Where are YOU NOW!!! Before and After pic :)

November 2004

IMG_0381-vi.jpg

January 2008

jan08-vi.jpg

This is one of my favorite kinds of threads, seeing everyone's success and progress. Wonderful work, ladies. I hope some other ladies post, too. Very very nice to see. Great progress and before and after shots never get old.

This is one of my favorite kinds of threads, seeing everyone's success and progress. Wonderful work, ladies. I hope some other ladies post, too. Very very nice to see. Great progress and before and after shots never get old.

But you know your hair is THE best!!! I love your hair!!
Kim

Bumping to see more pictures.

Also, thanks for the compliments. Everyone has done such great work on their hair. Hard work is paying off!

Mine is in my siggy. I have bee on the MN challenge and have gotten some more growth since the start of May. (Siggy pic is begining of May). I haven't taken a pic of new growth yet.

Last edited:
Thank you sooo much for this thread. Im so inspired. Ive been toying with the idea of relaxing again, but not after this. Im gonna make it through this time:woot:

And one of these days, Ill learn how to upload some pics,too....PROMISE

Before, sorry this is all I have. This is my license renewed in October 2005. I had my BC on 10/01/2005.

Here is a pic taken in October of 2007. Q

Last edited:
Welll i just took some pics tonight...

I wanna say i went from NL to APL since i have been here....

Dec 2006
IMG_2253.jpg

Tonight.. I just did these

004.jpg

Get it girl!!! Q

So i guess that is a no to the lace wigb:look: lol....

After i finished doing my hair i decided that i really didnt need the lace wig that badly.....

i am consistent with my hair it looks good. It is only when i do mean things to it like let it matt up then it gets angry...

So i guess that is a no to the lace wigb:look: lol....

After i finished doing my hair i decided that i really didnt need the lace wig that badly.....

i am consistent with my hair it looks good. It is only when i do mean things to it like let it matt up then it gets angry...

Exactly. Treat your hair right and it will be good to you. You def don't need the wig. Q

Wow ladies, you are doing an AWESOME job of growing your hair and improving the overall health of your hair!!

5 STARS :Flahsssss:dance7:

Regimen please? I love ur hair.....

Wait a minute, WHOOOOOOOOAAAAA, chick that is some AMAZING progress in a year!! Hand over that regimen... lol

Awesome job ladies ALL OF YOU! :yep: I'm not worthy of comparison shots just yet, but wait til my 1 year mark, lol. It's on

Thanks so much ladies! :yep:

Right now I co-wash every other day. I've pretty much just stayed with low manipulation this whole year, protective styling (my hair has rarely seen daylight, lol). Having the right products for my hair has definitely helped, a hair vitamin, and exercise. I'm definitely a KISS girl.

Back