why is this person trying to play my girl macherieamour!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

krissynick

ok so im on my girls website.. healthy textures and this is what i find from one angry girl

I am not fooled at all. Sorry, but your parents are NOT 100% african american. maybe from africa - ethiopia but sorry, not african american. i'm not convinced at all. maybe you have mixed parents, but i wouldn't say 100% african american. it would help to be honest about your background instead of misleading real african americans that you are also. i notice there aren't many close ups of your face on this blog so we can see how mixed you really are. sorry to skepticize, but i get tired of all these stars parading wigs around pretending that they're real slave ship african americans. the stress of slave ships is imprinted on our dna making our hair crispy breaking and not growing past our shoulders unless we're mixed.

man can u belive that

i just told her that shes not lying and even if she was i dont care cause i learned so much from her......... does she really think someone who doesnt have our hair would go through so much and make a dvd if she didnt know what we was going thru... i think not

Well, I feel bad for her. Someone like that really will never have hair past her shoulders with and attitude like that. Oh well.

ok so im on my girls website.. healthy textures and this is what i find from one angry girl

I am not fooled at all. Sorry, but your parents are NOT 100% african american. maybe from africa - ethiopia but sorry, not african american. i'm not convinced at all. maybe you have mixed parents, but i wouldn't say 100% african american. it would help to be honest about your background instead of misleading real african americans that you are also. i notice there aren't many close ups of your face on this blog so we can see how mixed you really are. sorry to skepticize, but i get tired of all these stars parading wigs around pretending that they're real slave ship african americans. the stress of slave ships is imprinted on our dna making our hair crispy breaking and not growing past our shoulders unless we're mixed.

man can u belive that

i just told her that shes not lying and even if she was i dont care cause i learned so much from her......... does she really think someone who doesnt have our hair would go through so much and make a dvd if she didnt know what we was going thru... i think not

what the heck does that mean.....:perplexed

man.. i do too but i just dont get the whole slave thing comment its like year our hair dry and crispy .... mines is but you learn how to take care of it and thats what i learned from her and this site.... she mad me make cause she said that machiere is purposely lying about who she is.... the honest truth is i looked it up ... cause i was just curious... over 50% of all african americans.. have some native american ancestry so in that case we all mixed ... and we still have black hair.. so it dont matter about what u mixed with we all have similar textures thats all that matters

JUST PURE IGNORANCE... shooot, if she is flippin about her, imagine how she would act seeing redhotlala's pics, kinikakes, dsylla, and all of the other Beyond BSL ladies on here...

I'm still stuck at this part:
sorry to skepticize
:lol:
You're right though. The comment does illustrate the mindset of many black people who remain unenlightened about their own hair.

Well, I feel bad for her. Someone like that really will never have hair past her shoulders with and attitude like that. Oh well.

I feel bad for her too. She has clearly internalized the negativity of institutionalized racism and it has affected her self-esteem.

Reading that woman's post made me feel sad...for her. It's tragic that she has internalized so much negativity.

MADNESS!!!! The sad thing is that she's 100% serious. :perplexed She stated it so factual as if she were quoting proven facts.

Last edited:
Now that was just foolish. It just comes to show that once again, WE (as black people) help perpetuate misconceptions about our hair:rolleyes::wallbash:

That woman's post is just totally messed up. I mean it just fits in with the whole "black people can't grow long hair" mentality. Ughhhhh!! The nerve!!!! That post just reeks to high heaven of HATER-ISM!!! Sheeeesh!!

LOL! She's a hater. I laugh at ignorance because people like that have no hope but they can be very entertaining. I have her DVD. I saw her roots. SHE IS BLACK. I know black hair when I see it. :lachen:

And besides I dont need anyone to show me my hair can grow. I look at my growth now and I KNOW black people can grow some hair (thick, long, and healthy).

Ok guys i'm trying to understand here...
She says that Macherie could be African but not 100% African American because %100 African Americans have some crispy breaking hair gene. So did this mutant gene manifest as soon as they got on the boat or once thier feet hit U.S soil?
Can someone tell me why people like this exist:hardslap:

That post was just FILLED TO THE BRIM with ignorance.

krissynick said:

I am not fooled at all. Sorry, but your parents are NOT 100% african american. maybe from africa - ethiopia but sorry, not african american. i'm not convinced at all. maybe you have mixed parents, but i wouldn't say 100% african american. it would help to be honest about your background instead of misleading real african americans that you are also. i notice there aren't many close ups of your face on this blog so we can see how mixed you really are. sorry to skepticize,:huh: but i get tired of all these stars parading wigs around pretending that they're real slave ship african americans.:wallbash: the stress of slave ships is imprinted on our dna making our hair crispy breaking and not growing past our shoulders unless we're mixed. :rolleyes:

man can u belive that

It's a word alright, lookie below:

Skep´ti`cize
v. i.1.To doubt; to pretend to doubt of everything.To skepticize, where no one else will . . . hesitate.

Goooooood lawdy!!! Such a play on words, it's just downright pitiful!!!!

Ok guys i'm trying to understand here...
She says that Macherie could be African but not 100% African American because %100 African Americans have some crispy breaking hair gene. So did this mutant gene manifest as soon as they got on the boat or once thier feet hit U.S soil?
Can someone tell me why people like this exist:hardslap:

I want to say as soon as they got on the boat. Makes more sense that way......

Oh, I get it now. The stress from being enslaved in America made our ancestors hair crispy or was it just the slave ship itself that made it crispy! :drunk: Either way, we now can blame the "MAN" for one more thing!!!:lachen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back