White Men want us! (lol)

Ok, I'm gonna go head and put myself out there...I think white guys are cute and all my friends (including my Korean friend) thinks I'm nuts.

Country gal said:
Especially if he doesn't pay for a drink first.
dont get me started... that norweigan guy was pulling me to the dance floor. i said "i dont dance very well when i'm thirsty". he wasnt getting the hint... so i just walked away.

caligirl said:
Ok, I'm gonna go head and put myself out there...I think white guys are cute and all my friends (including my Korean friend) thinks I'm nuts.
well, then i believe there is a thread you need to check out :sekret:

asphyxxia said:
dont get me started... that norweigan guy was pulling me to the dance floor. i said "i dont dance very well when i'm thirsty". he wasnt getting the hint... so i just walked away.

OMG:lachen:
U sound just like me at the club. I make a couple of hints and then thats it.
When they ask me to dance, I usually be like, I need a good buzz, 80% take the bait.

foxybrownsugar said:
black women are very exotic and beautiful! :yep:

This reminds me of a comment my husband made. I was telling him about some incedents where white men seemed a bit too interested in me and he thinks a lot of white men fantasize about black women and admire our exotic look.

My weirdest story was a former white (much older than me and did do the staring thing) co worker had returned to the UK with a picture that I was in, when he came back for a visit lately he questioned me about my marriage and if I'm really happily married. Then he told me that his son saw the picture and inquired about me and took the picture and hung it in his room :shocked: :nuts: At that point everything else he said was blah, blah, blah, to me. That just seemed too weird and I had to concentrate on keeping a straight face. The problem is there are a few who thinks that the reverse is true for all black women no matter what they look like. Those are the white men I'll probably snap at.

MSee said:
This reminds me of a comment my husband made. I was telling him about some incedents where white men seemed a bit too interested in me and he thinks a lot of white men fantasize about black women and admire our exotic look.

My weirdest story was a former white (much older than me and did do the staring thing) co worker had returned to the UK with a picture that I was in, when he came back for a visit lately he questioned me about my marriage and if I'm really happily married. Then he told me that his son saw the picture and inquired about me and took the picture and hung it in his room :shocked: :nuts: At that point everything else he said was blah, blah, blah, to me. That just seemed too weird and I had to concentrate on keeping a straight face. The problem is there are a few who thinks that the reverse is true for all black women no matter what they look like. Those are the white men I'll probably snap at.
:lol: you may a future stalker on your hands!welcome to "the stalked" club! :lachen:

Last edited:
same here, he might have to do a few drink rounds for me and all my girls BEFORE he gets a dance.

umm, of course white men want us, this is no secret, everyone likes something good!

sylver2 said:
OMG:lachen:
U sound just like me at the club. I make a couple of hints and then thats it.
When they ask me to dance, I usually be like, I need a good buzz, 80% take the bait.

anky said:
I want a white man too but I live in a city that is 64 percent black. I'd have to leave the city to find my Milk of Magnesia Man :(

Not to be nosey Anky, but....What happened to Mr. Iraq?:look:

So I play guitar, love rock music and go to clubs and bars to see bands, almost all of whom are full of white folk--my life as a whole is very mixed, but some of my extracurricular activities comprise a lot of white-folk venues since I like things like guitar and classical music. I love the opera, I was the only black female studying piano performance in the music department in college and I was one of only a handful of black folks in my grad school class at Northwestern University. In other words, I think the environments into which I frequently place myself should make me a little more safe a bet for the interested white male.

Still, they tend to just look. The concept of that "impenetrable line" is absolute. The ones who do attempt to cross it basically hem and haw over whether they want to date me or not. I'm very intimidating for other reasons, I suppose. But I've discovered there are two breeds of white male:

1). The extremely good-looking or incredibly cocky ones who will date only models and/or blondes, preferrably blonde models. No matter how beautiful you are, if you're black, sorry--you're BLACK.

2). The rest.

Country gal said:
They need to get over it. Try to strike up a conversation instead of just being on the sidelines hoping and praying and wishing that we give you the Sista nod of approach.

That's what I'm talking about! Man up!

Blu217 said:
So I play guitar, love rock music and go to clubs and bars to see bands, almost all of whom are full of white folk--my life as a whole is very mixed, but some of my extracurricular activities comprise a lot of white-folk venues since I like things like guitar and classical music. I love the opera, I was the only black female studying piano performance in the music department in college and I was one of only a handful of black folks in my grad school class at Northwestern University. In other words, I think the environments into which I frequently place myself should make me a little more safe a bet for the interested white male.

Still, they tend to just look. The concept of that "impenetrable line" is absolute. The ones who do attempt to cross it basically hem and haw over whether they want to date me or not. I'm very intimidating for other reasons, I suppose. But I've discovered there are two breeds of white male:

1). The extremely good-looking or incredibly cocky ones who will date only models and/or blondes, preferrably blonde models. No matter how beautiful you are, if you're black, sorry--you're BLACK.

2). The rest.

Thank-you for your post. I see a lot of this, and I'm in agreement with you. :)

that is so true. white men just don't know where to start because they feel they will be shot down immediately. they see black women as stand-offish and are afraid to make the first move. black women are sexy and everyone wants us!

Okay, I'm tryinga figure out why this thread was resurrected, and I can't. But this is only the second thread I have read today, so maybe after I read some more, I will understand.

And yes, of course white men want us. LOL

Back