Where Was Your First International Trip With Your So/husband To?

We went on a cruise to the Bahamas and Turks and Caico. Which was ok but we didn't get to really explore much because it was a cruise. Then PR which was ok and then Jamaica for our honeymoon. Jamaica was nice. Didn't do any snorkeling but I would like to go back.

We're planning a trip to Paris later this year. Hoping to buy the tickets tonight.

I love travel threads! There's so many places I want to see. @SmileyNY how was the Philippines? I heard someone compare it to the Maldives. you're right in that you have to make travel a priority. Just save a bit each month and look out for deals. I'd like to squeeze in a trip to Montreal or Niagara Falls later this year if I can.

We went to Barbados for our honeymoon.

Since then we've done Paris, Italy (Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome), Barcelona.

Currently doing Amsterdam, Belgium (Gent, Antwerp, Brugge), London.

We went to the Bahamas for our honeymoon, but a later trip to Europe was the first trip that felt really international. I especially loved Paris. It has all the things I love: beautiful architecture, great food, museums, shopping.

Cayman Islands! We had a ball! It was a cruise (we're big cruisers) and I think Jamaica and or Cozumel might've been on that itinerary too. Anyway we won 2nd place for this Not so Newlywed game and became temporary celebrities! :lachen:I will never forget that cruise.

First international trip was to Seychelles Islands (honeymoon). It's such a beautiful place. Not a lot of night life per se, but great place for beaches, diving, beach bumming and intimacy.

Back