Why the heck is Ateya ripping out her hair like this?...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Judging from the responses in this thread, I can tell some of y'all wanted to thank that post, admit....ADMIT!! All those invisible 'thanks'....

Judging from the responses in this thread, I can tell some of y'all wanted to thank that post, admit....ADMIT!! All those invisible 'thanks'....

Not me! *runs outta thread*

trip.gif

the usual, Light Skin vs Dark Skin, duhhhh!!
x2_41c56d6

:drunk:

Wait a minute....those aren't Naija flag colors in the background are they? I'm seeing things right?? Now my countrymen are also falling victim to this foolishness?!?!? :nono: :lachen::nono::lachen:

Last edited:
ATEEEEEEEEYA GATE!!! 2011

Wait a minute....those aren't Naija flag colors in the background are they? I'm seeing things right?? Now my countrymen are also falling victim to this foolishnss?!?!? :nono: :lachen::nono::lachen:

girl my friends from Nigeria and Senegal have wars over who's the "blackest" all the time
i have pics of them in off topic

Last edited:
Yea but at the same time there are a number of other "gurus" on YT who do a ton of stuff to their hair that also doesn't work for everyone:

- Protective Styling - Some people have said PS break their hair and many can retain length without PSing
- Heat "Training" - Some get breakage
- Wigs - Breakage, jacked up edges
- Not using xyz ingredient when it works for some
- Praising/depending on xyz ingredient when others have bad reactions
- Using vitamins other people have issues with
- NEVER using heat when some are perfectly fine with some heat

Point blank, I just think there should be no "gurus" out there. These women have only been in their head of hair for the most part. Look at the videos b/c you like someone's personality or you think their hair is pretty. Or for insight, not gospel. That mess is weird anyway.

Girl, I know! There have been countless number of times where I've just been floored! FLOORED!! :nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back