Where are YOU NOW!!! Before and After pic :)

The first pic is when I officially started my HHJ Aug. 2010, the second was taken last week. Sorry the pics are so large trying to figure out how to resize.

Attachments

• DSC_0001.JPG
    DSC_0001.JPG
    339.8 KB · Views: 142
  • DSC_0006.jpg
    DSC_0006.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 160
Mom (lost her hair due to chemotherapy)

image17dt.jpg

Me (taking it all the way back lol-current picture doesn't actually show full length)

image18qx.jpg

The first pic is when I officially started my HHJ Aug. 2010, the second was taken last week. Sorry the pics are so large trying to figure out how to resize.

Regimen please. I am now where you started and would love to see that much retention!! :) pretty hair and progress!!

Shelew--I am still in the process of trying to refine my regimen. I use auryvedic powers weekly, mostly Alma, Brahmi, Hisbiscus, or Mahabhringraj. I Henna every six weeks with Jamila (I purchased it from Henna Sooq). My staples are Aubrey Organics, Honey Suckle Rose, White Camilla (???think that is the name) and GPB every week. I also use porosity control and Alter Ego Garlic mask (think these have cones but work well for me). I recently started using honey mixed with my conditioner and I use safflower oil (high in ceramides) and alternate with wheat germ oil to prepoo. Still learning and reading all of the great information on this site. As cliche as it sounds, (but true) if it were not for this forum, I would still be broken off neck lenght, relaxing every six sometimes 4 weeks (I know horrible), and just not taking care of my hair.

I have fine strands so I protective style and seal at least 5 times per week then I bun. I don't own a flat iron or blow dryer but my stylist uses a flat iron on a low setting after each relaxer. Starting in Jan I think I am going to eliminate this too. I air dry or roller set. Just recently I purchased Caruso steam rollers. This forum is a blessing and a curse. In one year I have purchased a pibbs 514, huetiful steamer and caruso rollers not to mention the tons of products that I purchased in my product junkie phase...... Anyway I'm sure this is probably more info than you care to know but hope it helps.

OOOooh boy! When I started I was seriously heat damaged and did not trim for 2 years before my journey. I just recently started focusing on length until I was able to take control of those ends. Yuck. LOL

The attachment shows my pic as of July 2010
My last siggie pic shows Aug 2011

Attachments

• 01302010.jpg
    01302010.jpg
    513.5 KB · Views: 91
Back