Where are YOU NOW!!! Before and After pic :)

I haven't taken any pics for 2008 (will take them at the end of summer) but this is my before and after from 2005-2007.

2005 fuzzy phone cam pic (after a big trim to start fresh)
justhair2005.jpg

DSC00384-vi1.jpg

Early 2007
newpics025-vi1.jpg

The end of 2007
baby2014-vi1.jpg

Everyone has made such wonderful progress. Some of my older pictures are bad quality because they're stuck on my old cellphone. I had to take a picture of them with my new phone. So, please pardon the bad quality. You can still get the gist of my progress.

(yes I know I need to trim my ends)

Sept 06

Picture008-1.jpg

January '08 (one year 4 months later)

DSC00458-1.jpg

May '08 (one year 8 months later...wish I woulda combed out hair better so it wasnt to separated at the bottom grrrr lol, ah well)

211804537093_0_0.jpg

I have been watching your progress. Absolutely amazing progress. All of you ladies have amazing progress. ^5 to everyone!!! Happy Hair Growing!!!! I haven't updated since last August. I have to get on it. LOL...

Last edited:
I guess this is as good a time as any to report my progress. I just relaxed earlier this month after a 7 month stretch, was trying to go natural but that didn’t go to well . I haven't posted the pics because I have been lazy and also the pics I took are not very clear, trying to take my own pics is hard work but I will get the hang of it eventually.

This is where I started in the Summer 06'

319452155.jpg

This is where I am now May 08

319451798.jpg

Thanks for the birthday wishes, everyone! :present: Now LL, I'm not trying to turn anybody into an alcoholic, starting drinking at 6 in the morning!

Amazing progress everyone. chocolate, wow!

y'all have some AWESOME progress pics! just awesome! :grin:

Love your hair. BTW, what flatiron do you use in there youtube videos???

it's called an Amika. :look: i bought it from one of those kiosks in the mall, LOL. it's pretty good, i also liked the generic CHI from Sally's though. works equally well IMO. :yep:

The progress everyone has made not only in growth but in health of their hair is inspiring! I am so glad that I found this site! Thank you!

December 2007

1.jpg

2.jpg

April/May 2008

3.jpg

4.jpg
I have you say short hair looks stunning on you! It really becomes you! Long hair also looks good! But, it takes a pretty face to pull this off!:grin:

Before, When I payed my money, lol. 04/2007:
Before-1.jpg

After 05/2008:
100_1417.jpg

Wait a minute, WHOOOOOOOOAAAAA, chick that is some AMAZING progress in a year!! Hand over that regimen... lol

Awesome job ladies ALL OF YOU! :yep: I'm not worthy of comparison shots just yet, but wait til my 1 year mark, lol. It's on!:yawn:

Back