Why don't our black men love us anymore??

This thread is hillarious....oh and don't forget ....when a white woman marries a black athlete it's for love, when a black woman marries a black athlete it's for money!!!

Cherokee said:
Does anyone think Black men are intimidated by us?

I think this thread is about having fun with the stereotypes instead of being serious. Sometimes you gotta laugh about stuff to keep from crying.

Y'all some crazy heffas!!! And remember you didn't want him when he was broke, didn't have no teef and his bref stank! But that three hundred pound one-eyed white woman did. :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: N'all, you turned down that nice guy because all you wanted was a thug.

Last edited:
JCoily said:
This thread is hillarious....oh and don't forget ....when a white woman marries a black athlete it's for love, when a black woman marries a black athlete it's for money!!!

Can't forget that! :lol:

rozlips said:
Y'all some crazy heffas!!! And remember you didn't want him when he was broke, didn't have no teef and his bref stank! But that three hundred pound one-eyed white woman did. :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: N'all, you turned down that nice guy because all you wanted was a thug.

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

I'll pray for you also.
What did Kayne say "I aint saying she a goldidgga" :lachen: :lachen:
Stop the madness!

I seriously looked at this title and thought this was going to be a old thread and I wondered why someone had the nerve to ressurect it. lol.

MizAvalon said:
Oh, that's easy. It's because we're all overweight, uneducated, have attitudes, are golddiggers, aren't feminine, are too domineering, don't have long hair...um, any more? :lol:

Hell, that's ENOUGH! I'm feeling suicidal! :lol: :lol:

Black women are rude, abrasive and dont 'swallow':blush: :wink2:. (...I heard that on comic view..........and from several other places:D )

Lkaysgirl said:
Black women are rude, abrasive and dont 'swallow':blush: :wink2:. (...I heard that on comic view..........and from several other places:D )

I know this thread is supposed to be "jokey", but so much of this has been said about us by black men.

It's very sad...

rozlips said:

OMG you know you wrong Roz:lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

Back