Why don't our black men love us anymore??

Oh, that's easy. It's because we're all overweight, uneducated, have attitudes, are golddiggers, aren't feminine, are too domineering, don't have long hair...um, any more? :lol:

MizAvalon said:
Oh, that's easy. It's because we're all overweight, uneducated, have attitudes, are golddiggers, aren't feminine, are too domineering, don't have long hair...um, any more? :lol:

Hwy dont leave us skinny people out because we're "evil!" LOL

MizAvalon said:

We have baggage. We have baby daddies. We're insecure. We're too demanding. We don't put up with a bunch of nonsense.

Like Lboogie said, we're skinny and we don't look like KiToy Johnson or Melyssa Ford or Esther Baxter. The same way overweight chicks have issues with weight, petite chicks do too. I LOVE being small, but I can't count how many dudes have been like, "You could gain 5 pounds." Um, no, I'm not obligated to look like the chicks in the videos with the 12" waists and the 50" hips...I like my body this way dagnammit! Excuse the heck outta me for bein proportioned!!!

Sorry, I got a little beside myself. :look:

Cause we shake our necks, snap our gum point with our one index finger with the REALLY long nail and we whip our extensions like no bodys bidness...

DigitalRain said:
And they obey, like a woman should. Black women too stubborn.

Black woman got too many issues, too much education, too much lip, too much attitude, too much fake hair, they are just too much to deal with!

:lachen:

<If you can't beat them, join them...>

I read this on the Black Voices board, Black women have more STDs (namely HIV) than the others...

Renee said:
<If you can't beat them, join them...>

I read this on the Black Voices board, Black women have more STDs (namely HIV) than the others...

:lachen:Well I got da clap! A damn handclap for the blackman that still wants our arses!:lachen:

OMG! I swear I have been thinking that Black men seems so disrespectful towards Black women (at times). This made me think of the Tupac song - Keep ya head up

"And since we all came from a woman
Got our name from a woman and our game from a woman
I wonder why we take from our women
Why we rape our women, do we hate our women?
I think it's time to kill for our women
Time to heal our women, be real to our women
And if we don't we'll have a race of babies
That will hate the ladies, that make the babies."

.....I'm not saying, I just say'n

Back