Why am I watching Queen a day before I have a date with a WM??

Glad the date went well. Come to think of it, all (1 exception I think?)of the white guys that I dated have been Conservative. haha

Glad the date went well. Come to think of it, all (1 exception I think?)of the white guys that I dated have been Conservative. haha

Interesting...maybe its the West Coast girl in me (Oakland, Berkeley, San Francisco, now Portland), but I never met/dated a white guy that was conservative. Hell, when Obama was elected the first time, the people dancing in the streets in celebration were white.

:grin:It was really great...considering we got caught in the middle of an MLK day parade, in the middle of Savannah, surrounded by black folks filled with black pride, on the day a black man was innaugurated for a second time as president, two days after I watched Queen....:lachen::lachen::lachen:

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

HAHAHA! This is really funny....lol...how ironic! hahah! :lol:

Glad you enjoyed your date, it sounded nice. Seems he must have liked spending time w/you as well since you two are going out again. :grin:

Let us know how it goes! :yep:

:lachen::lachen: He was like....:blush: "...a what? What did you say?"

Me: "Its a HOECAKE pan..."
:lachen::lachen::lachen:
Him: :blush: "...A WHhORECAKE PAN??A Hoecake pan?? A what?"

All the women around us fall out laughing!:lachen::lachen:

I take the pan and turn it around so he can see the label...no more words from me cause I'm choking by now.

But he's super nice guy and we had a really good time.

LOL! :lol: Okay....now you have ME confused...what's a HOECAKE pan?? :look: I've never heard of that brand before lol........:look:

@Crystalicequeen123
Having just seen one for the first time in my life that day...I came to understand it to be a griddle pan of some type. It looks exactly like a pancake griddle.

We went out again yesterday....it was fun all over again. Went to a vintage record store rummaging through albums...embarrassing ourselves singing to the old songs. He's a good guy. I'll keep you all updated!
:grin:
:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

HAHAHA! This is really funny....lol...how ironic! hahah! :lol:

Glad you enjoyed your date, it sounded nice. Seems he must have liked spending time w/you as well since you two are going out again. :grin:

Let us know how it goes! :yep:

LOL! :lol: Okay....now you have ME confused...what's a HOECAKE pan?? :look: I've never heard of that brand before lol........:look:

Last edited:
Back