WIG CHALLENGE 2009

Is it too late to join this challenge? I've worn wigs since the 1st of the year, its my protective style of choice. I just switched to a cute bob style that is a normal wig to take a break from the lace and my sides are growing in so well I may just stick to lace fronts but it will always be a wig. I just can't figure out what to do with my real hair underneath. :ohwell:

Count me In!!!!!

new hair phurchases

Picture037-1.jpg

Picture036-3.jpg
to show color

Picture009.jpg

Picture007-1.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Picture004.jpg

If it's not too late I'd like to be in as well. I've been wigging it with the same style since 2007 off and on. Currently transitioning so I had to restock. My lace front stripped my edges bald so I'm sticking with the snatch ons/snatch offs.

**ATLiens- SO GOOD 1073 Mount Zion Rd Morrow,GA 30260 (770) 968-4989 /having a Black History Month sale on their wigs. The synthetics I know were 50% off. I've been stuck on the same style (below) which cost $36.99, it's synthetic. With this sale I got 2 for the price of one.
I purchased a #4 & #2. below pics = #4

VANESSA FASHION HAIR FULL WIG

BY FIFTH AVE COLLECTIONS

"ELANA

vanesa.jpg

me.jpg

011.jpg

002.jpg

Last edited:
Sensationnel Instant Mono Front
SYNTHETIC HALF WIG INSTANT LACE FRONT VIOLET for the second one you can get it at hair sisters for 16.99

this piece is wonderful you can wear a little bit of your own hair out and blend or wear with swoop bang or wear it like i have with hat or whatever you want!!!

will check inside for the manufacturer of the "natural curl" piece

Last edited:
I got a new wig - my first lace front! I bought a synthetic wig. I'm going to be updating my blog and/or youtube page with the wig info at some point tonight. I tried to get a wig that resembled my hair. I ended up having to cut the wig. I haven't cut the lace off yet.

Attachments

• Picture 3.jpg
    Picture 3.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 84
  • Picture 5.jpg
    Picture 5.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 58
  • Picture 6.jpg
    Picture 6.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 65
If it's not too late I'd like to be in as well. I've been wigging it with the same style since 2007 off and on. Currently transitioning so I had to restock. My lace front stripped my edges bald so I'm sticking with the snatch ons/snatch offs.

**ATLiens- SO GOOD 1073 Mount Zion Rd Morrow,GA 30260 (770) 968-4989 /having a Black History Month sale on their wigs. The synthetics I know were 50% off. I've been stuck on the same style (below) which cost $36.99, it's synthetic. With this sale I got 2 for the price of one.

BY FIFTH AVE COLLECTIONS

"ELANA

vanesa.jpg

me.jpg

011.jpg

002.jpg

Beautiful! I love how you style it with the scarves, nice pizzazz,

I got a new wig - my first lace front! I bought a synthetic wig. I'm going to be updating my blog and/or youtube page with the wig info at some point tonight. I tried to get a wig that resembled my hair. I ended up having to cut the wig. I haven't cut the lace off yet.

This is cute Gabulldawg, now go ahead and cut that lace! It does look your hair that's in your siggy.

Everybody is really choosing great wigs.

Count me in! I think I've been participating without realizing it. I've been wearing wigs since November. Mostly half wigs.

BY FIFTH AVE COLLECTIONS

"ELANA

vanesa.jpg

me.jpg

011.jpg

002.jpg

This is so cute thanks for sharing!

Very pretty!

My new wig -- I just bought it today!

Attachments

• PIC00584.JPG
    PIC00584.JPG
    79.2 KB · Views: 29
  • PIC00588.JPG
    PIC00588.JPG
    81 KB · Views: 17
  • PIC00596.JPG
    PIC00596.JPG
    77.7 KB · Views: 20

Too cute! :grin:

Thats a nice synthetic! Was this before or after you cut it?

BY FIFTH AVE COLLECTIONS

"ELANA

vanesa.jpg

me.jpg

011.jpg

002.jpg

I love how you incorporate the scarves!

Just checking in - Things are going well. I am going for my 1st 10 week relaxer stretch thanks to my girls(wigs), lol.

This is my newest edition.....

It is a synthetic LF from Sensationnel- called Serena

synlfc.jpg

I got tired of the curly lace wig and really wanted to go straight :grin:

Photo78copy-1.jpg
Photo34copy-1.jpg

I made sure to save all the packaging information and I will update later with it!
UPDATE: I tried googling the brand but nothing came up so maybe its only in stores idk
but
its Nik&Nak SL-LILLY

Last edited:
Selfstyled your wig is dope!
The curls and all look soooo good

Thanks. Yours looks fanatastic! I can't wait to see the details- hurry up and update, lol.

L choice- I wash 2x a week, and airdry in a ponytail. I dc with heat on one of those washes. Biweekly 2 min Aphogee, and clarify monthly. I relax every 10 weeks.

Back