Wife tells mistress "your ss# & personal info "

plzgrow

I have been the other woman for quite some time to the love of my life. This man completes me in every shape form and fashion. Last week I received a phone call from his wife, and I told her she had the wrong number.
She called me a whore and said she had hired a private investigator. This woman read off my social security number, address, employer, among other personal things.

I was in utter shock and told her she had it all wrong because I didn’t want to lose him. He told me several times that he wasn’t happy with her and he was finalizing his divorce. I hung up on her and now she is stalking me. I changed my number and she called me on it two days ago threatening me. He called me and assured me that it will all blow over and that he was going to lay low for a few weeks.

Although I was hurt I told him I understood and I would be waiting for him. Yesterday he called me with her on the phone saying to leave him alone, don’t call him anymore, and he made a mistake. I am having a complete breakdown. I cannot believe he embarrassed me like that. We have been through a lot. I have aborted babies for him and done everything to make him happy. How can someone turn on so quickly? My hurt has turned into pain and I want him to feel it. I am thinking of calling his wife on Christmas and telling her everything. If my Christmas can’t be merry then hers will not be.

This is from this link:

Baller Mail

My personal comment

Now I just do not understand why a woman who plays the role of a mistress feels hurt when the man does her wrong.

A mistress.. Is just that! A chick on the side and I honestly feel she/he needs to know their role. If the man is not committing to the person he calls his wife and married what in he** makes u think he'll do it to you...

Sidehoes are funny. She was hopping to find honor in a cheater :rofl: Not only is she a whore, she's also an idiot :nono:

The wife IMO is a bigger idiot. Stalking the other chick, seriously??? What she needs to do is take "care" of that whore of a triflin husband of hers.

i am disgusted by that man. i have NO IDEA why the wife even WANTS him anymore. :nono:

but obv she is not 100% all there either (stalking the other woman to the point where you could steal her identity? bad move. leaving your husband who has been cheating for a ridic amount of time? good move)

Lawd, my stomach was turning all kinds of flips at the thought that this was a real scenario on LHCF. I just knew the server was going to blow up until I got to the bottom of the post :lachen:

Both the wife and mistress are big ole dummies :yep:

I have been the other woman for quite some time to the love of my life. This man completes me in every shape form and fashion. Last week I received a phone call from his wife, and I told her she had the wrong number.
She called me a whore and said she had hired a private investigator. This woman read off my social security number, address, employer, among other personal things.

I was in utter shock and told her she had it all wrong because I didn’t want to lose him. He told me several times that he wasn’t happy with her and he was finalizing his divorce. I hung up on her and now she is stalking me. I changed my number and she called me on it two days ago threatening me. He called me and assured me that it will all blow over and that he was going to lay low for a few weeks.

Although I was hurt I told him I understood and I would be waiting for him. Yesterday he called me with her on the phone saying to leave him alone, don’t call him anymore, and he made a mistake. I am having a complete breakdown. I cannot believe he embarrassed me like that. We have been through a lot. I have aborted babies for him and done everything to make him happy. How can someone turn on so quickly? My hurt has turned into pain and I want him to feel it. I am thinking of calling his wife on Christmas and telling her everything. If my Christmas can’t be merry then hers will not be.

This is from this link:

Baller Mail

My personal comment

Now I just do not understand why a woman who plays the role of a mistress feels hurt when the man does her wrong.

A mistress.. Is just that! A chick on the side and I honestly feel she/he needs to know their role. If the man is not committing to the person he calls his wife and married what in he** makes u think he'll do it to you...

WTF at the bolded????? :lachen::lachen::lachen:I mean seriously? :nono: I am so tired of wack a$$ women.

I can't believe this is serious. I just can't....I'm going to just laugh because I just KNOW this aint for real :lol:

lol, maybe you should make it clear that this isnt about you in the beginning. i was already committing your sn to memory and calling you all sorts of slut, b!tches and ho3s. n e way as for that homewrecker, she got what she deserved. go cry me a river slut.

Cheater = Liar. Period. Why don't women get this? He's breaking his VOWS already. The only thing he has told you were words - ain't even no paper. And you BELIEVE him? WTF?

Just dumb.

ETA: And yeah, you should mention this came from Ballers Alert/Alley at the TOP of the post. :lachen: I'm. Just. Saying.

Aborted babies and did everything to make this --------------

Okay I can't even finish

****** boo bye

Lawd, my stomach was turning all kinds of flips at the thought that this was a real scenario on LHCF. I just knew the server was going to blow up until I got to the bottom of the post :lachen:

Giiirrrrlllll, I was ready to click this ladies profile and everything. :lol:
I had to click on the link, (I rarely do), to look at the original, original post.

lol, maybe you should make it clear that this isnt about you in the beginning. i was already committing your sn to memory and calling you all sorts of slut, b!tches and ho3s. n e way as for that homewrecker, she got what she deserved. go cry me a river slut.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I have aborted babies for him and done everything to make him happy.

This part is so sad right here. But want exactly did she think telling the wife things that she already knew would do for her? Obviously, she didn't think that one through. Well, if she was thinking in the first place, she would have run in the other direction when this dude tried to get with her.

Last edited:
Giiirrrrlllll, I was ready to click this ladies profile and everything. :lol:
I had to click on the link, (I rarely do), to look at the original, original post.

Awhyley...I was thinking WTH? Plzgrow had me ready to post some "choice words" for her:lachen::lachen::lachen:

As for the side ho, it never cease to amaze me how these women get involved with married men and think that they are going to become the wife

"my hurt has turned into pain..."
:lachen:

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Awhyley...I was thinking WTH? Plzgrow had me ready to post some "choice words" for her:lachen::lachen::lachen:

As for the side ho, it never cease to amaze me how these women get involved with married men and think that they are going to become the wife

That's what I don't get. Why chicks like to try to create situations that are never going to be more than what it just is. They do it with single AND married men. :wallbash:

And whats so bad about it, she more than likely old enough to know better and probably forgave him, cause you know he called her back when he got wife settled down and hushed up. :rolleyes:

OMG... I was ready to post a dancing padlock for a minute there! The thing is, I'm sure there ARE sideho3s on LHCF but they dare not speak the truth. And what's more, they probably jump in threads like this to :bat: the other woman... the whole time thinking that their situation with Keyshawn is just so much deeper than anyone could ever know :rolleyes: and his wife is an evil b1tch from the depths of Hades :blah: but he's trapped because he doesn't want to hurt his kids... :lachen:

She can call the wife and act up if she wants to, but that might not be a good idea since the wife knows her social security number and place of work. Looks like the mistress is up ish's creek.

Both the wife and mistress are big ole dummies :yep:

GIIIIIIIIIRL! My heart was in my throat like "why did she just air this out on HERE!?!?" wHOOO!

But yea, I have no sympathy for side whores or the married men they screw.

As far as I'm concerned the wife can pretty much do whateva she wants in this situation. I don't believe she's being foolish in an attempt to handle/save her marriage.

I am not going to knock you because we as women have all done foolish things in relationships. When I was younger I did them as well. It's especially hard when men lies the entire time and tell you "It's over," " I don't love her," "I'm only staying for the kids and when they get older I'm leaving...." It is very easy to get caught up, especially when he's doing everything right. I would just say that you should learn from this. I dated a married man unknowingly (he was in the military and stationed where I lived and she lived elsewhere and no there were no clothes, pictures, etc, and I had met his family) and when it came out I wanted to hurt the woman. Why? I have no idea to this day, but I also made the decision to leave it alone. Although I was in love and he still wanted to be with me, I had to let it go because there was no real future for us. That was someone else's man and guess what? She worked it out with him for a few years. They eventually got divorced (yes, he came back after the divorce and I turned him down), but it wasn't because of me which really showed me that I didn't hold any weight in that relationship. 10 years later, I'm so much happier that I never took him back.

She is a donkey. If he is breaking his wedding vows what makes you think he would keep the promises he made to you. He can't keep the ones he made to his wife in front of God. It doesn't take years to get a divorce. If you are a side chick for a long time that is how you;; most likely likve out that relationship. So lay on your back and shut your pie hole. Stay in your lane.

While the wife is spending on her energy fighting mistress #1, the husband is probably laughing at her and has more time for mistress #2,3,4 etc.

Cheater = Liar. Period. Why don't women get this? He's breaking his VOWS already. The only thing he has told you were words - ain't even no paper. And you BELIEVE him? WTF?

Just dumb.

ETA: And yeah, you should mention this came from Ballers Alert/Alley at the TOP of the post. :lachen: I'm. Just. Saying.

Thank you!!! Wipes my forehead. I'm thinking this is one of our's??? She can't be serious!!

She better hope the wife doesn't open up a credit card in her name since she has her SS# and personal info. Hell has no fury like a woman scorned!:lachen: I have to laugh because this is priceless!:rolleyes:

I don't believe that the wife stalked her. All this coming from an idiot, no. I just don't know what to say. I don't feel bad for the mistress though. A man has to show me paperwork (or I could look up county records) for proof of a pending divorce. Truth is stranger than fiction.

OMG... I was ready to post a dancing padlock for a minute there! The thing is, I'm sure there ARE sideho3s on LHCF but they dare not speak the truth. And what's more, they probably jump in threads like this to :bat: the other woman... the whole time thinking that their situation with Keyshawn is just so much deeper than anyone could ever know :rolleyes: and his wife is an evil b1tch from the depths of Hades :blah: but he's trapped because he doesn't want to hurt his kids... :lachen:

Remember no one understands and their situation is different. (Insert Eye Roll Here)

Back