Where are YOU NOW!!! Before and After pic :)

I want to play! :creatures

Let's see....here I am July 11, 2004 after I went to the shop and got my hair pressed. This was my starting point after wearing braids RELIGIOUSLY for 4 years and never taking care of my hair, relaxing it immediately after coming out of braids...you know...the usual bad haircare.

Revised8-vi.jpg

Here I am today (June 2, 2008)... 3 years and 11 months later...

2008_06020050-vi.jpg

I've been taking steps backwards and forwards since I've been on this journey...so..umm... why am I still a member on *LONG* hair care forum when I keep going through cuts and what not?!? :rolleyes: ...oh I remember, because my hair is the healthiest it's ever been since I started taking care of it!!! :yep:

Pre LHCF in 04 after a BC, loads of hair drama and tears.

2548863359_3df9b77ee6_o.jpg

April 07

2549685336_5a4f086724_o.jpg

And this one was taken a few weeks ago after I took down my bun so I could do some scritching.

2479798164_6894b0fdc0_o.jpg

I am so happy with my progress. I'm going to texlax in a couple of weeks (WOOOT last leg of my stretch) and I cannot wait for once.

More pictures ladies please I love them :) :grin:

This thread is the reason I'm not ashamed to stalk fotkis. I can't wait to be at most of ya'lls starting length pics.

comic-vi.jpg

I'm so glad I came into this thread. :yep:

The BC pics to now are so inspiring to someone like me who is fighting myself to stay natural because I get so frustrated sometimes.

I will post mine next time I wash my hair.

I :love: threads like this! I've been here for 4 years with varying degrees of success. I didnt really dig in and apply myself til 2006:ohwell:

100_3078-vi-1.jpg
100_0477-vi.jpg

Wow, I feel so useless :perplexed.... i am about to have a serious talk with my hair... I dont think its living up to its potential. My progress is in my siggy but its NOTHIN compared to every1's.... Give me til Oct.... after a yr of progress... ill have something to wow about!

I haven't updated in a loooong time. But here are some pics from my twa in 2004 and the other pic is from Feb 2007. I have been in braids most of the pregnancy with my son and all of this year. I will take them out soon to update my fotki. I want to know where I am at. I'm trying to reach MBL or a little bit past by the end of this year.:grin:

s3600175-vi.jpg
S3600238-vi.jpg

These pictures are really inspirational and i just want to shed a tear:cry2: for all the hard work you ladies have gone throght to obtain such gorgeous hair I am so ready to be adopted if anyone will have me because my hair is still on the slow slow train. I will post my pictures tomorrow after I take an updated picture. After two years and three trims I got only 6 inches. WAY TO GO LADIES LOVE YOUR PICTURES AND YOUR GREAT PROGRESS.:dance7::dance7:

Wow, I feel so useless :perplexed.... i am about to have a serious talk with my hair... I dont think its living up to its potential. My progress is in my siggy but its NOTHIN compared to every1's.... Give me til Oct.... after a yr of progress... ill have something to wow about!

Girl, are you serious :perplexed ?
You have some great progress in those pictures!
Keep it up!

Back