Who's set to make BSL 08?

:lol: I didn't actually believe I could but now that I think about it, I guess it is possible. About how long does it take to go from APL to BSL? I should be APL by this time next year.

Not sure....I guess it depends on your height & the length of your torso. I'm guessing about 9 months or so.

Better late than never. :ohwell: I am going to join and predict by May/June 2008. I will know a little better after my touch up in November. HHG ladies!

Me. Me. Me. Me. I am past armpit so I am hoping to be bra strap by Jun of 2008 and full Bra strap by Jan 2009 (meaning every layer of my hair is bra strap, well maybe not my bangs...don't know).

well i really hope so, i'm an inch away from the bottom of my bra-strap, i'm suppose to be updating in dec at my one year hairannversiary since my cut.

I was right at bra strap but cut 3 inches off because I'm trying to grow out layers. :wallbash: My goal is to reach BSL (blunt cut) in 2008.

My goal is BSL by my birthday in September. I will reach there by the following methods: no heat, baggying, boundless tresses, protective styling. Come September I will flat iron it to see my results.

by the end of 2008, I'd like to be at bra clasp length. To try to not pay attention to my current horrible length, I am currently wearing a flexirod set. I plan on wearing it curly or in braids until 2008.

Do I sense a Pop ya' brastap 2008 Challenge? I'm on the '07 one but unfortunately I won't make it. That's not pesemissm(sp?) that that's reality talking. I don't think I'll be there until the end of January '08, not the end of December '07 like I hoped for.

I'm aiming to at least have my hair touching the top of my brastrap by April/May 2008. I'm getting really close to having a good reggie put together (after MONTHS of experimenting). I'm noticing that my hair is much more moisturized, with less breakage which means that I'm having better growth retention.

I hope I make it to my goal because April/May are the months of my birthday AND my graduation from law school. What a treat it would be to unveil my hair and let everyone see my beautiful crown and glory!!! :grin:

Here's hoping ya'll!! :yep:

Last edited:
Me Me Me. It better be me. I don't care if it takes to Dec 31 at 11:59 and just two pieces of hair touch my bra strap.

Im just trying to make it to full APL but I am really tasting BSL so hopefully by August of 08 I will be there...

I will probably have to have between 1/4 and 1 inch of hair trimmed when I finally do get a relaxer in December, though it appears that I'm already at APL without a relaxer. Therefore, by conservative estimates I hope to be at FULL, healthy BSL by this time next year. I recently realized that I have a long torso.:look:

So far haven't had any setback, hope to make it to BSL before set target of 5/08...Hopefully I can make it there by March'08.. :rolleyes:

Please count me in! I should have been there a couple times over but setbacks and S&D always sets me back. I'll be braiding and weaving it up for most of next year too. I hope to make BSL by June of 08.

Back