Married and Vacationing with Single Friends

so before you and your hubby got married and he was going on those trips with his friends he was doing what single men do on a vacation?

I personally think nothing changes when you get married in regards to going on trips. If you were a committed "single" person, you will be just as committed married.

Yes when he was single he was doing what single men do. Nothing wrong with that...He chooses to do things differently as a married man. I dont have a problem with his sentiments....should anyone else?

And what the heck is a "committed single person" anyway? Single is single and committed is committed. Single men and women do what single men and women do and marrieds do what marrieds do and tailor their lives and activities according to how THEY see fit.

Last edited:
Yes when he was single he was doing what single men do. Nothing wrong with that...He chooses to do things differently as a married man. I dont have a problem with his sentiments....should anyone else?

And what the heck is a "committed single person" anyway? Single is single and committed is committed. Single men and women do what single men and women do and marrieds do what marrieds do and tailor their lives and activities according to how THEY see fit.
so when he was single before he married you, while y'all were dating and going on vacation with his boys he was sleeping with random chicks and you were ok with that?:look:

so when he was single before he married you, while y'all were dating and going on vacation with his boys he was sleeping with random chicks and you were ok with that?:look:

Ok I see what you are saying now. No that was not the case. Single in my post meant when he wasnt with me or in any relationship. I forget the fact that single is being used in its technical sense.

No once we started seeing each other we no longer considered ourselves single. I meant from that point on.

He stopped vacationing with his single friends and doing single man things when he got with me period....His choice...and for me...my choice. We good. :yep:

Back