Why the heck is Ateya ripping out her hair like this?...

Status
Not open for further replies.
girl my friends from Nigeria and Senegal have wars over who's the "blackest" all the time
i have pics of them in off topic

Who's the "blackest"?? :lachen: Lord...this is what I get for taking a break from all the DC Nigerian parties for a while. Missing all types of foolishness.

*runs over to OT to search Lab's old posts.....*

drink_stare.gif

This is my favorite!! :clapping::clapping:

Ya'll are so stupid!! :giggle::giggle:

Wait a minute....those aren't Naija flag colors in the background are they? I'm seeing things right?? Now my countrymen are also falling victim to this foolishness?!?!? :nono: :lachen::nono::lachen:

girl, naw. That's a club scene background, i can see how it looks like the flag though.

Heres another one for those of you who live in NY and want to attend. :lachen:

dark-skin-light-skin-pic_edited-3.jpg

thats angel lola luv, is that photoshopped? Because ain't she light skinned?

#fail

Sorry for derailing this thread, whoooo it got a little hot in here.

ATEEEEEEEEYA GATE!!! 2011

Who's the "blackest"?? :lachen: Lord...this is what I get for taking a break from all the DC Nigerian parties for a while. Missing all types of foolishness.

*runs over to OT to search Lab's old posts.....*

girl their in that dating thread... love connection

I think all four are there...not sure

my close (female) friend told me to marry a light skin man... in fact her entire shop (she owns) keeps telling me "light skin men are better":lachen:, I need a light skin man:blush::lachen::lachen:...but Miriam is from Sierra Leone

Last edited:
Re: ATEEEEEEEEYA GATE!!! 2011

girl their in that dating thread... love connection

I think all four are there...not sure

my close (female) friend told me to marry a light skin man... in fact her entire shop (she owns) keeps telling me "light skin men are better":lachen:, I need a light skin man:blush::lachen::lachen:...but Miriam is from Sierra Leone

I hope this Miriam isn't the same one telling people eating Fufu everyday will give you a tiny waist and a big booty. :lachen::lachen::lachen: Talk about setting people up...

Dang I left this thread with 2 1/2 pages thinking it would just die or something. It hasn't even been 24hrs yet. Now I have to catch up before it goes poof.

Plus I'm posting for historical reasons.

Im mad I missed this one. lightskin girls and libras get in free! Im not lightskin but Im a libra. It would have been so fun :lol: :sad:

flier.jpg

Last edited:
Is this a free post now?

Probably. This thread has died down for now. It was fun.

It may get poppin again when whoever it was with the jacked ends come in and read about posting jacked up ends pics.

I ain't calling her ends jacked, I'm just saying cause I don't know who they were talking about.

So....if a person comes back in mad as hell about their jacktified ends, then I'll know who it is and then I'll go searching.:look:

Ateeeeeeya GATE !!!! 2011

It may get poppin again when whoever it was with the jacked ends come in and read about posting jacked up ends pics.

I ain't calling her ends jacked, I'm just saying cause I don't know who they were talking about.

So....if a person comes back in mad as hell about their jacktified ends, then I'll know who it is and then I'll go searching.:look:
:user::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::rofl::rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
ooohhh geeeez, you've got every checkin there ends:look:

Only one person posted pics of their hair in this thread. It should be obvious... :look:

Check out divorce court now!!!! dude say he light skin... she doesn't like black people

he said it's not dark & ugly ......it's black & ugly (to his darker wife)

dude say he's got good hair:look::look::lachen::lachen:

No, actually they are still there in a quote from somebody else....I just found them (unless I'm looking at someone else w/ jacked up ends) :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back