• BJ

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • neither

Votes: 15 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm confused about your post. What did you expect people to say about your situation? "Go ahead, girl! You bad!" or "You go girl!" or "Go head girl, give them men what they deserve!" :ohwell: YOU know what you are doing is wrong. YOU know that you wouldn't like it if the tables were turned on you. Like someone said, ain't nothing to hate about in your situation. I know what it feels like to run around doing wrong, always having to look over your shoulder, always having to watch what you say so you don't get caught in your own lies, having to make sure you don't call someone the wrong name. Most people grow out of that type of immaturity, and/or most people who still participate in this type of behavior don't entertain the thought of marriage. I am happily involved in a relationship with ONE man who I intend to marry someday.

that wont happen, she got that covered when she picked two with the same exact name. as long as she doesnt call them WHITE J or BLACK J she's good. Shes so smart.

Some of y'all arguing with OP need to just chill out. This is the life she has chosen. Whatever.

OP, you need to chill out too. Ain't nobody hating on you. I said "suck it to 'em," others said "boo." Different opinions, that's all. If you came up in here saying your man who looks like Idris Elba just proposed to you after you singlehandedly won the entire lottery last week and found a product to grow your hair down to your azzcrack, then all right. I might concede some serious hateration would be sent your way. As it is, it ain't that serious.

Everybody take a breath and chill.

Last edited:
Wow.

Real talk- I think the reason you're getting such passionate responses is because situations like this make it that much harder for the next women, the ones who might really love and want to marry these men.

Precisely. And we have to be the ones coping with his issues and baggage - "coz he's been hurt"...

If you cant get the attention you need from long distance relationships - just get ONE man that lives up the street.

Stop playing with peoples emotions and grow up. :rolleyes:

"Psychopathy is defined in psychiatry and clinical psychology as a condition characterized by lack of empathy or conscience, and poor impulse control or manipulative behaviors."

Uh, I vote white Joel...Had to vote regardless of whether I agree with what you are doing or not. No judgement here. Your original post was mad entertaining. Thanks for that. :grin:

:popcorn:well......my final thought.....I respect my SO too much to do what OP is doing....more than respect....:hide:SCARED!! My SO would kick my A$$!!!!! If we were married when he found out he'd :axehunter:and not so much about the cheating, but to have a WHOLE OTHER RELATIONSHIP???

And I dunno about you, but I don't want to MARRY some dumba$$ who doesn't realize I been messing around on him for 5-10 yrs:nono:......it's not a good lock OP....no haterade drink over hear, just truth.

Really ladies all this talk about my situation will mess it up for you is ridiculous. Obviously it ain't that hard to find a man. I've got two. And it ain't that hard to keep them either. You guys act like it is against the law if you don't marry the first man you meet. I tried my options and now I am in a tough situation. But for real, I'd rather be a tough situation and have options unlike some of you posting who seem to have no options.. I wanted a unbaised opinion and some of you definitely chimed in with good suggestions and constructive criticism, others were just HATERS! With that said, I am out of this Thread. Ya'll getting too angry for me :grin:

This is ok to do. Its called "dating" which some women need to learn to do, play the field. HOWEVER, because you led them to believe you were committed and monogomus, it changes everything. BTW: I voted White Joel.

:lachen: :lachen:

Ya'll don't be mad that OP gots 2 when some of us dont have 1! :lachen:

Throwback quote of the day:
Don't hate,congratulate!

:lachen: :lachen:

Ya'll don't be mad that OP gots 2 when some of us dont have 1! :lachen:

Throwback quote of the day:
Don't hate,congratulate!

:lachen: Let me be the FIRST to apologize!

Dear OP, I am sorry for hating on your current situation. The truth is I am jealous of you and the fact that you have two men. I only have one! I need to step up my game! I have become so content in the security of my relationship that I forgot there are a whole sea of other men out there! I would love to be currently living with the added stresses of being caught and the uncertainty of contracting or passing on an STI.

GaBulldawg. :rolleyes:

This thread is FUNNY AZ HECK,but as someone stated if it was a guy doing this,the responses would be "to tare him a new butthole"....:blush:...But all jokes aside,good luck to you and all your MEN GIRL!!!

Your situation wouldn't have sounded all that bad if ALL PARTIES were aware of one another....:yep:

But If or when you ever come to a conclusion to who is it that you want to settle down with...good luck cause you gone need it.:lachen:

I expected candid responses but not to be called a liar. This is a serious situation otherwise I wouldn't waste my time asking advise about it. I wanted opinions that were unbiased. For those of you who want to know how I do it when it comes to holiday's. My family is supportive of whatever I choose to do. If bring I bring BJ to Thanksgiving and WJ to Christmas its cool with them. Other than this situation my life is pretty much in order (education done, great job, car, and house). So my family is happy for me to do what I please. Oh yeah, if you've ever had a boyfriend you know they are ring shopping when they ask you to email them pictures of rings you like or they ask your best friend to go with them to pick it out. Its not rocket science.

Do you think they know about each other? I mean, I would imagine my boyfriend would "suspect" something if I were carrying on two relationships. Keeping 2 relationships obviously takes a lot of work from what I hear (and I'm sure you already know this).

Here's my advice (since you want some). Before making a decision, put yourself in their shoes. If you found out that one of them had been carrying on a relationship with someone else for so long, how would you respond? Would you want to know?

What are you really looking for in a spouse? Sit down and list these qualities. Then after this, list both of their qualities and see who has more. Honestly, I do not agree with carrying on 2 relationships as I consider it deceitful, but you do have to make a decision. Maybe the fact that you are carrying on 2 relationships is a sign that you aren't really ready for marriage. But ultimately, only you can make this decision!

:blush:I don't have any advice, but I will be watching this thread to see the responses because if the tables were turned....we would be ready to BURN the man at the STAKE for carrying on two simultaneous relationships....we would be calling on karma, God, Jesus, the Holy Spirit, a 9mm, a machete, a lynch mob, burning down homes, bleaching clothing, having folx arrested and whatever other kinds of punishment we could invoke to make that man PAAAAAY! :lachen:

:rolleyes:

Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

This thread is becoming joooookes...gabulldawg if we were beefing I think you would make me cry youre HAR-SHHHHHH

Really ladies all this talk about my situation will mess it up for you is ridiculous. Obviously it ain't that hard to find a man. I've got two. And it ain't that hard to keep them either. You guys act like it is against the law if you don't marry the first man you meet. I tried my options and now I am in a tough situation. But for real, I'd rather be a tough situation and have options unlike some of you posting who seem to have no options.. I wanted a unbaised opinion and some of you definitely chimed in with good suggestions and constructive criticism, others were just HATERS! With that said, I am out of this Thread. Ya'll getting too angry for me :grin:
It looks like it's time to close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back