Why Are Your "good" Male Friends Still Single?

I have another guy to add.
M gives too much. Like he is the type that tries to over impress a woman so your first date will be in another country, no exaggeration. He makes good money- well over 6 figures. But the women he dates used him and the ones interested in him, he isn't attracted to.
He is also a Leo so there is that factor as well. He can be stubbornly aggressive at times.

I have another guy to add.
M gives too much. Like he is the type that tries to over impress a woman so your first date will be in another country, no exaggeration. He makes good money- well over 6 figures. But the women he dates used him and the ones interested in him, he isn't attracted to.
He is also a Leo so there is that factor as well. He can be stubbornly aggressive at times.

Aint no give too much when a woman is a user.
Whoooooooo wouldn't try to turn a that into a long term thing? Women are putting up with much worse for a small curry chicken dinner from the takeout spot. These men want to be single.

Because he wanted to marry me but couldn't because I wasn't going to wait.
Because his #2 choice wouldn't marry him due to religious conflict.
Because while he was with #2, #3 married someone else
Because he married #4 and she refused to take her meds so they divorced.

Why is he single....he says he can't find the type of women he likes in his current city, but career wise he cant move yet. AND he isn't all that good looking but he likes very hot women because he has money and he thinks he deserves 10's.

I know a couple who are really good guys - one has a PhD and is a professor and the other has worked in management for a manufacturing company for years and gets paid very well/will have an awesome pension.

I think it simply boils down to fear of commitment. Lots of the reasons stated in this thread are rooted in that core fear that many men have.

Men are socialized from a young age to play the field, test the waters, no need to commit because you have more time, etc. That stays with them and I believe is the reason why many men are stuck in these vicious cycles into their 30s/40s/50s and beyond.

Back