Why Men Love More Deeply Than Women...

I think I understand

A man will waste your time because they put themselves above a woman’s desires

A woman will waste her time because she puts her man above her desires

But not sure how that shows a man loves more deeply :look:

I think she mentioned that love is more important than time. Therefore, a deeper love means a lot more time went into the love or a lot more time will be coming.

So when a man is spending any time with a woman, regardless of how productive or effective the time spent is for her, the end goal is that HE gets to be in the deepest love. Whatever happens to her is a very second afterthought.

Time wasted is usually about the ability to have children and to attract a man (when you're most attractive) who can make that work. Men will never have the level of awareness or empathy for this real limitation that women have, so women need to have a very clear vision of what they want for themselves.

The only thing that was 100% true is don’t confuse romance for love and/or sacrifice.

Both men and women do that to though. A woman will think a man loves her because of romance and a man will treat a woman like crap but say he loves her because he buys flowers and gifts.

Everything else was trash. Especially the bit about a man waiting 10 years to marry a woman. I bet if the same man decided to buy the car of his dreams he would do his research and buy it in the blink of an eye. Same dude would date a woman for 10 years, break up and marry a woman he dated for 6 months.

Back