When was the last time you FINISHED A PRODUCT?

just finished my Cantu shea butter leave in, and an bottle of Dove cucumber melon shampoo. I have a boatload of products to get thru, so I'll be finishing up a lot in the coming months

Finished my Shea Moisture Hair Milk. It lasted almost 3 months and was a good moisturizer. I might repurchase but u know us lhcf ladies...always searching for more moisture so I'm cruising the board looking for recs.

Just finished a bottle of Elucence moisture balance conditioner. Already purchased another bottle.

I stay finishing my HSR AO conditioners. I even put a little water in it when I get down to the last of it to get the WHOOOOLE thing out.
I have feeling I will be treating my Biotin Mill Creek Conditioners the same way. I am in love with that one.

I finished a bottle of aphogee 2 minute and suave coconut this week
Started on bottle 1 of 13 of V05 conditioner :nono: (they were on sale for 1 cent!)

I've finished several bottles lately..BWC leave in, AOHSR, closing in on a bottle of AOGPB, bottle of WGO.

I'm happy to report that within the last 2 weeks, I finished a bottle of HE LTR(had more in stash), Roux Porosity control(already replaced) and I should finish off my jar of QB AOHC in a few days (will not replace right now). I have everything I need right now and make any new purchases until the fall...at least that.spp's the plan;-).

I always finish my cholesterols, oils (not products but still), and aussie moist. I have so many different bottles of Suave and V05 conditioners still around because I can't resist the different "flavors" so it looks like a spice cabinet of conditioners...lol. They eventually get used up because I use them in my leave-in mixes with honey. One bottle of shampoo lasts like 6-8 months since I only use it bi-monthly. :yep:

I run thru QP Mango Butter & Pantene's conditioner for curly hair like it's no body's business...def. get my money's worth with these two products. :yep:

I used up my Pura smoothie and a Josie Maran argan oil. Oh and a sample size of Oyin Frank Juice. I'm getting heavy handed on some other items so they can disappear too lol.

prettyinpurple said:
I used up my Pura smoothie and a Josie Maran argan oil. Oh and a sample size of Oyin Frank Juice. I'm getting heavy handed on some other items so they can disappear too lol.

How is the Josie Maran argan oil. I had my hand on it the other day in Sephora and put it back :-)

How is the Josie Maran argan oil. I had my hand on it the other day in Sephora and put it back :-)

I liked it. But I'm sure you can find it cheaper elsewhere if you want the larger size. I had the smaller size and it lasted a while.

I didn't notice anything exceptional so I'm back to my jojoba cause I have plenty of that still :lol:

I bought a 3 pack of Heritage Store Rose Water and I finished the first 2 bottles and the third has less than a 1/4 inch of rose water left in it. Debating whether or not I'll buy more.

Finished a bottle of my discontinued Presidents choice conditioner that I use for cowashing...down to7 bottles...I'm hoping that that takes me to WL in 2013:ohwell:

I am about to use the last of my CD Monoi Mask. I have already finished one jar. I really like it, but the PJ in me wants to try something different :look:

I have always used up my shampoo until I ran into Burt's bees and it tangled up my hair so freaking badly that when I started abandoning conditioner and I abandoned conditioners in the past because I always thought you had to have matching shampoos but I have found that sometimes or most of the time they don't work well together for some people

In the past week I've finished Oyin Hair Dew, Aubrey Organics GPB con, and kinky curly knot today. Already repurchased the Hair Dew. The smell is like a drug to me!

I always finish my products unless my hair really hates it, thn I give it away - I recently finished my aphogee pro-vitamin leave in (need to get sum more quick time ) and my megatek products seems like everything runs out at the same time aghhh :(

I've gone through about 8 or more bottles of Neutrogena Triple Moisture leave in and my 3rd bottle of Palmer's Coconut Oil Hair Milk. Two of my favorite daily Moisturizers. I finished the 3rd bottle of Hair milk 2 days ago.

£3.99 Cantu Shea Butter Moisturizer - got through my first jar in 4 days flat!!! That stuff is liquid heaven!

And Aphogee 2 Minute Keratin - had a couple of bottles of that on the go and they're BOTH gone :ohwell:

Back