Why Men Love More Deeply Than Women...

"He was with her for 10 years and just now married her"
Because he just now started to truly love her and all she carries with her

source.gif

If it takes being in a relationship for a whole darn decade to figure out that you want to be committed, then you're probably just wasting everybody's time, yours included.

Long before the whole emoblackthot thing I suspected that a lot of the hoteptress posts were black men. Not that I think bw are above being as pickle-esque as the nonsense written above but when it hits all the angles to get over on women the man stench is strong in the writing.

Wont be surprised if it’s a man, but equally not surprised a male-identified BW would write this ish either.

Reminds me of the comments in some forums by Redpills, incels and other offshoots that post about men having more honor and integrity and honesty than women.

Honestly.... certain factions, segments, groups are not going to be happy until women are officially declared as chattel and have no options/choices available to us.

Thought this was a load of trash the first time I read it, still a load of trash now.

Silence or an unclear answer is still an answer.

Men know weeks and months in advance if they are going to buy new shoes, clothes, video games, whatever. No way he doesn't know whether or not he loves you for years on end.

Long before the whole emoblackthot thing I suspected that a lot of the hoteptress posts were black men. Not that I think bw are above being as pickle-esque as the nonsense written above but when it hits all the angles to get over on women the man stench is strong in the writing.
Wont be surprised if it’s a man, but equally not surprised a male-identified BW would write this ish either.

Reminds me of the comments in some forums by Redpills, incels and other offshoots that post about men having more honor and integrity and honesty than women.

Honestly.... certain factions, segments, groups are not going to be happy until women are officially declared as chattel and have no options/choices available to us.

I wouldnt be surprised if a man wrote this. The way they even infiltrate makeup forums as women to convince women to not wear makeup, they dont need makeup, men dont want women with makeup... They cant help themselves.

As long as you imagine a purple font while reading, it’s quite entertaining. And dare I say coherent. :look:

Back