Where are YOU NOW!!! Before and After pic :)

excellent progress

s3600175-vi.jpg
S3600238-vi.jpg
[/quote]

Nov '07 - June 6, 2008:grin: I couldn't see progress until I found the first comparison shots.

Attachments

• Comparison Shot.jpg
    Comparison Shot.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 276
  • June 6 - front view.jpg
    June 6 - front view.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 311
  • Rear Length - June 06 2008.jpg
    Rear Length - June 06 2008.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 302
Here are my before and after pics. The 1st pic was Oct. 06 and the 2nd is May 08.

There is a progression slideshow in my siggy...I couldn't figure out how to add the latest pic (green shirt) to the slideshow!:wallbash:

The Banana Clip Comparison

December 2005

DSCN1260-vi.jpg

June 2008

bananaclip-vi.jpg

The Back

Aug 2006 (this was lightly flatironed...)

Picture030-vi.jpg

Oil rinse/ con wash and go.. hair is slight damp

back-vi.jpg

I want to play! :creatures

Let's see....here I am July 11, 2004 after I went to the shop and got my hair pressed. This was my starting point after wearing braids RELIGIOUSLY for 4 years and never taking care of my hair, relaxing it immediately after coming out of braids...you know...the usual bad haircare.

Revised8-vi.jpg

Here I am today (June 2, 2008)... 3 years and 11 months later...

2008_06020050-vi.jpg

I've been taking steps backwards and forwards since I've been on this journey...so..umm... why am I still a member on *LONG* hair care forum when I keep going through cuts and what not?!? :rolleyes: ...oh I remember, because my hair is the healthiest it's ever been since I started taking care of it!!! :yep:

love the cut sweetie! I took a look in your fotki but did not see your texturizing how to. May I ask if you can share it with me again? I am wanting to texturize my hair this summer.

thanks in advance,
tishee

Mine are ok...not as dramatic a difference as most, but my hair has come a long way from what it was when I first got here.

Sorry the picture is so big...I tried to resize it. :ohwell:

This is One year progress from May 06 to May 07:
comparison3-vi.jpg

This is a photo taken yesterday:
IM000482.jpg

Last edited:
Mine are ok...not as dramatic a difference as most, but my hair has come a long way from what it was when I first got here.

Sorry the picture is so big...I tried to resize it. :ohwell:

This is One year progress from May 06 to May 07:
comparison3-vi.jpg

This is a photo taken yesterday:
IM000482.jpg

nice progess

I know my hair is growing but it is so so slow. My God it almost looks the same as it did a year ago when I was one year natural. I am two years already started into my third years and I am depressed about how slow my hair has grown. I am never given up but good grief. grow already

Attachments

• 411062-th.jpg
    411062-th.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 40
  • June72008.jpg
    June72008.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 48
Wow....there's some stunning progress up in hurr! Congrats ladies!:grin:

Here are my pics....

(May 2005..my hair was actually worse than this when I started in January 2006)

June 2008

Back