Who's set to make BSL 08?

sareca said:
000_2004-vi.jpg

I made myself a little map today... I originally said Apr/May 2008 and I was dead on! I'm about 5.5 inches from BSL (that's 11 months ETA April 2008).

jumping0048.gif

:trampolin I'm also 5.5 inches away from brastrap!! I measured from the hairline. I'm going to try to post pics soon. I think I'll definitely make BSL by next April too! Yay! :)

I WISH!! The road I am on, I will be Should Length in December and a little over APL in December 2008. I love hair talk. I can't wait to get to shoulder length. I will be able to put my hair into a loose bun;) for work.

oh oh oh I wanna join BSL 08 Challenge :grin: I just made APL :yay:
Since my hair grows like a snail I would luv to be BSL by my graduation from grad school that would be a wonderful gift in 9mths, so I'm shooting for May'08 :grin:

...Yea! A BSL in '09 thread! :yay: I was hoping for one of these....

*HealthyTresses taps Mo on the shoulder and whispers in her ear...*

Mo: "Oh, it's not? My bad..."

*walks out of the thread awkwardly*

Looks back over her shoulder and says "Good luck ladies....I'll root you on!!!..."

:lol:

...Yea! A BSL in '09 thread! :yay: I was hoping for one of these....

*HealthyTresses taps Mo on the shoulder and whispers in her ear...*

Mo: "Oh, it's not? My bad..."

*walks out of the thread awkwardly*

Looks back over her shoulder and says "Good luck ladies....I'll root you on!!!..."

:lol:

What are smoking, you need to stay on in the 08 thread anyway...you have 15 months.

What are smoking, you need to stay on in the 08 thread anyway...you have 15 months.

Hmmm....that is true dear Seni.... :scratchch

*whips out calculator*

.25 inch per month x 15 months = 3.75 inches (would put me close, but not there - and would have to allow for dusting/setbacks)

.50 inch per month x 15 months = 7.50 inches (would put me there, at least in the back, allowing for dusting/setbacks)

Oh, why not. Put me on the list HT, I was on the APL challenge for 4 years...this won't hurt either.. :lol:

I'm gonna shoot for December '08...

Thanks SeniLisa.. ;)

Hmmm....that is true dear Seni.... :scratchch

*whips out calculator*

.25 inch per month x 15 months = 3.75 inches (would put me close, but not there - and would have to allow for dusting/setbacks)

.50 inch per month x 15 months = 7.50 inches (would put me there, at least in the back, allowing for dusting/setbacks)

Oh, why not. Put me on the list HT, I was on the APL challenge for 4 years...this won't hurt either.. :lol:

I'm gonna shoot for December '08...

Thanks SeniLisa.. ;)

All else fails and you can hike up your Bra strap like the *others* :-).

I trimmed a little and I will probably wanna even it up a little more so I'm pushing my date out to December 2008! I should make it before then, but I just wanna make sure. :wink2:

I trimmed a little and I will probably wanna even it up a little more so I'm pushing my date out to December 2008! I should make it before then, but I just wanna make sure. :wink2:

oooh my hair cousin!:wave: Now I have someone else to support for December 2008...:grin:

I'm looking back through the thread and I see that there are some others...:yep:

Me!!! me!!!:grin:

I'm a newbie, and anxiously anticipating the next adopt a newbie challenge, but while I've been waiting I've tried following some of the hints I've ready on the board. ANywhooo (because I'm rambling) I hope to be BSL by early 08. I think its possible... :ohwell:

I plan to be a BSL...in March 08.........I am trying my best to stay away from as much heat as possible!!!!...I have confidence that I will make it..:yep:

Ult.Goal:MBL....12/08

If I don't have any setbacks, then I'll be popp'in my bra strap no later than Feb. 08!!!:grin:

Ladies, may I join you? I need to make some sort of hair commitment! I'm aiming for BSL...like tomorrow...

...but if that doesn't work out, I'll settle for April '08 :woohoo:

:grin:I'm claiming it by Sept. 08 or the end of next year for sure!! I'm being proactive with keeping my hair moisturized, strengthened, and pampered and staying consistent with my vits and water intake. I'm hoping to stave off any sad faces and reports of damaged hair.

Yay! :yay: I'm soo excited to see more ladies joining! I'll add your names to the list! :)

I'm still on track to make BSL by next summer. Joining some of the other challenges (low manipulation, LHCF bootcamp & HYH til christmas) are helping me along. Good luck to everyone! Remember, protecting and retaining those ends are key :grin:

Back