans 5:3-5; 8:17-18; 8:28; 2 Corinthians 4:17-18; 2 Timothy 2:12; James 1:2-3; 1:12; 1 Peter 1:7
Worry: Psalm 55:22; 138:8; Romans 8:2; 2 Corinthians 10:5; Philippians 4:8; Colossians 1:13; James 1:22-25; 1 Peter 5:6-7

Last edited:
This week.. if it's on your heart, please stand in agreement with these members concerning employment/careers:

Authenticitymanifesting - For success in entering the coding training program at work

PG480
- She's praying with legs and has started her job search while on her current job; that God will provide a seamless transition from one job to the next

HeChangedMyName - Who is preparing for the next level !

song of serenity - Who is interviewing this week; We know that God will be with her during those talks and will touch the hearts/minds of the interviewers

joy2day - Who is in transition and being led out of her comfort zone, to a different job market

htown2DAboot - Who is doing a phone interview tomorrow; that God guides her and gives her the right words to say

BlessedStarlette - Who is prepare to step out in Faith!

beautyaddict1913 - That she receives not just any teaching position, but the best one for her; please keep her, all those whose dedicate their lives to teach our youths, in your prayers

dinanicole - Who is preparing for her PCAT and acceptance into pharmacy school this fall

ManeAttraxion - Who is preparing for grad school

Iluvsmuhgrass - That God makes a way for her beloved in the job market

Thanks again to N&W for starting this powerful thread.

Amen

This week.. if it's on your heart, please stand in agreement with these members concerning employment/careers:

Authenticitymanifesting - For success in entering the coding training program at work

PG480 - She's praying with legs and has started her job search while on her current job; that God will provide a seamless transition from one job to the next

HeChangedMyName - Who is preparing for the next level !

song of serenity - Who is interviewing this week; We know that God will be with her during those talks and will touch the hearts/minds of the interviewers

joy2day - Who is in transition and being led out of her comfort zone, to a different job market

htown2DAboot - Who is doing a phone interview tomorrow; that God guides her and gives her the right words to say

BlessedStarlette - Who is prepare to step out in Faith!

beautyaddict1913 - That she receives not just any teaching position, but the best one for her; please keep her, all those whose dedicate their lives to teach our youths, in your prayers

dinanicole - Who is preparing for her PCAT and acceptance into pharmacy school this fall

ManeAttraxion - Who is preparing for grad school

Iluvsmuhgrass - That God makes a way for her beloved in the job market

Thanks again to N&W for starting this powerful thread.

Amen

I stand in agreement and pray God's will over all of our situations and that he make manifest His word in our lives regarding these issues, so that we may all serve his purpose and be a testimony to His power. In Jesus's name, Amen.

Luke 1:41-42
And it came to pass, that, when Elisabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the babe leaped in her womb; and Elisabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost:
And she spake out with a loud voice, and said, Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb.

Back