When was the last time you FINISHED A PRODUCT?

finished Kinky Curly Knot Today
Oyin Burnt Sugar Pomade
Shea Moisture Hair Smoothie
and something else i can't remember.

I finish all my products. I scrape the last glob of conditioner from the bottle until its clean LOL I gets my moneys worth!

I just finished the last of my Giovanni Direct Leave-in. I needed to make another batch of the Kimmaytube Leave-in.

I'm having a hard time finishing products since my hair is always in sewins and I keep buying new items!

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

ive recently decided to cut down on buying so many products and using up everything , even the ones that i didnt really like. my nose is sensitive so if i dont like the smell of something it usually gets given away or ends up in a drawer somewhere. I feel im just waisting money so now im forcing myself to stop being picky and use up these products before buying anymore. I just finished a bottle of softsheen carlson optimum oil therapy 3n1 cream oil moisturizer. I hate the fruity smell but it served its purpose, so why waste my money on something else? I also finished a jar of organix argan oil hair mask that i wasnt wild about, i just added some coconut oil to it to make it work for me instead of wasting 8 bucks by tossing it in a drawer.

I've been buying products for my natural hair for 2 years now and I have NEVER finished any of them...I still have the very first conditioner I bought, Tresemme Curl Moisturizer.

I've never even finished my oils. I still have a good amount of coconut oil left in the first jar I bought. It solidified and now it's impossible for me to get my hand in the jar. (I know I could simply heat it up and pour it out, but that'd be too much like right. Lol)

Usually before I can get to the bottom of something, I'm trying something new. I think that could be signs of a PJ. :ohwell:

I always finish my conditioners (eventually--I have a decent sized collection). I'm about to run out of Skala G3 conditioner (nooooo!). I still have some of the masque left though, so I'll wait til that's gone too before I think about repurchasing.

It's the shampoos that linger and linger because I don't need very much shampoo compared to conditioner.
At one time I started using old shampoos for hand-washing delicates, just so I could use them up :lol: (works well, by the way, plus it makes your clothes smell really good :yep:)

Just finished a bottle of Hello Hydration and a bottle of Vatika Oil yesterday. Feels really good to have a little more space up on that shelf! Finishing conditioners and oils is easy, it's all the other stuff that seems to last and last....

Yesterday I finished my Joico MR Shampoo liter. It took me a year. I bought 2 more liters at ULTA (on sale $12.99/liter, conditioner included!)

I am down to last half jar of Skala aloe vera deep conditioner ... I originally bought over 60 skala products last year ... oil rinses, co-washes, henna, dc recipes ... RIP Skala :lachen:

Today. I finished:

1 Jasmine Bath & Beauty Avocado & Silk DC'er in Honey Pear
1 Hairveda's "We Love Green" Cowash Conditioner

I just finished my Organix Coconut Milk shampoo, Pantene Pro-V shampoo, Aussie Moist 3 Min. Miracle in the last two weeks.

I'm currently working on finishing my Tresemme curl combing creme, S-Curl, and Suave Clarifying Shampoo. I'm giving my Aussie Moist conditioner to my mom to finish. I bought the liter about 7 months ago for co-washing...still haven't finished it. It's soooo much!

Since then, I finally did finish that Suave Clarifying Shampoo. It lasted almost 2 years. I have finished about 3 more Aussie Moist 3 Min. Miracles. About 2 Organix Coconut Milk shampoos & Organix Shea Butter conditioners. I finished bioInfusion Rosemary Mint shampoo (sample size) and have thrown (or given away) 3 KBB Sweet Ambrosias, QB's OHHB and the old Karkady Spray Mist. :yep:

Midweek I finished GPB so bought some more today.

Today I finished Humectress (the deep conditioner) so will be picking up some with the Extra Bucks coupon I have from CVS some time this week. I always finish my products and usually replace them with more of the same.

Last week, I finished by beloved Silk Elements Mega Moisturizing treatment...I am working on my Alter Ego Garlic Treatment...

I have SO many hair products under my cabinet that I derive some sort of sick satisfaction when I throw away an empty bottle or container...

Ahhh...very recently. Tossed an empty bottle of Giovanni Direct Leave-In. Now...what to do with the two full bottles I bought to replace it but have barely used? :lachen:

Last week I finished my Trader Joe's Nourish Spa Shampoo. Repurchased and bought the matching conditioner.

I finished off quite a bit the last month or so....AOHSR AOWC PC PURITAS PRAIRIE NATURALS SILICA CON and I am low on my ACV and millcreek biotin con.

I have used up and repurchased several oils- coconut, castor, almond, grapeseed and jojoba.

Last edited:
Back