Who's set to make BSL 08?

Checking in...no major setbacks thank goodness! I'm still aiming for BSL by April of '08 but I would looooooove to have a few strands grazing my bra by New Years Eve:look: (...hoping...wishing...crossing fingers...hoping...wishing...crossing fingers...)

I only wanted to say two things:

1) I am feeling JenFleets and LuvMyLife's hair. They are my hair cousins in my head...:yep:
2) I do not feel that I will make BSL if I continue to
position2.gif
without any type of hair protection. I've already made the declaration that I'm going to start rocking a doo rag. If a hand goes anywhere into my hair, I'm going to stop and reach for the doo rag, tie my hair up and resume where I left off.

I have baggied the hair that did not survive the encounter last night as a reminder....

That is all.

I think I will make it by the end of 08 or even the middle. I'm near APL now. I'm hoping I will make BSL in 08. I definitely think it's doable.:yep:

I only wanted to say two things:

1) I am feeling JenFleets and LuvMyLife's hair. They are my hair cousins in my head...:yep:
2) I do not feel that I will make BSL if I continue to
position2.gif
without any type of hair protection. I've already made the declaration that I'm going to start rocking a doo rag. If a hand goes anywhere into my hair, I'm going to stop and reach for the doo rag, tie my hair up and resume where I left off.

I have baggied the hair that did not survive the encounter last night as a reminder....

That is all.

:lachen: @ that 'smiley'............I think we've all slipped up like that before :look:

Not baggy the hair that didn't survive!! :lol: You ain't playin!

I think I will be BSL by December 08 hopefully sooner, I am armpit length in the back, the front and sides that is a different story!

I have been taking a few growth aids so if they are effective hopefully i will be getting an inch a month. So if my hair grows an inch a month I should be BSL by February of 08.

If it grows the standard 1/2 inch a month. I wil be BSL by June 2008.

I hope I can be at BSL by the end of Summer 08. Put my name on the list, however, I won't do it so much the way you all doing it with BootCamp...to much for my natural hair, but I willl tweak it here and there.

I did my touch-up yesterday and I measured 4" until I reach BSL, so my projected goal of 5/08 is looking really good right now :grin:

I will be poppin' my bra strap by September '08. I can't wait :grin:! I might make it sooner, but I don't know exactly how many inches is from APL to BSL. But I'll make it by September for sure!

Count me in too.

Hopefully I will be there by June/July 08.

I'm not following any one challenge to the letter but I'm picking out the bits I like from several.

Braids and other protective styling
much less direct heat
regular DCs etc

tagging onto the BSL in 08 club... :yep:

i am hoping to be at BSL soon after my 3rd year BC anniversary... that's March 16th. i am on a C&G "HYH" challenge until then. i'm hoping next time i flat iron i will be pleasantly surprised... :grin:

Right now my hair is at the top of bra strap. I am working on full across, and I am looking to get there by June! I want to trim off about 2", but I may wait until I make the goal and just dust until then.

Happy growing ya'll :)

I hope to by Dec. 08, but I will be blunting my ends in May 08, so I'm not sure how much will have to come off.

I just pressed out my hair and I am 4 inches from bra-stap. I could not believe it since I chopped down to 3 inches in 2005. I hope to meet my goal by August 08.

OK I'M GOING TO TRY THIS ONCE AGAIN !!!!!
I'VE GOT MY HAIR IN A WEAVE AND WILL BE DOING SO TIL THIS SPRING! :yep: THE NEXT 6 MONTHS :ohwell:

Yes count me in too!!!....Hope to make it by the end of March...noticed I said the end..need all the time I can get!:grin:

Ult. Goal: WL ( By my 30th B-day)

Back