Why Men Want To Marry Melanias And Raise Ivankas

I would think that potentially getting shot would be a thing we all wanted to know about. No? :look:

:) Yep. But that doesn't mean we all want to see it every time we visit the forum. There’s no way to avoid the news- it’s everywhere. We’re going to see/hear about it regardless, and I do enjoy reading the discussions about it here vs elsewhere on the internet.

But if I’m scrolling through while taking a breather from business stuff, I don’t particularly want to get caught up in the plight of my people when I know I should return to business in an hour.

This is my dad. Left my mom for being "too independent" (after 25 years of marriage) and married a stepford wife. But when I mentioned I was happy for my aunt's marriage after 16 years of single parenthood because she wouldn't have to do everything herself, my dad looked at me like I had three heads and said "I didn't raise you to depend on a man".

This is my dad. Left my mom for being "too independent" (after 25 years of marriage) and married a stepford wife. But when I mentioned I was happy for my aunt's marriage after 16 years of single parenthood because she wouldn't have to do everything herself, my dad looked at me like I had three heads and said "I didn't raise you to depend on a man".
Because men leave or cheat and then try to find ways to justify. My SAHM mother heard about the other woman's independence and business savvy.

Our fathers know that men ain't loyal...so they want us to be able to do for ourselves

This all day.

I had to deprogram myself from this mindset, but some days I still backslide and have to remind myself that it's neither necessary nor desirable. A lot of us are indoctrinated to push, pull, drag and carry everybody & their issues only to end up physically & emotionally depleted, sick, poor and worn out at the end of our lives. I've divested myself from other people's struggles and even my own. Now I'm more strategic about getting what I want and I'm so much happier.

I just started reading the Muslim Bushido blog and it's pretty eye-opening. Between her and that woman on YouTube (her name escapes me right now), I'm changing my perspective on a lot of things.
Breukelen Bleu? Straight ether comes flowing out of her mouth. Quite frankly, I wasn't ready. I went back to YouTube today after being away for a few weeks and discovered she's left some folks in dire need of a follicle transplant. Proven oil blend ain't gonna cut it.

Back